"We're expanding the map"

"We're expanding the map"

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016
nationaljournal.com/s/640160?unlock=POGH92SV7TMTY79I
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/08/04/showing-growing-confidence-clinton-campaign-and-super-pac-pause-ads-in-colorado-and-virginia/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he's gonna take in Mexico

Here are the names of all the people on Hillary's shill payroll:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016

something tells me this isn't quite a neutral site

Will you faggots just shut the fuck up? Its never going to work. Do you think Sup Forums has never been shilled hard before? All it does is annoy people.

Why is god-emperor looking into buying ads in Georgia and Missouri? Dems haven't won there since the 90s. Is this what he means by "expanding the map"?

nationaljournal.com/s/640160?unlock=POGH92SV7TMTY79I

It means he is going to lose bigger than anyone has since 1988.

Can't wait for the mass suicide of trumpfags to commence, personally.

>mfw Texas goes blue

if it gets to the point where he has to invest in Missouri then the Senate us gone too. And SCOTUS with it.

How will Sup Forums ever recover?

He's also buying ads throughout the entirety of the rustbelt save Illinois. Fuck off.

>It's ok that he NEEDS to invest resources in states that no democrat has come close to winning in 25 years!
>muh 5D chess!

>north carolina
>blue state

well, it is more blue than it was last time, so he was kinda right

FiveThirtyEight is quite good at predicting general election results. Hoever, this isn't their full model. This is their "now-cast", which heavily weights the very latest polls and ignores economic factors and shit.

The opposite end of their modelling scale, the Polls Plus model, is showing Trump on 1 to 3 odds, and with a much more regular seing state lineup.

Also Hillary's campaign pulled her ads in Virginia and Colorado because they're convinced those states are 100% done

washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/08/04/showing-growing-confidence-clinton-campaign-and-super-pac-pause-ads-in-colorado-and-virginia/

American politics is corrupt becasue they give states more points than others

here you can see we btfo British California

we said FUCK you to an entire nation of scots and we silenced their voice

reform the american system and give one electoral point per state like the UK

OTHERWISE FUCK OFF YOU CORRUPT CUNTS

You're right. North Dakota should have as much as say as Texas.

That's probably because it's true. Mike Coffman is Republican Representative and he's having trouble against a Democrat. His district is over 50% Hispanic. I'm not even gonna talk about Virginia.

you should at least devalue blue states and give red states more points

Its based on state population m8

JUST

not an excuse.

one. point. per state.

i

Are Trumpfags the new Berniebros?

if it was one point per state he would win.

its just gaymerica give 55 points to california and thaty shoudlent be allowed

>give 55 points to california and thaty shoudlent be allowed

I remember the Romney bitches were crying about the same thing.

>reeeee split it up!!!!!

Trumpfags are beyond pathetic.

California has like 30 million people and gets like 53 votes in the College. Wyoming has 0.5 million people and gets 3 votes.

Wyoming actually gets more electoral-power-per-person in the electoral college than California.

If Hillary wins it sets the precedence. Anyone can win if the media puts enough money behind them.

It's time to Abandon Democracy

Democrats stuff the USA with shitskins too, I honestly think your country is finished. The Jews have won. gg USA

>yeah one point per state makes sense
>let's give the some small shithole with 5 million people as much representation as a state with the population of a country!

idiot

We've got plenty of rope for you anytime you want to rebel, Cletus.

>truncation of the y axis
You're a faggot. What is statistics?

So the 3 people in Wyoming deserve the exact treatment of the enormous population of California

>reeeee split it up!!!!!

the people of california have been literally demanding the right to split up for over a decade now. Northern california's economic, political, and ethnic makeup are radically different from southern california's

Lol I guess you guys are it feels good to be on the winning side for once

Lmao drumpfags are literally on suicide watch!

Nobody wants tax cuts for the wealthy! Trickle down doesn't work! The Republican party will be dismantled!

Deal with It TRUMPLETS

well it your loss not mine.

i hope hillary kills a lot of americans

I get to be King of Pol if you lose. so it suits me just fine

Virginia and Colorado are practically locked blue states

Alright and I'm not one of the people who believe that Hillary is destined to get the presidency I just look at the polls for example that random times before the RNC when Trump was ahead I thought for sure Hillary was doomed because all the Bernie people were against her at the time, me included but I know Stein cant win so I begrudgingly support Hillary over Trump

i hope she destroys the heart and soul of america. i want you to feel the sting europe has had to because of all you have done

Dearborn Michigan is just the start.

I hope you fall harder than even sweden.

>i hope she destroys the heart and soul of america
That was done decades ago desu

yeah but i hope you personally suffer.

Alright Alex you can take off the tin foil
She will be another Obama which sucks I know but I personally believe tromp would be much worse

Smashing leftist shill teeth out has been tiresomely effortless lately. I'd like you to put a bit more effort into this.

Ummm, that's your own fault for being cucks, not ares.

It's the New York Times.

The electoral college is obsolete.
When it took 8 weeks to get results on horseback, and the vast majority of the population never had a chance to hear, see, or research candidates, it was a good idea.

With the network we have now, results of a popular vote could be tallied by 7:05 Cali time.
The college is a way to keep the actual power out of the hands of the people.

Don't worry, he's only pretending to lose. It's chess.

@84407605
Sage

i dont care i cant wait to mock you all with everyone else

when USA gets btfo.

>FiveThirtyEight

hmm, 538 has more jews running around that place than Borsalino hat store during a sale.

>tiresomely effortless
was it also exhaustingly simple?

Oh my god how precious.

Isn't five thirty eight the site the predicted him losing the primaries and just one week ago had him winning by ten percent?

>he thinks you can sage while posting an image

Trump's hair is looking better these days.

They already do; all states are allotted two extra electoral college votes for their Senators. So voters in smaller population states get more bang for their vote.

>using the same logic that anti-second amendment people use

get a load of this guy

Yeah he was shit int he primaries but he is going by polls now

He called all the primaries right too in the end. I think he missed Michigan for the democrats but that was about it.

Retards here confuse Nates statistical modeling with his commentary, which granted sucks ass.

Trump: 54 million
Hillary: 48 million
Johnson: 5 million