Swedish women love British men

prnewswire.co.uk/news-releases/swedish-girls-want-british-guys-153893835.html

" It turns out that Swedish women would rather date a Brit than a man of any other nationality. Thirty nine per cent of Swedish women favoured British guys in the survey, even preferring them to hot-blooded and fiery Latin lovers from Southern Europe.

And the feeling was reciprocated. More one in three British men said they want to date Swedish women because they're better looking, take relationships seriously and are more 'open minded'. "

Really makes you think.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FTRgdtQGd5M
youtube.com/watch?v=pdRH5wzCQQw
youtube.com/watch?v=5IHadByMvXk
dailydot.com/irl/beautiful-people-dating-website/
igg-games.com/this-is-the-police-free-download.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=FTRgdtQGd5M

hmmmm

so it seems like mixed race nigger/pakishits like niggers, nothing surprising

I think my great great grandfather was a Saxon, where dey Swedish women at?

Noooo!
The eternal anglo took our lands and blood and now he's taking our women.

You can have our women. We'll just take the Norwegian ones. Norwegian women were made for Swedish cock.

Pic-related confirms.

Well at least a lot of people in the UK are still white, could be worse for Sweden. Then again they're feminists up there so I don't want anything to do with them.

>chinese, indian, and korean
>attractive men
in the trash it goes

>Noooo!
>The eternal anglo took our lands and blood and now he's taking our women.

Even a fat,depressed, NEET manlet Anglo like Woes can get a high tier Kraut female.

>British women want to date men from:

> 1) Italy (42%)
> 2) Spain (28%)
> 3) France (21%)
> 4) Sweden (7%)
> 5) Germany (3%)

Swedish women favor Northern European males, and British women favoring southern European males..
To quote OP " Really makes you think"

Eternal Anglo strikes again

Oh sorry, I didn't know YOUR opinion was above the general consensus. Your post goes into the trash. Stop being so butthurt just because you're uglier than a brazilian. Lmao.

>swedish woman want to date british guys
>british guys

>5) Germany (3%)

“Literally 30 seconds after I completed my profile information,” said EJ, “I had a fair number of ‘beautiful’ votes, mixed with a smattering of ‘eh’ and ‘no’ votes.” This led her to suspect that Beautiful People’s allegedly selective voting system was a sham.

Kevin Nguyen also found the rejection process disingenuous. He submitted himself in 2011 along with profiles for Ryan Reynolds and Harper Lee. The fake celebrity pages made it, but he did not. Beautiful People advised that he submit a “more interesting profile description”—odd, since the description is not visible to those rating you.

I think you'll find it is actually the Anglo on the table and the German women overpowering him desu.

Fuck you for portraying Mr. Churchill badly..

youtube.com/watch?v=pdRH5wzCQQw
youtube.com/watch?v=5IHadByMvXk

Wow really made me think.

Source it.

They always boast about how they stole all our attractive women centuries ago, it's only fair we return the favour.

Anglos are violent savages.

Nice try AIDF scum

Churchill SINGLEHANDEDELY killed 80 million Germans in WW2 and ~500 million people in the Anglo colonies

CHAT SHIT

GET ANGLO'D

BEADY

British BULLdogs.

"Immensely big and powerful men" as Erwin Rommel would say.

dailydot.com/irl/beautiful-people-dating-website/
Girl put up an ugly photo of her eating a turkey leg and got a majority of beautiful votes. Certainly not randomized

The world was literally made for Big British Cock

You can go to any country and the women will guaranteed prefer you to any other foreigner

>even preferring them to hot-blooded and fiery Latin lovers from Southern Europe.
Latin lovers is an overrated meme. I know for certain our women prefer Brits over Meds also.

>Churchill SINGLEHANDEDELY killed 80 million Germans in WW2 and ~500 million people in the Anglo colonies

>Churchill SINGLEHANDEDELY

>SINGLEHANDEDELY

ANGLO

Sounds like the writer of this article is just butthurt because he/she didn't get membership, so she/he will try and slander the website.

Sorry, but it's legitimate.

Good luck, Muhammed.

>oi m8 you made a typo thus your point is irrelevant hahaha

DAILY REMINDER

IF IT'S ANGLO
WASTE IT!

>American
>Calling anyone Muhammed
Your president is Muhammed, dude.

>Anglos are violent savages.

It is your women who are the savages.. savages for Anglo seed.

Sometimes it is kind of scary how much they are attracted to us, but such is life as the Eternal Anglo.

Wow nice edit

We know how to treat our women, pic related

Let me try again then

>Churchill SINGLEHANDEDELY killed 80 million Germans in WW2 and ~500 million people in the Anglo colonies

>killed 80 million Germans in WW2

>80 million Germans

>and ~500 million people in the Anglo colonies

> ~500 million people

How many Germans do you think there where in 1939 ??
How many people in anglo colonies do you think there where in 1939?

Swedish women fantasise about Thor's fair dinkum anglo cock

>Steve Reeves
He is an Anglo. Along with Henry Cavill etc
British guys are global heart throbs and posting people from Jeremy Kyle show doesn't disprove this

>

You read my mind.

Everyone knows we can have your women Sven.

You are welcome to watch if you want.

I don't care. We get Norwegian women so.

The master race seed flows within the men, not women.

So, Anglos love fatties, what else is new?

thats from 2009, mexico has over taken us since

So, Mexico got less mestizo/indio because they all jumped the border?

Kek. This fucking post is so wrong in every aspect it made laugh.

>Swedish women want serious relationships etc.
Reality says otherwise.
Biggest drivel I've heard in a long time.

feels so good to be East Asian master race :)

Kek, what game is that ausbro?

You aren't in a position to negotiate Sven. White Swedes are a dying breed because of the cuckholdery that runs in your veins.

so much for male norse genetics. must be full of cow dna or somesuch if they be in love with pig dna brits

I do feel like a bacon cheesburger right now

this is the police

can download it from here: igg-games.com/this-is-the-police-free-download.html

39% of Britons are Pakis, well math don't lie.

You niggers believe every fucking thing you read on the internet. Have you even been here negro or even europe.

Blond hair looks good on women and dark hair looks good on men, that explains the pattern. inb4 swedish boxer from rocky.

swedish women are promiscious as can be and want all kinds of men to the point nobody cares about their roasty asses.

>so desperate for a female that you had to shitpost on Sup Forums about a fake study on a website called prnewswire