Why is this allowed?

Why is this allowed?

Seriously. Why are people allowed to create fucked up children who will suffer their whole lives?

What exactly is her appeal? Is she basically just like a ball-shaped fleshlight?

Her children look healthy and normal though? Poor example.

no she is a human shaped fleshlight with the breeding option

Imagine fucking it. Not sure if I'm intrigued or disgusted.

kek'd

>praise him

Holy shit did that retarded nu-male actually impregnate a dwarf? She looks like a gigantic ugly ball of gas and the faggot father is totally inconsiderate of the fact that mating with such a creature will fuck up his descendants' genes forever

wut

PRAISE BE UPON KEK, KEKKEST OF ALL

>Incest is illegal but this shit isn't.

Wtf I love Kek now

>Praise him

Pussy is a hell of a drung

>Why are people allowed to create fucked up children who will suffer their whole lives?
Birthing children is very primal urge, not everyone withstand it. Especially nit women

Plus, people with abilities always get told that they are not defect, but different and some of them actually seem to swallow it

That woman with three children and a husband sure looks like she's suffering. It's so tragic that she wasn't aborted. She's clearly so depressed that she even lacks the willpower to end it all by rolling herself off a flight of stairs, and her terrible life has made her a sadist who wishes to give birth to babies who should have been aborted. Nobody should live like this.

Nice double standards faggots. I bet Sup Forums wouldn't even give shit if it was an ugly guy with a beautiful girl.

You'd all probably be like
>wow what a player
>true alfa make
>so much game

Go fuck yourselves hypocrites

That picture makes me sick.
And I see a lot of sick shit.

What a man

>a women with literal stumps for legs lives a happy fulfilling life
>meanwhile I post on a turkmen illuminated letter drawing site on a saturday night
Oh Aspergers truly is a curse

He drills her like a cantaloupe

Tfw I searched for demon of song and found a pretty rare pepe

It's fucking disgusting. I just threw up a little. They must be exterminated, the whole fucking family, especially, their perverted father.

Thalidomide is a hell of a drug.

Poccия knows whats up