Why is he so emotional now? He's looked like he's about to cry every day this week...

Why is he so emotional now? He's looked like he's about to cry every day this week. Does he even enjoy what he does anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l2G360HrSAs
youtube.com/watch?v=kyhW2v0NDM0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he got hooked into the Podesta Circle, his head will be on a spike

He's put all of his personal value into shitting on Drumpf and when that doesn't work out he's an empty shell of a man. It's pathetic.

Why are Sup Forumstards so obsessed with this guy ?

Has Colbert said anything about the CNN employee who flat out admitted that CNN is fake news, or is he ignoring that?

The same reason you love spamming images of children

Sup Forums cucks get triggered by literally everything.

I'm not a catholic priest though

I feel so embarrassed for him.

Sup Forums has a lot of ironic Trump shills and unironic Russia shills, and Colbert hates them both.

Jesus just look at the pain in his eyes.

Why is he obsessed with Trump?

>literally
Hi reeeeddit

Because he dismantles their jewish overlord every night

No you're a Sup Forums pedo which is almost the same thing

the difference is, a Sup Forums pedo has a better chance of getting into heaven than a gold peddling satanist pretending to be god's middleman

It takes it toll to know that he can't pause anymore and hope audience can think for themselves. He knows that any fast talker can control that demographic with ease, but like most magicians he loves the inequality of the relationship.

>CNN Supervising Producer

Let me get this straight that dude James O'Keefe who is a confirmed scam, hired some kid to get up to people's asses and he got some RANDOM CNN EMPLOYEE to tell his PERSONAL OPINIONS and this somehow is supposed to damage CNN's credibility ?

Drumpfsters truly are retarded..

>whoa guys why is this guy so obsessed with the president
>its sick to be obsessed with someone
>posts 500 colbert threads a day

These threads are great I love seeing the current narrative Sup Forumstards are deluding themselves with.

>CNN employees' personal opinions and recounts of situations are not real, except when they're broadcast on CNN then they are real

ahahahahahahahahaha liberals just can't get it together. Sad!

All he wanted was to stop playing the character but nobody wanted to watch that.

>there's a difference between the news that is reported on air to millions of people and the private opinions of a singular employee speaking in confidence
Wow, what a retarded stroke of logic! ahahaha libcucks btfo am i right my alt-right brothers?

>mfw I was considered cool and was very well liked, but now my every waking moment is dedicated to Drumpf in some pathetic attempt to recapture the Bush era even though my candidate, Clinton, is much closer in policy to Bush than Trump is.

>James O'Keefe who is a confirmed scam
source needed sweetheart

Nothing Burger

>500 colbert threads a day
>posts in everyone
kettle this is pot

youtube.com/watch?v=l2G360HrSAs

not as much as you're obsessed with "Sup Forumstards" bud

What is even your point, faggot?

>producer
>RANDOM CNN EMPLOYEE

Why do they all say this?
Is it a cult thing?
What do they mean by this?

It was more than a singular employee it was actually two if you include the nigger from today. Plus the first guy described the president of cnn calling the shots and pushing a known to be false narrative for ratings. Please keep desperately trying to control the damage media matters, it's cute

>health producer
>at the local level

He blew the ACORN thing so hard that he was sued for it. The case showed that he purposely edited the videos in a way that misled viewers by shuffling the chronology and distorting the objective truth. It's on record in the United States courts.

>The judge ruled that O'Keefe had "misled plaintiff to believe that the conversation would remain confidential by posing as a client seeking services from ACORN and asking whether their conversation was confidential."[60] On March 5, 2013, O'Keefe agreed to pay $100,000 to former California ACORN employee Juan Carlos Vera for deliberately misrepresenting Mr. Vera's actions, and acknowledged in the settlement that at the time he published his video he was unaware that Vera had notified the police about the incident. The settlement contained the following apology: "O'Keefe regrets any pain suffered by Mr. Vera or his family."

Also, apparently Veritas is releasing more videos tomorrow. Can't wait to see which other "random employee" they have on tape shitting on the Russia narrative.

So he must have made this producer and Van Jones say these words at gun point then, right?

what's up with this "about to cry" meme? I've watched his show, he's very anti Trump but has never struck me as emotionally unhinged or crazy yet I keep seeing these posts.

he just doesn't like Trump that's not a mental illness, calm down

>Trump supporters think that the Russia thing is done now

Wow they really are the most gullible people aren't they?

>also your most popular anchor
>random employee

Because he's getting old.

>>The judge ruled that O'Keefe had "misled plaintiff to believe that the conversation would remain confidential by posing as a client seeking services from ACORN and asking whether their conversation was confidential."

>I wouldn't have said all that stuff if I knew I was being filmed.

Good defense, buddy.

>MSM cultists think the Russia thing was a thing to begin with
wow, you really are the most gullible people aren't you?

>exposing someone's fraud is illegal
Yea, liberal activist judges are crooked as fuck. Didn't Obama campaign on protecting whistleblowers?!?!

Take it easy, man.

It's literally just a saying that means thing of insignificance, or thing that seems significant, but really isn't

Being a puppet takes its toll. I wonder when Trump will snap, once he realizes he can't run America like his businesses.

>Being a puppet takes its toll.
I thought you were talking about Colbert at first

t. Colbert buttplug holster

SAY SOMETHING BAD ABOUT COLBERT RN!

>"misled plaintiff to believe that the conversation would remain confidential by posing as a client seeking services from ACORN and asking whether their conversation was confidential."
>California law expressly bars the secret recording of one’s voice or image
Isn't misleading his audience. Just because he mislead some libfag and the marxists in Cali have laws against secret recordings doesn't invalidate what he discovered.

>Aspire to host the Late Show, the holy grail for comedians
>Try to get there through Comedy Central, people love you for your character schtick, you remain "in character" even for interviews with guests
>Become household name, nearly universally acclaimed, get a nice send-off and finally get your dream job
>Start out thinking you can finally abandon your schtick. People stop watching
>Getting killed by other late-night hosts until you finally readopt parts of your old act
>By now, there's a cottage industry around your old act and making fun of the current president

Unless something really changes, Colbert is doomed to mediocrity and he knows it.

>On June 14, 2010, the U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO) published its report finding no evidence that ACORN, or any of its related organizations, had mishandled any of the $40 million in federal money which they had received in recent years
kek

The point is, he has shown himself to be shady and this as part of an operation that was proven false. He has a track record of distorting facts to suit his narrative and there is even proof of it, which makes it doubly ironic that he is attempting to accuse CNN of the same thing.

Because he used to be funny and now he's submitted to the Jews and does literally nothing each night but tell trump jokes. It's sad really I don't even like these threads they are depressing.

>I thought you were talking about Colbert at first
I was, but I also wasn't. Then I was again.

He was retarded about the Serena Williams thing to John McInroe and his show is considerably less funny than his Comedy Central one. I'm not a fan of Colbert's new show at all but the amount it triggers you neckbeards is 10 times funnier than anything I've ever seen on television.

>Obamas Democrat congress found no evidence that the DNC committed voter fraud
Interesting. Why did ACORN get shut down and why did Obama subsequently lose 5 million votes? That's an awful lot of votes that just disappeared into thin air.

>"we can finally put this Russia stuff behind us" said Trump supporters for the 8th time this year

It filed for bankruptcy (you know, that thing Trump has done so many times that you guys say is a completely valid thing to do financially) and separated into several smaller organizations with different names. It still exists more or less, particularly in New York and California. It's just not called ACORN anymore.

Why is Colbert so obsessed with Trump?

That's not distorting a fact. He was literally a political prisoner and it's not even debatable. Let me give you another scenario: the ACLU uses hidden cameras to capture an LAPD officer admitting to being racist. Do you think a California judge would allow the now-fired police officer to sue for "breach of confidentiality" and even if he did, would that negate the racist stuff the officer said?

>"NO! TRUMP IS EVIL! THERE HAS TO BE PROOF OF OUR CONSPIRACY THEORY! THERE MUST BE!" said liberals for the 8th time this year

Fake news getting BTFO

Why did they file for bankruptcy again? Also, where did the 5 million votes go?

>TRUSSIAPF
Let it stay up, never before have people confirmed themselves as such mindless lackeys so willingly. It amazes me that people think excessive word association games is all it takes for them to feel supremely politically effective.

>neckbeards talk about how a successful talk show host and comedian is "doomed" while posting on Malaysian stamp collecting board from their mother's basements

yes I'm sure he's upset he's "doomed" and you will never lead a fulfilling life like you

>TRUSSIAPF
Jesus you teenagers aren't even trying.

Colbert is clearly mentally ill. He traveled all the way to Russia on the very day that the crazy Russian theories were BTFO. I think that's what finally broke him

It's a propaganda war. That's all. Power brokers on either side are fighting each other through media, manipulating the masses because their most power weapon is misdirection and keeping people fighting each other. Keep the rabble in line.
youtube.com/watch?v=kyhW2v0NDM0

I can't even tell if this is an ironic shitpost or not.

Go to bed Stephen.

True. I mean Colbert literally took money and marching orders from the Clinton Cartel and DNC machine. He has to do what he does regardless of losing his soul in the process.

>i've got things all figured out but i haven't actually read a nonfiction book on modern political theory and history and get most of my info from Sup Forums

Trump supporters are literally traitors to America, LMAO

MAKE COMEDIANS FUNNY AGAIN

You can't refute truth with greentext.

Because they were constantly under legal suit by largely right-wing concerns in an effort to diminish Obama's viability as a candidate, to suppress the voices of minority voters, I would imagine.

As for the 5 million voters, that sort of drop off is not unusual on a candidate's second term. Obama's initial campaign drew such gigantic numbers that it's to be expected, even. The thrill of the whole 'first black president' thing was gone, which is why all of you faggots swore up and down that Romney would win in 2012. But maybe you're too young to remember that, I don't know.

Where does Solyndra come in on this?

You didn't post any truth. You posted your inane speculation that you based on the posts you've read on an anime image board. You're out of your depth kid.

redditors are literal fat retards
>this is the kind of scum telling people to go back to pol

You should perhaps toss out a couple authors and books yourself. It would however shed light into your opinions and views as well.

>redditors are literal fat retards
>this is the kind of scum telling people to go back to pol
Atheism really needs an IQ threshold (115? 125?). Most of them are knuckle draggers these days.

You're just doing the same thing, "kid". You know this is a propaganda war, but you're too chicken shit to admit it. I hope you're getting paid for this.

>"Who cares if Russia interfered in our election, they interfered for OUR GUY! Based Ruskies!"

>the Govt found that a govt agency was innocent.
I guess Acorn is doing well these days then. Oh wait
>[L]ong before the activist videos delivered what may become the final blow, the organization was dogged for years by financial problems and accusations of fraud.
>ACORN's partnership in the 2010 United States Census was terminated on September 11, 2009.[71] The United States Senate voted to exclude ACORN from federal funding on September 14,[9] and the House of Representatives voted 345-75 to eliminate federal funding to ACORN on September 17.
> While faulting a few of the recorded ACORN members for "terrible judgment and highly inappropriate behavior",[45] the investigation report also concluded that "ACORN could determine that the conduct of its employees in California was inappropriate

> He has a track record of distorting facts to suit his narrative and there is even proof of it, which makes it doubly ironic that he is attempting to accuse CNN of the same thing.
>even proof of it
>doesn't give any proof.
What's it like living on the outside of reality?

>He traveled all the way to Russia on the very day that the crazy Russian theories were BTFO.

Now, I'm pretty interested with how much Colbert is obsessed, but I'm not about to go to a pizza store and order the Colbert special. This guy has got an unhealthy thing for all things Trump.

>to suppress the voices of minority voters
Oh boy more left wing fiction presented as fact.

>Republicans want IDs shown which is what you need when driving a car, getting a job, or buying cigarettes/beer
DAS RACIST VOTER SUPRESSION
>Republicans want only US Citizens to vote
What is this Jim Crowe South? Juan deserves a vote despite being illegal!

>Because they were constantly under legal suit by largely right-wing concerns in an effort to diminish Obama's viability as a candidate, to suppress the voices of minority voters, I would imagine
Wow all of the DNC talking point. Bringing out the greatest hits.

>As for the 5 million voters, that sort of drop off is not unusual on a candidate's second term.
Are you serious?! Can you give any other examples? Reagan, Clinton and Bush all gained voters on their second term.

The only people obsessed with Trump are his supporters, lol

just a couple I've read this year
Fukuyama - Political Order and Political Decay
Christopher Lasch - The Culture of Narcissism/The Revolt of the Elites and the Betrayal of Democracy
Taleb - Incerto

t. neckbeard posting from his mother's basement

>anime image board
correction, this is a bbc aficionado forum for the paducah kentucky area.

He literally flew his show to Russia, he is literally some kind of intelligence agency psy-op at this point

Why would a "comedy talk show" fly to fucking Russia?

The entire show is about interviewing celebrities, not being some sort of establishment CIA propaganda front.

>progressive claims to hate Russia interfering while also claiming to hate America for voting Trump

underrated post

democrats are the ones constantly trying to subvert the constitution, faggot

Also, I actually voted for Obama in 2008 and I didn't vote for Romney in 2012. I can tell by your argument tactics that I'm probably older than you.

Reagan, Clinton, and Bush's aspiring to the presidency was not a watershed historical movement.

See if you don't believe the mood of Sup Forums during 2012's election. The whole 'reduced voter turnout' thing was a well-known reality, as you can tell by that collage. Didn't stop Romney from getting BTFO.

The ACORN and the planned parenthood is in the stem cell market videos weren't actually "debunked" you know, they were just sued for recording someone without their consent.

Nothing in those videos has been proven wrong, except for the fact they recorded them saying it.

I think Trump is the President? I wouldn't know, Bannon and Paul Ryan haven't told me what to think yet.

delusion