TRUMP IS THE ANTICHRIST

Sup Forums Donald Trump is the Antichrist. Now, i know that many of you may be shocked to hear this, but the evidence is undeniable.

>Antichrist will be a smooth talker
Wrote the Bestseller “The Art of the Deal”. Also knows how to manipulate the media.
>Antichrist will be the center of attention around the world
Trump is playing almost constantly on every television station around the world. All eyes are on him as he makes his way to the presidency.
>Meaning of the Name Donald.
The Name Donald comes From the Gaelic name Domhnall which means "ruler of the world", composed of the old Celtic elements dumno "world" and val "rule". As we know, The Antichrist will attempt to rule the entire world. Coincidence? I think not.
> “GOD” Emperor Trump
Already, people are calling Trump a “God” Emperor. This may be a parody for now, but we know that the Antichrist will reject God and try to form a new Religion based around himself.
>Donald Trump rejects Jesus Christ
Trump said that he does not ask God for forgiveness, he just tries to make things better. For Trump to say this, it means he believes that he can get into heaven on his own merits, which is a direct violation of what Jesus Christ stands for.
>Donald Trump pretends he offers salvation
Often at his rallies, Donald Trump makes claims that he will MAGA and give Americans riches and power. We all know however, that only God can do that. However, at a Recent Trump Rally, Trump stated the following:“I’m gonna take care of everybody. I will give you everything. I will give you what you’ve been looking for, for fifty years. I’m the Only One.”
>Feuds with the pope
This one is self explanatory. Trump feuds with the leader of all christendom. Obviously not a good christian.
I hope that you all agree and will be voting for Hillary in the upcoming election.

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/82668689/
patricksperry.com/2008/10/01/the-27-characteristics-of-the-anti-christ/
theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/calculate_the_number.htm
express.co.uk/news/science/693817/Jesus-Christ-HOAX-Biblical-christianity-roman-empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1_Journal_Square
strawpoll.me/10931650/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Every election this is said

You do realize you just guaranteed all of Sup Forums voting for him?

This time it is right.

Attributes of the Antichrist

A "little horn": [Daniel 7:8] someone who rises up unexpectedly (Trump was a minor TV celebrity and a real estate salesman before he decided to run for president; no one took him seriously at first)
Chauvinist: he will have "no regard for the desire of women" [Daniel 11:37] perhaps meaning their desire to be treated decently and humanely, or their desire for love and peace rather than hatred and war
Military Leader: a conqueror whose only "god" is force [Daniel 11:38] (Trump claims to be the most militaristic person on the planet)
False God: He will be worshipped by many people [Rev. 13:8] (Trump is treated as if he has the superpowers he claims, by millions of gullible Americans)
Arrogant and Boastful: "He shall exalt himself and magnify himself" [Daniel 11:36] (Is anyone as arrogant and boastful as The Donald?)
Charismatic: a celebrity able to excite the masses (Trump's reality TV show The Apprentice)
Persuasive: a smooth talker, the consummate salesman (Trump's best-selling book The Art of the Deal)
Problem Solver: convincing people that he alone has the answers to previously unsolvable problems (Trump's wall, paid for by Mexico)
Particularly, solving the problems of the Middle East (Trump promises to protect Israel and to defeat ISIS)
An egomaniac: "He shall magnify himself above all" (Donald Trump is a God unto Himself)
Blasphemer: (Donald Trump does not ask God for forgiveness; he spoke dismissively of Holy Communion, the body and blood of Christ)
Intimidating: a “king of fierce countenance” (Trump is a bully and intimidator)
New Age: the Antichrist will seek to define a new era that revolves around himself (Trump claims that only he can "make America great again")
Lawgiver: he will seek to change the laws (Trump wants to reinterpret the Constitution, which would profoundly change the United States and its laws)

You want to burn in hell for eternity?

Names of everyone on Hillary's payroll. Keep posting, fags, and so will we:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016

Antichrist is also starts out a nobody.
Trump was always a somebody.

You NEED to see. I am trying to SAVE you. If you vote for trump, you will burn in hell as one of his followers.

Atheists don't believe in God, heaven or hell.

Christians know that this is all God's plan and accept it.

Canadians are still blowing their pets and laughing.

Europe can't be saved.

Muslims are deserving of hell.

What's not to like?

"Somebody" is relative. Trump was a reality tv star and a moderately wealthy real estate tycoon. A year ago NOBODY would have taken him seriously as president, because politically he was a nobody.

PLEASE you need to understand that TRUMP is evil and you cant vote for him. If you do evil will take root in your heart and you will lose your way from God's grace

It said no one would know who he was before coming to power.
Obama fits the bill better than Trump.
Obama still has a chance to be the antichrist too, since he has aspirations to lead the UN.

Wrong, once accepted God's grace stays with you salvation is permanent. Try elsewhere CTR shill.

It is IMPOSSIBLE for nobody to know someone. Every person has somebody who knows them. Trump was a NOBODY in a political sense, and within a very short period of time he may become the ruler of the most powerful country on earth.

As long as you stay true to God and Jesus Christ. But Trump is a flase idol who will lead people astray.

Put down that meth pipe trump has been courted as a possible politician since the 70's. He has passed on this for decades and has still been asked over and over to run. He finally has and now the left is shitting itself. Here's your shekel now fuck off

Fuck off and study more.
You have the understanding of a fucking child and probably follow some protestant garbage or that heretic pope.

When people try to twist the word of God into something evil I get fucking pissed.

Here are the names of all the fags on Hillary's shill payroll:

He's probably some CTR fag trying the religious angle to create doubt against Trump and collect his pennies from Hillary to buy his ramen.

Reminder replying to shills gets them paid.

You won't get a (You).

He may have been courted as a politician, but he wasnt one. He was no great leader of men or even considered to be a possible president. Anymore than say, hulk holgan is. And we should ALL be shitting ourselves because the end is near.
What i am saying is NOT evil, i am trying to SAVE your immortal soul.

No, i am a christian trying to save as many souls as i can.
I am getting paid nothing. I just want to save as many as i can

The reason he has not asked forgiveness of his sins is because he has none
Trump is the anti anti Christ
Thats the second coming

user, be honest with yourself

This man has the entire world stabbing him in the back constantly, if he was truly the antichrist wouldn't he be loved all throughout the world as a bringer of peace and prosperity to all walks of life?

Clearly not, if he has reason to stand tall against the hordes of degenerates threatening to wipe out actual prosperous civilization

Do not advocate for Hillary, she is the true false prophet, may my digits prove it so.

You aren't very convincing at either. You're a troll and a poor quality one at that.

Look. This person proves my point. Already, people are starting to worship this false God and being led away from Christ's guiding light. Please, repent for your sins and distance yourself from TRUMP before it is too late.

Give it a rest. You're no more a Christian than Obama.

>antichrist is called the assyrian
>trump
Shills/evangelicals everytime

Excuse me
Revelations Jesus said he would come back! Also I am not saying he is God, I am saying he is Jesus.

It is all a trick to disguise his role in God's plan. But dont be deceived, he is the antichrist and will only lead you to darkness.
I am not a Troll. I genuinely want to save you.

JESUS IS GOD

Do you know where you are right now? Do you think even if any of this nonsense was true Sup Forums would give a fuck?

Bring on the fucking apocalypse already we are tired of waiting. LET THE HAPPENING BEGIN!

And another thing, who are you to tell me to repent for my "sins"?

All things have been committed to me by my Father. No one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him
Matthew 11:27

like Trump I have no sin
Only the father can know who the son is

WOuld you guys relax? Donald will be dead in a few years anyway

I am not telling you to repent, i am BEGGING you to so that your immortal soul can be saved from damnation.

The fact that the current pope is against Trump is all the reason I need to vote. That guy is an asshat.

No, the infernal power shall keep him alive long enough for him to complete his mission on earth

I'm kinda expecting a scenario similar to that in Stephen King's The Dead Zone, where Trump is finally exposed similarly to the antagonist in the book.

This is not true. How can you say you know this?

Whoever says, "I know him," but does not do what he commands is a liar, and the truth is not in that person.
1 John 2:4
Hypocrite! Remove the plank from your own eye before you tell your neighbor to remove the speck from his.

Clinton is the anti Christ, newfag. STFU

OP is role playing to gather (You)s from everyone so CTR pays him well.

fpbp

>I hope that you all agree and will be voting for Hillary in the upcoming election.

Thank you for correcting the record.

JOHN 10:30
>I AND THE FATHER ARE ONE

What was the purpose of Christ's sacrifice if not so that I can be saved?

You CAN be saved. But you need to repent and let jesus christ absolve you of your sins, not follow this false idol.

One of what
Does he say
No.

>are one
Meaning he is one being with God his father, Our lord.

And you just outed yourself shill. Not how it works, you have to accept his sacrifice and repent. Without accepting jesus as savior there is NO salvation.

Christ is the idol
Men make idols of a dead jesus on a cross and pray to it
This is idol worship!

That is what i said. You need to accept jesus christ as your lord and savior and repent for your sins so you may be absolved of them.

That's a Catholic thing. They miss being overt pagans and need the reassurance of the man on the stick.

How can you say that this is what he meant?
Gen 40:8 says "Does not interpretation belong to God?"
You know nothing

He aint lord

Not what you said.:
>"You CAN be saved. But you need to repent and let jesus christ absolve you of your sins, not follow this false idol."

Trump talks like an illiterate autist, he has not said anything eloquent or significant in over a decade.
>Wrote the Bestseller “The Art of the Deal”.
He did not write it. His Ghostwriter said he doubts he even read it.

Yes... you need to accept Jesus christ as your saviour and repent so that he can absolve you of your sins.

Few people know this, but Trump is actually an atheist. Just like Obama. Bush was the last sincere Christian president.

But it isn't what you said!
>again
"You CAN be saved. But you need to repent and let jesus christ absolve you of your sins, not follow this false idol."

A true Christian wouldn't have left out that bit about accepting Jesus as his savior.

I am only human. I made a mistake. But the point STILL stands, he needs to accept jesus christ as his lord and saviour and reject the teachings of the false prophet Trump

>He doesn't know that the Anti-Christ will be the Al Mahdi of Islam
Educate yourself shill archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/82668689/

This is getting tiresome. No more responses from me I'm closing this thread and moving on.

>Antichrist
Somehow this is a bad thing
Being anti-fairytale is a serious crime

>And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
>And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
>And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus

Do not believe this man, he is a servant of satan.

And there is where everybody stopped reading. Trump isn't a smooth talker at all. People just like the way he pretty much dumbs everything like the everyman does.

That would be Obongo, with the serpent tongue.

>He thinks these lucifarian assholes are actual Christians

patricksperry.com/2008/10/01/the-27-characteristics-of-the-anti-christ/

>He will have “no regard for the desire of women”: He will either be asexual or homosexual [Dan 11:37]

Trump has a Wife.
BTFO
T
F
O

No, it has to do with him being a terrible misogynist, who doesnt care what women want.

>He will either be asexual or homosexual

What part of that don't you get.

anti christ has already been identified for a long time

and it is not trump

imbecile.

>IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF-IF OKIE DOKE.
Yeah Obama is such a good talker

The person misintepreted that passage.

No, the pope is literally the antichrist. Look it up.

Anti- means "substitute" or "replacement" in this context.

>the pope is the leader of all Christendom

That one lung having beaner is an aspie he's not the leader of most of the churches in the United States and we are the only country that matters kys Catholic chior boy.

No he would be the false prophet. Read this archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/82668689/

Nigga dont you remember when everyone said obama was the antichrist? Everyone cant all be the antichrist

He was not the antichrist. Trump is. This is just the power of the antichrist, he made a bad president come into power so that he could seize power after him.

you need to reread your stuff
your sort of close, but no dice

>His arrival on the world scene will be accompanied by miracles, signs and wonders [2 Thess 2:9]

So where are these signs and wonders?

see

>beat every republican candidate, with all their money and power
>not a miracle.

That Secret Service Agent behind her.
>JUST

Even if it is a miracle, what about signs and wonders?

>Antichrist
Literally the best indicator for someone who's about to win the presidency.
Christianity: the religion that Americans only reference with any real seriousness in times of impotent rage.

Obama would fit the bill there.
What do we know about Erdogan's personal life?

The Trump family bought and controls the most expensive single building ever purchased in the United States, at 666 Fifth Avenue, a street symbolic of money (Mammon) and excess (greed).
The Trump family paid $1.8 billion for the most expensive building on record. And 18 is 3*6 = 666. It is controlled through Donald Trump's daughter Ivanka Trump and her husband Jared Kushner.
The Trump family is also in the process of building a $666 million tower at One Journal Square. According to multiple reports the height will be 666 feet.
Another Trump Fifth Avenue property, the famous Trump Tower, is 203 meters tall according to multiple reports. And 203 meters = 666 feet. Donald Trump lives there in gold-enameled opulence on the 66th floor.
Donald Trump inherited his grandmother's real estate empire when she died on June 6, 1966 = 6-6-6. Her name was Elizabeth Christ Trump. The family business name was E. Trump & Son.
(Elizabeth means "oath" so her full name may be interpreted as "oath for Christ to be trumped [i.e., outranked, upstaged through trickery].")
The Trump surname is an anglicized version of the German name Drumpf. In Jewish gematria, the value of the letters in Don Drumpf is 666. (Don being both his abbreviated first name and meaning "powerful ruler.")
Trump first made racist remarks about Hispanic immigrants on June 6, 2015 = 6+6+(1+5) = 666. His fearmongering comments about "rapists" and "drug dealers" vaulted him to the top of the polls.
On the same date, 6-6-6, speaking to a packed room in Raleigh, NC, Trump announced that the "American dream is dead" and only he can resurrect it. Only he, not even God Almighty, can "make America great again."
Trump announced his candidacy for president on June 16, 2015 = 6+(1*6)+(1+5) = 666.
The 2016 election is "all Trump all the time" and 2016 = 666+666+666+6+6+6.

>Antichrist will be the center of attention around the world

>antichrist will be universally loved

Well there goes your fucking theory OP. Try again next time.

He will be. Mark my words, his dark powers will bring about some event that will propell him into universal popularity.

That... Is a lot of 666.

theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/calculate_the_number.htm

>He was born in 1948, the year Israel became a nation.

Trump was born in 1946. Hillary on the other hand, was born in 1947.

> “GOD” Emperor Trump
express.co.uk/news/science/693817/Jesus-Christ-HOAX-Biblical-christianity-roman-empire

>Donald Trump rejects Jesus Christ

>Donald Trump pretends he offers salvation

>Wrote the Bestseller “The Art of the Deal”. Also knows how to manipulate the media.
For an expert media manipulator every single news network in the world seems to demonise him in favour of Hillary Clinton.
>Trump is playing almost constantly on every television station around the world. All eyes are on him as he makes his way to the presidency.
Also featured on every news network, ISIS, Hillary and the weather.
>The Name Donald comes From the Gaelic name Domhnall which means "ruler of the world", composed of the old Celtic elements dumno "world" and val "rule". As we know, The Antichrist will attempt to rule the entire world. Coincidence? I think not.
I should remember that and keep my kids away from Donald Duck. That guy had anger problems man.
>Already, people are calling Trump a “God” Emperor. This may be a parody for now, but we know that the Antichrist will reject God and try to form a new Religion based around himself.
I'll give you credibility if you can demonstrate this happening outside of Sup Forums and that faggot Milo.
>Trump said that he does not ask God for forgiveness, he just tries to make things better. For Trump to say this, it means he believes that he can get into heaven on his own merits, which is a direct violation of what Jesus Christ stands for.
Or he might just not believe in Heaven, God and the lot and believes that the best way to be a good person is to be a good person.
>Often at his rallies, Donald Trump makes claims that he will MAGA and give Americans riches and power. We all know however, that only God can do that. However, at a Recent Trump Rally, Trump stated the following:“I’m gonna take care of everybody. I will give you everything. I will give you what you’ve been looking for, for fifty years. I’m the Only One.”
See also: every politician ever.
>Feuds with the pope
The pope is catholic. Fuck catholicism.

Believe it or not, this is just the tip of the 666 iceberg where Donald Trump is concerned. More 666 connections appear below. A trump is a little horn. The ancient Hebrew prophets said that the Antichrist would be a "little horn" making big noises and deluding even the very elect. Prominent evangelical Christians have been endorsing Trump, a man who is the antithesis of Jesus Christ, who says that he never asks God for forgiveness, and who mocks Holy Communion and the body and blood of Jesus Christ by speaking dismissively of his "little cracker" and "little wine." The prophets warned us to listen for the Trump of Doom. Trump tells us that we are doomed unless he saves us. Were the prophets speaking literally? If ever there was a little horn spouting big noises and deceiving gullible people right and left, surely it is Donald Trump.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1_Journal_Square

>1 Journal Square is an approved apartment complex at Journal Square in Jersey City, New Jersey. It will consist of one 57 story skyscraper containing 744 rental units above a 9 story base with 121,640 square feet of retail space, 117,840 square feet of office space and 388 parking spaces.[1] The building was designed by Woods Bagot and is being developed through a partnership between Kushner Companies and the KABR Group.

57 stories=617 feet

I thought the Antichrist is a jew?

>Quick poll concerning Sup Forums and reddit:
strawpoll.me/10931650/