What the fuck Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

bloody-disgusting.com/reviews/3398233/ghostbusters-review-paul-feig/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Thinks it's photoshopped
>decides to check it out myself
>MFW
Hold me Sup Forums

>"it becomes blatantly clear that while Paul Feig’s Ghostbusters is undoubtedly a film that carries a great amount of social and cultural relevance, but the truth is that it just isn’t a very well made picture."

>"With a script that feels just as lazy and inept as the girls’ eye candy male secretary, in addition to overtly awful CGI ghosts and in-your-face wink wink nudge nudge actor cameos from the original film, the cold hard fact is that Ghostbusters is overall a pretty bad movie."

Source bloody-disgusting.com/reviews/3398233/ghostbusters-review-paul-feig/

How is this comic and cartoons?

Review embargo is still up, Ghostbusters is still in the 'coming soon to theaters' section. Of course only shills are going to have offical reviews.

>every film will now have female/PoC leads to guarantee positive RT scores.

This is our future.

A review is counted as "fresh" if it rates better than 50% and "rotten" if it rates below. So "freshness" is not really an accurate measure of whether a movie is good or not.

The average rating here is 6.6/10, that's a D on any grade scale I've ever heard of and I fully expect we'll see that absolutely plummet over the next week as more reviews come in.

A MOVIE GOT REVIEW!!!!

What the fuck does this have to do with comics or cartoons ?

You do realize that it still has to actually make money and its online hatred is unmatched, right?

click top critics

>Expecting it to have bad reviews

Come on, bro. It's the current year, it has to be a special kind of awful for a lot of people to not waver its flaws in favor of social justice and easy clicks.

what the hell is the difference between all critics and top critics?

I knew this would happen and fully expect the user and audience reviews to be really low

>People get ultra hyped for BvS
>It's shit
>Everyone saying Ghostbusters will be shit
>It's decent

What's crazy is this got a consensus so fast, I think even BvS and Civil War both had to get like 50 reviews before one was written.

All critics include blogger shit and shit sites like Nerdist.

Top Critics are genuine accredited sites/publications like Variety.

And this is Sup Forums related because?

Anyone can be a regular critic on RT, you just need to have a site. Even YT critics are up there while top critics are from magazines and websites that are considered more lustrous.

That's not quite the case, it also has to do with the content of the review. A review that says it's complete shit but still entertaining would be counted as fresh.

It's entirely possible that the movie is actually good and trailer was put together by a hack.

It's also possible that a number of critics have accepted bribes and/or want to avoid the backlash actual criticism might bright.

>score twice as big as BvS

Feels good man