Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9RfUUJH2TvU
youtube.com/watch?v=KuwNhed4ObU
youtube.com/watch?v=_czH0iA1dDk
youtube.com/watch?v=SS3uXgGGPPE#t=256.693751
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Post Lex being a petty little bitch but in an awesome way

Alright.

are there any comics from lex's point of view?

Yes there is.

Jesus those are some great faces and expressions.

Anybody got lex reprogramming his motherbox to go lex instead of ping

Storytime?

Lex is the hero mankind deserves.

I saw it coming but I still dawed

Then we see Up Up and Away where, no, Luthor just builds a bigger gun and tries to take over the world.

I fail to believe Luthor would ever create a government as faggy as that

>triple replaced the couple

I'm not sure how to feel about this.

its okay polygamy always works out just look at all those times it didn't work out.

its FINE, its fine!

isn't superman one of his descendents, and superman is basically a paradox

I choose to take that as he invented a code that works in 2 as well as 1 and 0
Call in trinary

my favorite Lex moment

follow up

Birthright was one hell of a ride, but something about Yu's art was always... ugly to me.

I love the animated version of the scene

youtube.com/watch?v=9RfUUJH2TvU

So why did Lex decide to dress his niece up in a fetish outfit?

movie lex is so quirky xD

Pretty sure that's her power fantasy and he doesn't care.

Can't a girl be kinky?

youtube.com/watch?v=KuwNhed4ObU

:)

I don't care what anyone says, Eisenberg killed it in this scene.

Remember that time Lex Luthor became a god that filled the universe with ultimate bliss and could stop all the bad things ever?

POSTING LEX PROFILES.

I remember the expression he made when Superman told him all he had to do was NOT try to kill him.

It was gold.

Oh jeez. I wonder how this will turn out

Being happy all the time would suck.

Ahh, good ol' Lex. Never change.

>My favorite supervillain would be a really cool guy if it wasn't for the superhero

This kind of shit already ruined Doctor Doom, it shouldn't ruin Luthor as well.

That last panel tells you everything you need to know.

No it wouldn't, it would literally be the exact opposite.

>What's that? My grandpa died?
>Ahaha, how great. Great, great, great. I'm so happy.

Yeah, go fuck yourself.

No fuck you buddy, you don't gain anything from being upset that your father died, you just get all pissy on the internet. You don't benefit at all you just turn into a little bitch.

But, that'd be fine, since you'd still be happy about it.

There's no downside.

Watch out. Internet tough guy over here.

You're not supposed to be happy when someone you loved died, bro.

But it wouldn't matter if you "should" be happy about it or not, you no longer care about shit like that since you're always happy.

And that's exactly why it would suck.

"One of the panels is Death saying she gets a day, while standing next to a mutilated body who seems peachy keen.

Endless bliss means no one has any reason to be sad, ever. Death, hunger, loneliness -it all goes away

So Lex's motivation in this is that his father abused and molested him? He is angry that God didn't stop his dad and Superman is like God so he is angry and Superman? What?

>Death, hunger...-it all goes away

Yeah, no. Eternal bliss doesn't stop people from dying, it doesn't stop people from being hungry. It only prevents you from expressing proper emotions.

READ THE FUCKING COMIC

Death of The Endless states that Entropy has stopped. People don't die. Nothing bad will happen, from genocide down to little Sally losing her balloon.

>People don't die
>World gets overpopulated and crowded
>Not enough food to feed everyone
>But hey at least everyone is happy

Sounds great.

Post the unedited version faggot.

Bro, it says right in the page that Luthor has infinite power, he literally can alter the cosmos as he sees fit. He can rewrite reality to have food appear when you want it and new planets appearing as they are needed.

Ah but without entropy the concept of reproduction is also removed.

>Luthor
>giving a shit about you

How retarded are you?

Would a food shortage not fall under "something bad happening" in world where nothing bad happens?

Great, so now I have to live with the same blissfully ignorant assholes for the rest of eternity?

You realize the premise of this story is absolutely stupid, right?

Your pain certainly brought ME joy!

I always felt like it belonged more in a Batman comic. Though, birthright is still one of my favorite Superman stories. It's just so classic.

Yeah, it's stupid, but it's also incredibly simple and you're still not getting it. Nothing bad happens.
>yeah, but this circumstance would mean something bad happens!
No. Nothing bad happens. Any negative consequence you can think of also wouldn't happen.

It's triple digit lifespans instead of double digits.

If Supes had just killed himself, the universe would have been perfect and happy, forever. How can anyone say he's not the villain?

So if nothing bad happens then how can anything good happen? With no entropy, essentially nothing happens in the universe.

Do it yourself.

Ok, just for you.

>A government composed of artists, wirters, philosophers and scientists
Anyone who believes this wouldn't implode in a matter of years and cause the destruction of humanity is either stupid, crazy, or more likely both.

No, everything would keep getting better because we'd constantly be improving without entropy to drag us down

I honestly don't know what you're missing here. Maybe you're just a sad fuck who can't understand the concept of happiness.

because that doesn't make him the villain

because that's not what makes a villain

there are rules to writing, you know

I understand the concept of happiness perfectly fine. Like right now I'm happy you're making an ass of yourself arguing a shitty comic storyline.

I like how Death knows that Luthor will fuck it all up, she knows that Superman is going to try to help Lex and that will prove to be the straw that broke the camel's back.

We're both asses but you're the ass that lost the argument. I'm slightly higher in the totem pole of shit we call Sup Forums.

Because at that point Lex Luthor would have gone /completely/ insane.

No, you're at the bottom of the shit sandwich because you're stupid enough to get into arguments on a Malaysian basket weaving image board.

the edge

But both participants were dumb enough to get into an argument on a Laotian macaroni art forum in the first place

Wouldn't the dumbass who won still be slightly higher than the dumbass who lost?

listen to yourself.
you guzzle cum with that mouth, faggot?

>Get goaded into a troll argument
>Hehe, I won. I'm the best.

No, they're both equal amounts of asshole.

youtube.com/watch?v=_czH0iA1dDk

But you're looking at it from a perspective of someone who knows both pain and happiness. It's impossible to truly fathom a world that's nothing but absolute happiness.

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=SS3uXgGGPPE#t=256.693751

I still believe that this is the greatest interaction between Supes and Lex in live action.

Though I haven't watched Smallville and I hear that Lex is great.

>not noticing the trio having a picnic in the background
>not noticing the trio hanging by the stairs

Holy shit, I remember when an user storytimed all of Red Son, and when the climax came he posted that edit instead of the actual strip. Everyone lost their minds.

The Zeppelin was a nice touch

Nothing can ever top this

Nothing.

>and that's terrible

Why are uneducated retards a better choice?

>Luthor is a cuck fetishist