Summers/Grey bread

Post you're favourite.

Although I'm probably a Rachelfag when it comes down to it.

...ok

There is only one Summers. Also Rachel fags go home, she betrayed her dad.

Who betrayed her mum.

Also, what the fuck ever happened to this guy?

Last comic I read with him was the later end of New Mutants Vol 3. It was pretty good.

Isn't there a TNM flick slated?

What's Hope even up to nowadays?

yeah. It looks pretty good so far, I mean Danny is being played by a native American chick. Wolvesbane is Maisie Williams. Illyana is a british chick but maybe she can do russian. I heard some of the Deadpool crew was working on it. So I have high hopes.

I dunno but he needs to come back.

Is Cable disowned too? I always liked his pseudo Father and son relationship with Nathan.

I also want someone to tell Tykeclops who Nathan is, that would bring in a lot of mindfucks.

>I also want someone to tell Tykeclops who Nathan is, that would bring in a lot of mindfucks.

That shit would be hilarious and would just highlight the weirdness of the Summers family.

we need Ruby in our timeline

Good luck getting this question answered.

I read she was in a coma.

>I dunno but he needs to come back.
Straight up. Maybe when Hope gets some limelight again.

Was Cable right before Cyclops got the picture?

Did anyone read Avengers: X-Sanction?

Where the fuck did Cable get his Huge McLarge genes anyway? He's like 6 inches taller than Scott and nearly double his weight.

Rachel is one of my favorite X-Men, wish they'd use her more but then again..

also Sup Forums came up with an Exilesish idea of a team of Summers kids. Cable, Rachel, That Red Chick he had with Emma, Nate Grey, one or two i'm forgetting, maybe an OC

Liefeld

>maybe an OC
Aptly named Gray Summers.

I'd read it.

I don't read that much X-Men, why are there so many fan-fic tier kids from the future

Just 3 notable ones.

Also, Apocalypse.

>That Red Chick he had with Emma
Ruby Summers

No Grey, no buy.

More of a Sapphire guy tbqh

At the end of Spurrier's run she'd taken over X-Force from Cable. Betsy is the only character from that team to show up post Secret Wars.

Hmm. I need to finish reading that then.

Domino, Psylocke, AND Hope

Yeah, I most definitely do.

Is Nate not Cable?

Nate Grey is Scott and Jean's son (by way of Sinister) from the Age of Apocalypse.

He's similar. If they ever went toe to toe--no handicaps--Nate'd shit all over Cable.

Stryfe also exists

Cable's got enough combat experience, that I'd like to think it'd be a hard fight, although that depends on how much of Cables non-gun powers he can use that particular day.

I desperately want Victor and Rachel to get together. Not out of any weird shipping habit, but because that would tie together two of the most convoluted fucking families in the Marvel Universe.
Their family tree would probably go backwards!

Hope is my favourite.. I hope she comes back soon

I don't like how cable doesn't give a fuck about her existence/disappearance and hasn't mentioned her once in uncanny avengers

In the next X-Men Civil War tie in Magneto will introduce a new team member telepath to replace Psylocke who abandoned him for Storm's team.

There is a very high chance it is Emma, but some think she is too tied to Cyclops for that.
So, it could also be Rachel, Quentin Quire, Exodus, or Madelyne Pryor.
I think Emma, Rachel and Maddie (who really doesnt have a reason to be a villain anymore) are the more likely options since they will not want Monet to be the only female of the team.

she NEEDS to come back

I wish my dad was a space pirate

Out of curiosity are there any /m/fags here that have watched Fafner? If you have, you'll know why I asked.
"no handicaps"

I'm pretty certain Cable'd put up a spectacular showing, but Nate was rated as on par with the Phoenix in stronkness, without actually being a host. All he's gotta do is look real funny at the big guy.

Is there a World's Greatest Dad mug edit for Cable?

Will she lay the supreme smackdown on Jean?

F

Wait, Corsair's dead AGAIN?

>AGAIN
Wait he came back to life after Vulcan smoked his ass?

Me too. . . I'd rather tykeclops be in space than on earth.

Yep. Bendis. No explaination, of course.

Well, then

'F'

tfw x-men is so bad now you appreciate spurrier's x-force.

Is it bad, or just not nearly as good as Remender's?

Future roids? But yeah it's mostly what said Liefeld.

Maybe the men in the Grey family are tall as fuck.

Why is Jean the worst Phoenix?

Nate Grey? No, he's like a kid made from Scott and Jean genes by Mr. Sinister that's from the AoA universe or something

Cable is straight up Cyclop's kid with Jean's clone that got sent to the future and came back as a gruff older man in his 50's who has seen some shit.

That said Cable does get called Nate (mainly by Deadpool) because his name is also Nathan Summers.

Fuck Corsair for shitting on Rightclops though, even if he got a case of Bendisitis.

Quentin is the worst.

It's worth noting that Nate was also engineered to be strong as all fuck.

Wasn't he intended by Sinister to bring Apoc down?

Insufferable

I think I'm going to champion the next incarnation of the Summers family cast.
--- Whatever that may manifest as. ---
Because you know they won't end the line with what exists now, and you know Sup Forums doesn't like change.

;_;7

What about that entirely forgettable Shi'ar guy with the sword? He sucked more.

Korvus?
Was that it? I dunno, he gave Rach a power boost, so he was alright.

Didn't he die?

That and Scott breaking down in the funeral got to me.

I mean yeah Nathan comes back and dies all the time but it's his kid and the way that moment was done it got to me.

Man, I gotta say, I really fucking loved Messiah CompleX/War and Second Coming Immensely.

The run between War and 2nd coming was all kinds of cool.

Cable's book was pins and needles the whole way through. These arcs got all the things I like about 'X' right, imho.

I think the tragedy is not that Cable dies but that Scott keeps losing him.

Also the best they got together was when he and Jean raised him as Red and Slimm but Scott was robbed of his kid.

Even if he was a jerk to Maddie when Jean came back he really cared for Nathan.

Ditto, not to mention it was the last X-Men story that I really enjoyed (that and Gillen's run).

Scott is a good dad, he fucks up yes but he cares about his kids deep down.

I liked Uncanny X-Force a lot, but it really was its own thing.

I wanted to like Gillen's tenure a lot more than I did, but it was just missing something. It's weird cause I'm pretty sure, it was *better* than the later Fraction stuff, but it never really clicked for me. I think the relaunch+two brandwide events really stunted its direction.

>Maddie
Yeah, it's kinda weird when you stop to think about it: He's such a mush who gets all "I love you all" for everyone he spends more than two minutes with but the one partner he actually parents a child with is cast off without so much as a reflective, soul-searching quitting of a team.

I like how her eulogy is "soldier this, soldier that", Cable would have actually loved that.

The only good summers is Cable.

Scott is an asshole holier than thou terrorist
Jean is dead
Rachel's ok but not Jean
Gabriel isn't relevant
Hope is a meme child
Alex gets cucked by Scott's legacy

Cable, Rachel, and Ruby need an ongoing team book together.

Throw in teen Scott to make it super awkward.

Newsflash: That's not Rachel.
Pic is of the mush, Summers emotionally comforting a ghost after-image of psi-residue he met two minutes ago.

Jean's not dead.
Rachel's awesome but underused.
You've mixed up Scott and Alex's descriptions.
Hope is a deathscene waiting to happen if they don't start using her in stories again.
Corsair is a better terrorist than any of his three sons ever was.

X-Men comics where on a gold streak all the way from Decimation to right until Schism happened. You can extend it to Morrison if you ignore some decimation era stuff.

Between Schism and AvX you could practically feel editorial telling everyone to drop all their plots.

>Corsair is a better terrorist than any of his three sons ever was.
top kek

X-Men pretty much invented the notion of kids from the future.

I wish Stryfe would show up again. Real Stryfe, not the Hope-Stryfe that showed up in X-Force. I liked Cable and Cable & Deadpool and X-Force and pretty much anything Cable.

Cable was the hero that the world needed. Until the X-Men and SHIELD had to fuck everything up. I miss Graymalkin too. But no, G.W. Bridge had to fuck things up.

I loved the old characters from the original X-Force and Cable. Like Slayback and Kane, Deadpool, Domino, Sluggo, Ajax, Tolliver, etc. I miss what X-Force used to be in general. It's not the same without Cable.

>'eight months later'
>emma has been off-screen because she'd gestated Cyclops's lovechild

fuck

Yessss... That's the terrified reaction I was hoping for.
I wonder what babynames Emma's picked out - Blossom? Violet? Rose? Ruby?

>is boy
>names him Scott Junior
>orders him around forever

>calls it Nathan II
>is the best loving parent Nathan II could ask for
>meanwhile Cable loses his fucking shit

or

>calls it Jean
>through some time-travel voodoo, baby grows up very quickly
>Scott fucks the now-teenage Jean Summers

I really fucking want Cable to raise tyke. Too much mind fuck

Yeah, I feel that. I really wish the bigwigs had just let them stay in their own little corner. It was nice when they got to interact with the outside (like the Dark Avengers piece), but otherwise I feel like 'X' has always been better off away from the rest. Uncanny Avengers is fine I guess, and it could've been done just fine without the clusterfuck that was AvX.

Domino was my first X-fu

Domino or Copycat being Domino?

>nearly as good as Remender's?
That more or less.

Domino. Had to drop her because she's not even a real mutant!!!

mutant brotherhood pls go

>Between Schism and AvX you could practically feel editorial telling everyone to drop all their plots.

Its because of the editorial changes. Alonso became EiC and Nick Lowe came over, meaning any formerly approved plotlines were now under new supervision.
you can see the same thing partially into Marvel NOW! when Mike Marts took over the X-Men office from Nick Lowe, and then once again when Marts left and Mark Paniccia replaced him.

Nate is an AU version of Cable.

did they hatefuck after Bendis wrote that issue where Scott said he wouldn't touch Emma even with Namor's trident? (after they were pretty much the best example of superhero relationships for like 6 years)

it has some really really mediocre art and Spurrier tried to do some stuff with Fantomex that (for me at least) really didn't work.

Fuck I wished that had happened after Secret War. They could have brought her through.

Which X-Force run was Spurriers? The one that ends with three Fantomexs?

15 years bruh.

Spurrier's book was just called X-FORCE.
Remender's was Uncanny X-Force, I believe it ended with the 3 Fantomex, which was then followed up by Sam Humphries in a relaunched Uncanny X-Force.

Concurrent with Humphries Uncanny was Cable & X-Force by Dennis Hopeless. Those two books ending lead to Spurrier's X-Force.

No Remender's ends with the three Fantomexes.
It's succeeded by Humphries run and then there was also Cable's "muh fewchur vizhunz" X-Force with Hopeless. After that I think X-Force got folded back into a single title under the Uncanny banner, then cancelled and became X-Force before ending.

#yesallmutants

I stopped buying X-books due to Schism. I figured it was a good jumping off point. I was right.

>I also want someone to tell Tykeclops who Nathan is, that would bring in a lot of mindfucks.

none of the Summers kids have officially met the young Jean or Scott, right? I know there was like one page of All-New where Jean and Rachel almost meet but not really.

Last time I saw him, he was in that awful Fearless Defenders comic. Maybe last issue or whatever, like, all girls invited their boyfriends.
Dani Moonstar invited Nate and Cannonball.
Slut.

Rachel meets. They just don't talk about it. Bendis just dodged the question because he's a hack.

I want FOX-Men to have scene with Cable explaining family tree to Cyclops.

like for real?
again I can only think of that one page where like they bump into each other in a hallway but don't actually talk.

They're supposed to be having a psychic discussion

Bendis is a hack

>They're supposed to be having a psychic discussion

Wow.

>Bendis is a hack

let me guess, he explained that on his tumblr?

BEHOLD

I liked the core idea of the entire squad being made up of crazy lunatics pretending to be grim, determined soldiers.
But yeah, I can see that not working for everyone. It's doing its own thing a bit and it's hard to accept it as canon 100%.

I don't think that breakup counts as Scott actually rejecting Emma, remember that Xclops was distancing himself from everyone in his life at that point, he sent his students away, he closed the school, he even said some choice final words to Storm's X-Men.

Dude's depressed and is obviously having a breakdown. Dude really really tries one last time and fails in an epic way. Dude sends away everyone in his life. Dude says his goodbyes. Dude even says something horrible to the lady that still loves him.
Dude is reported dead eight months later.

I think that dude really knows how to plan things out.

I have a special place in my heart for Hope. Just went through messiah complex and messiah war again. About a quarter of the way though second coming again. I love how moonstar and hope go at it and cable is like, let them fight.
Pic related, hope jabbing moonstar in the ribs.

>ope jabbing moonstar in the ribs

thats a fucking kidney punch.
Hope is such a bitch. ( I love her )

Hope actually makes me mad about the whole "Tony Stark was adopted" thing. Because they made a big deal about the fact that who Hope's father was didn't actually matter because to her, it was Cable and thats what was important. but for Stark apparently genetics are the only thing that matter?

But technically Cable is at a handicap with the TO virus. He uses so much of his powers trying to keep it in check.

>They're supposed to be having a psychic discussion
Looks more like they started scanning each other's mind.