Which one of you did this?

Which one of you did this?

Bernie bros must be pissed that reddit has basically swung to full Hillshill mode.

You right wing retards are getting too close.

I bet it was the infamous hacker known as Sup Forums. I remember reading a while back that someone found his identity, I think it was something along the lines of Sam Nide?

Is nothing sacred anymore?

Can't shill shill in peace?

Is a man not entitled to his $0.02?

I can't wait til the owl takes care of some of these arrogant trolls.

Lol it was me

>believing any of this shit
You

You fuck with us, we fuck you back harder.

LOL. Did they assault you? Throw rocks? Sucker punch you? Vandalize your cars? Attempt to run over your signs with their cars? Spit on you? Throw eggs at you? Shoot you?

All of which have happened to people for supporting Trump.

No?

Shut the fuck up you vile, hypocritical cunts.

You have no idea what you're playing with.

ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES!

(It's more than .02. Couple of grand or so for a fixed term.)

>cuckrekt the record actually has an "office"
How hard would it be to send a couple of Sup Forumsacks down there to smash some heebs?

Same. OP, it was me. My address is 1488 Dicksuck Lane, Washington DC. Come get me

What did they expect spamming this board, all their addresses and info got leaked.

Hang the fuck on, was this the person who recently took pictures of the office and had a thread about it?

reported to the next president of the united states

>suspicious figures wandering near our offices
Yeah, that happens when you employ creepy weirdoes for your creepy weirdo brigade.

>playing with

Dude, there's crazy anons here.

I wouldn't be surprised if you pushed one enough that you'd get a car full of tannerite in the lobby of downtown CTR HQ.

4chin is the last place I'd ever do a paid raid on.

Things that never happened: the tweet.

Pretty hard since a typical Sup Forumsack is a basement dwelling keyboard warrior

Fake tweet.

Stripped of spin rhetoric this bores down to "There were people near our office. They told our guys to fuck off and mind their own business when approached."

THEY SHARE THE SAME OFFICE FLOOR AS MEDIA MATTERS, A SOROS FUNDED OUTFIT

Oh, and
>trumps rhetoric has turned our politics dirty
It wasn't trump that advocated getting people fired, egging their houses, stealing their signs, vandalizing their cars, refusing them service, and other dirty shit up to and including ending democracy entirely to ensure the opposition didn't win.

Link the tweet OP

The Moon is rising.

kek, get owned shill.

Yeah...you might be right. But at the same time, these are fucking murderers with nigh-unlimited resources who have access to the unbelievable backtracing technology.

We like to gloat about how fucking with Sup Forums is like sticking your hand in a hornet's nest, but fucking with these people could cost you your life. Best to just stick to maymays, methinks.

mrw

So it is true - Hillary is about tyranny?

How the fuck is the gun holding hand working?

>calls the police
>reports suspicious activity
>reports of suspicious activity means X

Well that's one way to correct the record

Wait til they get the frogs in the mail that some other anons bought and sent to their address

>implying its Sup Forums
>implying its not ebaumsworld

Was it that user who was posting pictures of that office building? I thought he was only trolling.

I know a guy that went by their offices out of idle curiosity, I'm guessing dozens of people did. I doubt anyone is actually threatening them or they'd just call the police instead of bitching on twitter.

CTR isn't exactly the Shillary inner circle, and even if she was willing to murder anons to keep them from being harassed (which she isn't, she regards her staff and supporters as less than dog shit and would never risk anything for them) the problem is that if you get a crazy suicidal asshole like Elliot there's just not a lot you can do to prepare for him unless you get an explicit warning or something. That said I think the worst CTR is going to suffer is probably low level harassment, getting signed up for spam, junk mail, etc.