Is this show any good? Any recs on which seasons are worth it?

Is this show any good? Any recs on which seasons are worth it?

I never got around to watching any of it when it was on the air.

yes, all, your loss

It's great, watch all of it.

Be prepared for lots of tapeworms.

there's only one episode, with a really big tapeworm.

Also avoid watching past Out The Chute

1-4 is kino.

First 5 seasons are great. After that it goes way downhill, though the final season is slightly better than 6 & 7.

if you love pseudo philosophy youll love this series

1 to 5 are very enjoyable, but it's a procedural. It gets repetitive.

My fave show
it kegit has the best waifus

I fucking hated the writer's holier than thou attitude, they kept spewing this uninterrupted flow of """life lessons"" like fuck off I just want to watch a show about medicine, get that shit outta here.

OP, all the side stories are a long continuous storyline. You can skip episode to episode if you're only interested in the medical mystery but you wont get the other half of the story.

Overall, the series is ok.

Chase> Foreman >>>>> Wet Clothes>>>>>Stepping in dog poo>>>>>Cameron

It's good but formulaic. The non-standard episodes make pushing past the procedural episodes worthwhile.

Why the hell did the writers make the female characters in this show so fuckin unlikable? Why did ALL they have to have a holier than thou attitude and become judgmental bitches when they met a patient whose lifestyle they didn't agree with. Really reinforced the stereotype of the inability of women to be professional because muh emotions.

The arc where it's House vs. Obsessed cop is pretty great.

because they were all hot. hot women who choose medicine are intensely self-righteous.

Watch all of it if you're going to even bother watching the first few seasons. The show peaked at the end of S2, and had a pretty steady level of quality until masters and that random asian doctor in the last season.

Mommy issues and general hack magnet that is TV writing

>Mommy issues

You mean Daddy issues?

There is some of that too I guess but the important part is they're all hacks

I fucking love House but the one fucking stupid thing about the show is how randomly the patient are so philosophical out of no where. Or the times when House isn't around, THEN the patient only wants House.

very based and comfy show. house is what redditors wish they could be. he and wilson have a very nice relationship as well.

HACKS

Hugh Laurie easily carries the show but his character suffers from writer laziness too. And by season 3 you've seen enough Laure to accurately predict his every line.

>And by season 3 you've seen enough Laure to accurately predict his every line.

True. I also really wish they would have kept t he original 3 but they had to "diversify".

This show is my favourite of all time, I don't know if you will like it by binge watching because it's very monster of the week style with it's diseases, but if you do like it then it's great. The humour is pretty redpilled with a lot of jokes about minorites and so on but it generally takes a shot on everyone.

Also Winston is best waifu

13 was great and very well written and so was Masters
Cameron was specifically written as a holier than thou bitch because it made for a good dynamic with House and the rest of the team

Cuddy a shit tho

>The humour is pretty redpilled with a lot of jokes about minorites

You need to put a bullet in your head as soon as possible.

Its the Big Bang Theory of hospital shows
>patient comes in with a thing wrong
>"oh no we have no idea what this is"
>House figures it out
>"No House, you're wrong that can't be it
>its what House said
>House smirks at the camera
>BAZINGA
>credits roll

Yes it is very good but it's a tad too formulaic. You get bored of it quickly if you marathon it. Best to watch 1-3 episodes at a time here and there.

It's funny because despite the truth of that statement, the last three seasons suffered heavily partly because they were trying to do something with House's character after 5 seasons

Season 5 finale was absolute kino and could've ended the show perfectly, maybe with the first episode of season 6 as a two hour special

would racemix with

bless your heart. rare to find any house webm's, dont think i have any at all. this is le creme a la crop

What is even wrong with monster of the week series? X-files was based and so i house. I want to go back.

>le formulaic is le bad
I want reddit to leave.

this

Thirteen was great. It was ridiculous that the writers paired her up with Foreman, one of the worst tv relationships I've ever seen. Utterly incompatible

Aside from that and Huntington's she was PERFECT

>one of the worst tv relationships I've ever seen
I think cuddy and house was worse. It felt so forced and out of place, plus you could really tell Edelstein didn't want to be on the show anymore.

>It was ridiculous that the writers paired her up with Forema

Don't remind me. Not even just that he's black, I realllly hated foreman as a character.

It was only because Foreman's character hadn't had a single love interest during the show, so they just went with that.

It was very uncharacteristic, a chick like that would more likely turn Cameron lesbian, settle down with Chase or something.