Why doesn't he name the Jew?

Why doesn't he name the Jew?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nmhi6KRIB3Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because he's a homo.

Cause he's a statist faggot

He has.

he's a jew loving nigger fucker like all the "people" on the right faggot should be shot

He is the jew

Because he is one.

He personally gassed Dave Rubin and Ben Shapiro

there are plenty of non Jews who use (((this)))

He spends all his time attacking white and black leftists, and zero percent of his time attacking Jewish leftists.

He doesn't want to die yet.

Because hes a gay you fucking Sheep fucker

Cause he likes Jew dick in his asshole.

hes the perfect person to decimate Leftist Jews. But he refuses to do his job.

The Torah truly is correct. Never trust a faggot. Never.

Leviticus 20:13New International Version (NIV)

13 “‘If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

he's a jew puppet manipulating the right to accepting faggotry and race mixing. the jews won, it's over

>heads
kek dicks

My Twittter feed is more peaceful ensuing his absence. Score 1 for censorship . . . and only 1.

he is a kike you retard

no shit. but our most based politician is a maori, and he calls maoris out on their bullshit ALL THE TIME

Everyone loves him because of it. Seems to me milo doesn't have the balls of Based Gib Me Dats Slayer Winston Peters.

Seems to me milo wants dem Jewish gibs me dats

probably quite true

He's an attention seeking fagela.

I'm still waiting for him to debate Ben Shapiro.

He was the one that suggest the two do this, but backed off when Ben took him up on that challenge.

the ((())) mean jewish. By using that symbol he is clearly implying Soros is jewish. Probably because it is true.

because hes a gay jew.

Because he's one of their tools. He subverts impressionable young people to the alt right

he does

Then he needs to do it again, but more clearly.

He has said MSM and big corps/banks are Jewish and look out for Jewish interests

He did though? Like he was literally talking to Dave Rubin at one of his college event tour thingies and he just straight up names the Jew when Dave starts to go all "cuck"

Boxing champ Tyson Fury says Jews own all the banks, newspapers, and TV stations.

youtu.be/nmhi6KRIB3Y

go back to 8ch

He confuses me
Sometimes he names the Jew, sometimes he goes full jewery

He's a catholic/jew (he's never clear on which he really is) that hates cultural marxism.

He did.

"sorry about it, (((soros)))"

If he was truely 'alt right' he would name the jew. He's just reddit incarnate.

Again? He really doesn't want to fight Klitschko it seems.

What a pathetic subhuman.