Hope for white women

Is there any hope for white women? Even the purest of them like Claire seems to be a slut.

Women, like water, take the shape of whatever contains them. The fact that 95% of them are such massive dumpster fires is reflective of society at large.

Fix society and the women will follow suit.

Women are sheep.
If just one strays, the others will follow.
We should be following the black sheep...

>putting a gourd between her breasts is degenerate
>posting her picture on an Uyghur yak-wool spinning imageboard is not

This is ultra true. Women are a product of their environment. WE are the environment. Fix yourself and women will climb over each other to escape degeneracy to you.

Women are what men allow them to be.

>claire
>pure
dude there is a pic where she gets fondled by manlett blizzerian. she is a dubai portapotty soon enough

Jews aren't very white i heard.

Only cucks and niggers date white women in 2016

claire was never pure

(((you)))

user is right. Women can be easily brainwashed.

Look what the Nazi's did. NS-Frauenschaft, the women's organization, made up 40% of the Party. But we don't take about that.

enjoy your feminism and divorce

Women are made for Tyrone's and Chad's cock

Us beta's shouldn't breed or have a gf

As of now? No. As long as our culture and civilization continues to be what it is women will get worse.

>become the teapot

FPBP. The way to solve women is for men to step up. Women conform to the judgement and values of their peers. They get away with whatever we let them get away with.

wtf I hate white women now

what a bombshell

sure sure, mgtow

no

I'm just saying, there's still a type of woman who treats you like a kang - just for being a straight white male, too

What about this slut is supposed to be "pure"?

so you're saying we should go for girls that are only 90% white like in your pic?

non-white girls, yeah. No need to get atuistic about what percentage of white she is

is the key to a long lasting relationship

go right ahead. Im not a race traitor

There is no hope.

SHUT THE HECK UP.
MAN UP AND START BUILDING UP TESTOSTERONE.

CLEAN UP GET A NICE JOB AND GET YOURSELF A PROPER WHITE WOMAN.

FOOLS, DON'T BELIEVE THESE DEVILS...

>was never attracted to black or brown chicks in the slightest
>became attracted to them after ever since I'd been browsing Sup Forums regularly

hnng

Ja pierdolÄ™

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar