Did this man actually stump Trump?

Did this man actually stump Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He outed himself as leader of the terrorist community.

You tell me what that means

Yes.

A Muslim literally destroyed Trump's campaign.

People will believe this.

The shills are always from canada

>You can borrow my copy

One sentence was all it took.

Are you Trumpstard really this retarded and think he blaming Trump for his son's death and not using his son as an example as to how not all Muslims are terrorist.

looks like 2 nukes wasn't enough

Didn't do shit. Everyone knows he's associated with the Muslim brotherhood. Nobody ever gave a fuck what he said.
'Pathetic, honestly. Democrats are so inept, they can't even suicide bomb correctly.

>strawman

No this guy just proved how fake and gay the media is...

SAGE

He looks too muslim and brown to stump anything other than his wife

I dont know leaf... dude had to delete his business site, tell the US media he's out all of a sudden when he was exposed as an islamic sharia radical helping others abuse the visa system, then goes on paki tv to say allah is fucking with trump.

Nigga attempted to stump, but as always, stumped himself

Here are the names of all the fags on Hillary's shill payroll:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016

he kinda looks like a turtle

Haven't heard about him in the media in days now.

So no, he's already forgotten.

i keep seeing this image despite he quite literally never blames Trump for his son's death, it's almost as if Trump supporters are rather stupid delusional clown children with no conception of reality beyond their Sup Forums safespace, but nah......

i like a man who really controls his bitch

You guys need to stop thinking that the readers actually use their brains. Normies buy into this garbage all the time. Don't just dismiss it as all false and wipe your hands clean.

No Khan was BTFO and deleted himself from the internet, probably in hiding.

At least he ever allowed his wife to speak.

looks familiar

This nigga wrote the book on Sharia law. It was a big mistake for the DNC to even use this terrorist. They have been good at making all the wrong moves. Trump for 8 years.

>MSM circle jerked for a week
>exposed as Clinton insider/shill with ties to Muslim brotherhood

Yeah, no

Yes, but it wasnt him directly.

It was Trump's "hur hur, i wanna see the wife talk" comment. Fucking moron. That convinced me he is just a narcisist that cant let anything go

Naw Trump BTFO'd him

For anyone paying attention, he proved that the media is duplicitous, and that Muslims and Democrats really are despicable.

For normies who aren't paying attention, he'll be forgotten the next time a Muslim kills a dozen people.

Hey the real question is...Does Poo in the Loo...I think not...

someone needs to take him out

>safespace
I never understood why liberals take the stupid shit they do and try to apply it to their enemies.

hes a damn criminal

>No Khan was BTFO and deleted himself from the internet, probably in hiding.

you can still find his law firm archived,

He proved himself to be just as violent and aggressive as all muslims. Pathetic and disgraceful.

It's solid banter.

No. Islam is incompatible with our Constitution. Both Islam and our Constitution demand to be foundational law that radically critiques and permanently contextualizes rights and restrictions. Almost all Muslim countries have Constitutions that declare, in accord with The Consensus Of The Scholars and thus non-negotiable Muslim belief, that all man-made laws (including our Constitution) are always subordinate to the Shariah of Allah. Furthermore our idea of religious liberty is a reaction to the Thirty Years War and Catholic-Protestant violence; the conclusion drawn by Islam from religious violence is that Islam should totally dominate all other religions. You cannot be a Muslim and believe in the First Amendment because the First Amendment is uncomplicatedly Satanic and perfectly heretical in Islamic terms.

The ideology is evil, not the (((most))) of the people.

By most I actually mean a fraction aren't evil.

For Sup Forums users. But to normies it sounds like he is implying Kahn didnt allow her to speak. So people pile on he is racist and attackes gold star family.

For a master of media he doesnt see how predictable it is. They do this every convention. Hell Repubs did it with Benghazi mom

He should have kept his yap shit and did a statement online.

>I never understood why liberals take the stupid shit they do and try to apply it to their enemies.

Well shills are not going to be creative user....

Literally who?

reminder

Nice trips

Totes like hillary.

I fuxking lolled

>Trump fell for it
>lost lots of Independents
>Minorities already hate him more
>and some women
>then he attacked the griefing gold star mother
>more women hate him now
>he ruined his chances

He's gonna lose 100%, Bill's gonna get some more

No he just shat all over his sons grave and used his sons death for a political overture for hillary

>not all Muslims are terrorist
Who said they were?

>it sounds like he is implying Kahn didnt allow her to speak
Why would he? He is Muslim after all.

>blames Trump
he doesn't though?

Is this picture ironic or just genuinely stupid

Drumpf stumped himself when he chose Pence.

No one gives a shit about Sharia Fuckboi anymore.

The Quran

I'd say he's a shitbag who happened to have the entire democratic machine, the media, and the bleeding heart sympathy of people who can't think, behind him.

He believes in Sharia law and supports the Muslim Brotherhood.....DEPORT KEBAB.

>Man running for office which is supposed to have a certain level of impartiality is unable to stop himself from being drawn into petty emotive argument.
The fact that the general consensus is that most people are surprised is somewhat disappointing.

Donald Trump got stumped by a baby

A literal infant

>talk shit
>get rekt
>n-no you can't d-do that, only I can

Why are liberals such spineless pussies that refuse to defend themselves?