Grimdark micky

What is the darkest or edgiest official version of mickey mouse?
(No family guy or southpark)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x2hpr6s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Probably that time he made a pact with satan.

Definitely not Kingdom Hearts Mickey. That version is so pure he can travel through the realm of darkness with no ill effects.

>kingdom hearts micky
>official
Wut

>MM - Mickey Mouse Mystery Magazine is an Italian comic, published by Disney Italy from May 1999 to March 2001, about Mickey Mouse and his investigation in the city of Anderville.

>The series, a noir story starring Mickey Mouse as the main character, is composed of only twelve parts, and it is regarded by fans as one of the best Disney series ever, together with PKNA. It is often called MM or even MMMM and it's set in Anderville, a chaotic metropolis, modelled on the city New York. Anderville is a deceiving city, full of criminals. In this new setting, Mickey Mouse has a hard life, because he has no friends and because the authors wanted to break traditional cliché of his adventures in Mouseton, featured in Italian comic Topolino. Villains are different from Black Pete and even from Phantom Blot, often unsuspected, and even friends act in a rude way toward Mickey Mouse, who often feels disoriented in the big city. These stories were directed to a more adult reader, trying to bring to a new life the "old style Mickey Mouse" of the 1930s and 1940s stories, written and illustrated by the late Floyd Gottfredson.

This looks interesting. Might have to puck it up

Probably old school mischief Mickey, which isn't saying much.

It's really good. They bottle the ending light spoiler turns out mickey was watching a movie he was in, and that's the series. But it's because disney didn't want people thinking mickey actually had dead friends and lived in anderville. It's hilarious that disney retconned a series because it didn't fit with mickey mouse established canon.

But it's totally worth reading user, it's actually some really fun detective action noir type stories but with Mick as the protag. Now that I've mentioned it I want to go read it again.

Probably the European (primarily Italian) comics, and they never get that edgy either.

>Dark/Edgy Mickey thread
>No one brings up Mickey Rodent

Come on, Sup Forums...

Pic unrelated?

Runaway Brain

dailymotion.com/video/x2hpr6s

>Why didn't you warn me about that Baseball!
>I did, I kept yellin' fer you to DUCK

Mild kek

>It is often called MM or even MMMM
Fucking kek

Suicide Mouse :^))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Mind explaining? Because this just went right over my head.

Explaining what? I just thought it was hilarious how they called it MMMMMMMMMMMMM

not grimdark but badass nonetheless

Ehh, quasi-official. He has two official Disney pins wearing KH outfits, and Disney officially made some KH art with Mickey for one of their music CDs.

>Kingdom Hearts Mickey
>edgey

LOL

Mickey, Donald, Goofy, and most of the Disney characters are what keep KH from being grimdark. Well, grimdark by children's video game standards anyways.

I got read this got any links?

How is he even as low as quasi-official?

KH is a Disney-liscensed property, how is King Mickey anything but Official?

Sure he ain't the mascot from the parks or the character in the Rudish cartoons, but he's still official.

Where the hell can you get it? I can't find it anywhere.

But the only reason he can travel trough it is because he himself is a master of Dark magic through usage of Kingdom Key D. But he's still the goodest of good guys because he releases his darkness in the form of harmless scoundrelry.

Reminder that Disney owns all the Original Content made for Kingdom Hearts

Storytime.

NAO.

is there an easy way to storytime a cbr or a zip file? or do I have to upload each page individually?

My thoughts exactly

>tfw Grimdark Epic Mickey never happened
>tfw we will never get evil path "thinner" Mickey as was originally proposed for the game

Hold on to your asses, ass holders.

Welcome to Anderville. It's a shit hole.

>we start badly

Introducing Patty

Thanks user your the best

You're amazing

just who is our mystery mouse? I mean, shit.

Walt Disney presents

don't thank me just yet these are coming with commentary!

Sonny Mitchell arrives! You remember him from all those classic cartoons like, uh. hmm...

Minnie is always a cutie. Also Mickey calling someone a fat dumb ox, gee, he's kinda mean this time around.

Mickey casually ruining the end of movies to people who tell him to shut up during the movie. This mickey is an ASS. I love it.

So is this city referenced In any other Disney property or is it just here

Gotta love those Euro Comic cityscapes. This is what I was thinking of when I saw Judy enter Zootopia for the first time!

Anderville is just mentioned in MMMM. It's best to think of this series as a 'what if?' or elseworlds tale.

And so it begins!

Yeah it's not like Mickey is gonna start a fight with a guy, right? That's not mickey like behaviour at all.

bullshit mick, you were asserting dominance

Who taught him how to fight? Donald?

Ha, I'm gonna love this

Don't bring a gun to a trashcanlid fight

Also I forgot to mention in the previous page, yes that IS a licensed mickey mouse comic that has a big guy saying PISSED OFF. Euro comics are great.

Who is THAT?

Thank user your great

Oh I'm sure that she won't come back at all and be an issue. Best to forget that.

Like Eddie Valiant's desk...

So was this ever continued or is this just it because I'm loving it so far

Snooping as usual I see!

Following Noir traditions a sexy dame enters!

iirc 3 trades and it wraps up.

Moneydale is where people who have money live. unlike poordale. or brokedale I should say.

user if this ends in a cliffhanger tell us already before it's too late

I like Burke.

spoils movies like an asshole,this mickeys great

GUNS AND PIZZA!

See one second he's an ass the next he's a naive idiot OR he actually just doesn't give a fuck. I like to think beneath his nice guy act lies an evil genius.

BUT WHAT IS IT?

Welcome to tundra town.

Yeah the arts great, euro comics tend to have good art but the paneling can be a bit annoying for me personally but it works great here

Such violence. won't someone think of the children?

Scumbag 101

Eh, let's murder him.

Your bullshit mouseton tricks don't work here Jack Slater. We're in the real world now!

Minerals, coppers? get it? it's still a fun romp. we have fun here. jokes.

Wa-ay!

Hoh hoh!
One time I googled mickey mouse at school and first thing that popped up on the image search was a huge pink dildo sculpture with MM attached.

I know it's a bakery but a poster saying COOKIES! really?

>humans in the pet shop

This is disturbing but sightly hot.

I like to think Mickey is the one offering the consolation prize