Canadians for Hilary

Any other Canadians rooting for Hilary? We were made fun of so much for electing Trudeau that I kind of want Americans to have a taste of their own medicine. I know I'm not the only one that feels this way.

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Tfw hillary is more of a man then your Fatboy PM

I'm not Canadian, but definitely rooting for Hillary

I want her to win for the sake of Justin Trudeau's happiness. I care more about that than anything else.

No, I don't feel like living next to the United caliphate of America in the near future. We'll have enough with Trudeau shenanigans already.

A

Yeah my Americans cousins are all voting Hillary, about 15 of them. One of them wasn't sure until I explained to him why it was best for his nation. Nobody wants a racist bigot who hates women to run a country. Not normal people who aren't social outcasts full of hatred anyway.

As much as I would like Americans to be cuked, I think having Trump in the whitehouse would be more exciting in the habbening department. Though Hillary would probably bring another war.

You're an honorary Canadian. This is why I love Americans!

>post yfw Trudeau was found eating out Hillary in exchange for more refugees while Bill continued to peddle free wiis and ps3s on limewire during Weedgate

No, because I'm not a complete sociopath

I CAN VOTE IN US ELECTIONS SOVEREIGN CITIZEN LOOK AT ARTICLE 50 OF CONSTITUTION

So many memes in one post

Here are the names of all the people on Hillary's shill payroll:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016

Hillary or trump, it's all shit and we get to laugh at them.

Would have expected nothing less from a meme country

no one wants Hillary in the office. Once Trump wins we will go conservative again and stop being a laughing stock.

Canadian Trump supporter here, pretty much everyone I know is a Hillary supporter by default. Trump is smeared pretty bad up here and no one knows/gives a shit about the leaks. The Globe and Mail, the most popular national paper, are the most shilled out cucks on the planet. I've managed to redpill my brother and roommate but it's hard man.

I know I am
Who else would import our islamic masters to the west?