Death Proof

Tarantino has some good shit under his arm but seriously, this movie is fucking trash, why so many people praise this garbage like it was good?

>Muh strong womyn
>Muh edgy stunt guy
>Drving all the movie
>Trash dialogue
>Awful crash scenes
>Muh death proof car
>Bloody awful ending

Because its his least popular and least succesful flick so naturally its praised here

It's fun.

>Tarantino has some good shit under his arm

You sound like a poofter.

why was Grindhouse dissected after its theatrical release?

That make sense.
>Muh special snowflake.

it's almost unanimously considered his worst film, especially on this board wtf are you talking about

>I think it's in his top 4

It's the only one that's not overrated.

>strong female characters is a negative on principle
You've been here too long

I can't say it was good but I do like it since it's the closest we'll ever get to seeing Russell as Snake Plisskin again.

This.

>why so many people praise this garbage like it was good?
But no one does?

>I'm a raging faggot that can't handle strong womyn

it's actually his best film and it's REALLY REALLY GOOD. i'm not kidding. you're not just wrong, you're the exact opposite of right.

it's good, but it's literally style over substance : the film. it felt like a Short tbqh.

I liked pretty much everything else in Grindhouse more than Death Proof
I think remember Death Proof coming out on its own a bit earlier than the rest too

TARANTINO POWER SCALE

>God tier
Reservoir Dogs
Pulp Fiction
Kill Bill
Inglorious basterds

>Trash Tier
Everything else.

*God tier
Jackie brown
Reservoir dogs
Pulp fiction
Django

I like Death Proof not for the stronk women shit but because it shows them for what they are. Every single woman character in the movie is a scheming conniving two faced bitch.
The men aren't much better, they're all either betas or rapists, but it's the portrayal of women which is most true and very rare: cockteasing whores stalking men with power.
redpilled af

That would be Jackie Brown. Also praised here.

But Jackie Brown is unironically good, tho. The reason the mainstream hates it is because "Ooh, white director doing blaxploitation is a no-no!"

Death Proof makes sense in the world of Kill Bill

The ending chase is god-tier.
It always manages to pump me up.

>The reason the mainstream hates it is because "Ooh, white director doing blaxploitation is a no-no!"
The reason plebs didn't like it was because it wasnt pulp fiction. If you weren't around at the time you would have no way of knowing how apeshit people went over pulp fiction. It literally spawned its own genre and we had almost a decade of weaksauce Tarantino-esque cash grab copycats.
Literally no one in the 90s gave a shit about a white guy making a blacksploitation movied, because white guys were still making blacksploitation movies.

This guy gets it.
Grindhouse was the most fun I ever had at the theater and literally everyone in the theater was cheering at the end of death proof.

Good lord what a sad faggot.

honestly, honey. i think you'd prefer reddit

>>God tier
>Kill Bill
>Inglorious basterds

Deathproof is shit.

And ironically it's bizarrely sexist (though I assume it's trying it's hardest to be muh stronk womyn)

it is. All the women are watching some man from a distance-- ironically just like Stuntman Mike is doing to them.
Jungle Juilia is stalking that Richard Linklater director type, and Abernathy is stalking her own director.

idiot. It wasn't supposed to be a serious movie. Its paying homeage to the grindhouse films. Do some research kid.

Deathproof was a great film. Best car chase movie ever.

pleb

You know when I was 15 and started to get into Tarantino I was a pleb like you and "rate" them from best to worst, I tried to analyze the story, find hidden easter eggs etc but now that im 30 I can see the genius of Tarantino, its all about the pussy, Grindhouse has MEW at her best and Zoe Bell, yes kids the "ugly" australian chi, she gets me rock hard and I want to wrestle her.

Tarantino is a pussy master and you cannot deny it, look into your hearts and let your boners lead you.

This man almost kiled a woman on set (hot piece of ass blonde one) in Inglorious Basterds, he did that FOR US and what are the thanks he gets? LOL HE FARTED ON A TV SHOW! so what? I would rather watch Tarantino fart for an hour than the latest "blockbuster".

Oh and his best movie is Jackie Brown.

>me in the back

One of his best, and also his best soundtrack. Deal with it.

Planet terror was better

>dat Prime MEW

You just KNOW!

Death Proof is his best movie and Tarantino is too dumb to even realize it.

/thread

Nah its great. Probably one of my favorite "revenge" movies. The car chase scenes are awesome.

>Django
hahahahaha

>never saw Lee hunted like an animal then savagely raped and murdered
Screw you Tortelini

This scene was kino

>This man almost kiled a woman on set (hot piece of ass blonde one) in Inglorious Basterds
story?

agreed, first half of deathproof is really good

This 2bh. It all went to shit when it turned into a feminist power-fantasy

Yep, QT himself hates it.

How the hell did this get made