Do you think atheists are cowards?

I mean the attack Christians because it's the cool thing to do and they can get away with it with no shame or fear compared to Islam.

I believe given the choice they would be the first to convert to Islam as a banwaggoners that they are just not to be killed.

video related: youtube.com/watch?v=cD4su2kkvys

>Do you think atheists are cowards?

Yes

This kind of shit makes me ashamed for having "atheistic" thoughts, i'll rather be an agnostic out of protest or even become more christian again.

Yes

Only the ones who don't commit suicide.

You're still alive. It's not late to start again

You're gonna believe in Islam by the middle of this century anyway if everything continues as it is

I'm gonna flee too South America and prepare the next crusades for 20 years.

Of course, it's a no-brainer.

That works too. Just make sure you learn how to have faith in Christ asap

It's more than that, they are so much more than simply a coward, but it's not fair to paint with such a broad stroke. Many well spoken atheists are good people, they don't betray their own kin. But your average atheist, it's not enough for them to simply denounce religion, they denounce all tradition. They ascribe basic principles of civilization as being "white" "christian" and they will do as you say - ally with Islamists.

Once you get rid of God, it's so much easier to get manipulated into leftism

I actually do and I'm an atheist.

As much as I've come to detest Bill Maher at least he's a prominent atheist who will say, "What the fuck are liberal atheists doing supporting Islam?"

I think so many atheists are people who are pissed off at Christianity they think they're insulting it by supporting Islam.

Notice how they never do anything to change things in Saudia Arabia or Iran. Now i don't give a fuck about what those camelfuckers are doing over there, but those idiots should be spreading atheism all over the middle east if their talk is worth anything.

Nah, they just have a different religious belief. Evangelists like Dawkins are annoying though.

Atheists are the nerds of the society, so obviously they're the cowards.Five hundred years ago they would've been the monks of the world,in other words the most devoted people of the society.
Take the fat banana man, for instance. He didn't start to talk about real issues like Islam and black violence until atheism is unstoppable gave him a kick in the groin. Now he has finally stopped preaching stupid shit to his one million subs and instead started to preach more important stuff

lol they're too scared to go for the savage religions

So they go for the only civilised one that was part of their home

They don't go for other peaceful religions like Buddhism either. Just the religion that belonged to their parents and grandparents

Once you become a person of nothingness, you become an empty vessel to be filled with any old bullshit.

It's because we live in the "I hate you mom anddad! (dad optional)" generation now more than ever. Everyone hates anything traditional just on the basis ofit being traditional. Traditional is literally a bad word to millennials.

>evangelical atheism
the absolute worst

Once you believe you have no free will, you stop fighting what comes natural to you

And other people start playing with those natural instincts of yours

They'll push your buttons and you will sing

It the general post-WWII counter-cultural ethos that's culminating right now and imploding what remains of the West

It's*

I will insult any fucking aspie theists dont you worry bout it

From the comfort of your home and your computer

>even become more christian again
Do this, all of this currently is a test. It even says in the bible that ''people'' will kill us christians in the name of the ''Lord''. Dont stray away.