Syrian Christian

>Syrian Christian
>represented Syria in world swimming championships
>pushed her boat for over 3 hours escaping Syria, saving the lives of everyone on-board
>is now an Olympian
>won her respective heat in 100M butterfly and is still set to partake in 100M freestyle

>but Sup Forums would've refused her asylum

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refugee_Olympic_Team_at_the_2016_Summer_Olympics
metro.co.uk/2016/07/29/meet-the-teen-who-escaped-war-in-syria-to-go-for-olympic-gold-6037566/
thehill.com/blogs/congress-blog/foreign-policy/228670-no-room-in-america-for-christian-refugees
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Christian you say? Welcome young one.

What's the issue here?

She's sitll a sandnigger, she should stay there.
No matter how cute or talented.

Literally Thanks Obama, seriously.
Obama set up our refugee situation with Muslim-only groups that exclude Christian refugees at the start of the process.

>implying she's not going to miraculously win the gold

Syrian Orthodox are ultra based. It's the Muslims nobody wants.

Just what we need, good swimmers.

fpbp

Source? Please user that sounds like juicy political ammo

No I wouldn't have. A politician here, can't remember which, suggested prioritising Christians because they're more on our wavelength, and the lefties had a conniption fit.

>woman
>christian
>actually good at something
>fleeing dumbasses

This one can come to my country.

most people don't have problems with arabs, the problem is the muslims

Syrians are practically born with gills

cuck

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

Yeah if you can verify they're Christian it's good

What is even the point of the Olympics when you just import athletes? Why even have it be nation vs nation at this point?

>juicy political ammo

to be used by who, the mainstream media?

those filthy kikes probably jerk off to the Christian genocides being carried out in Syria and Iraq right now.

I think many would agree that accepting refugees would be fine as long as they were accounted for and weren't Muslim.

you can have her, nigger

I'd trade every Syrian Christian and Yizidi for the Mudslimes we have now. The Muslims have to go back!

Ask them to draw Muhammed.

>Christian
Proof?

>Syrian

>Escaped Syria

So why is she competing for a country she escaped from?

I don't care if she is a Christian. She is a dirty sand nigger. Violence is in their genes. She has to go back

>one olympian shitskin is worth thousands of child rapes

CHRISTIANITY IS A RELIGION OF PEACE

F p

B p

Genius

>if someone is good at sports he/she is doing something of value for her nation
>even more valuable than a nurse / doctor whatever

Lots of niggers are Christian too, that doesn't mean I want them here.

Could have just gone to Damascus.

Refugee Olympic Team
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refugee_Olympic_Team_at_the_2016_Summer_Olympics

metro.co.uk/2016/07/29/meet-the-teen-who-escaped-war-in-syria-to-go-for-olympic-gold-6037566/
>But Syria’s brutal civil war changed that. As everything they knew came crumbling down around them, the Mardini family – who are Christian – realised they were no longer safe in their home.

no a male, she's welcome.

Implying those people exist there

So is it like the special Olympics

FPBP

She literally looks like one of you, fuck off Jorge

>>Syrian Christian
Welcome anytime as a persecuted minority she could even apply for asylum anytime except now with Obama and his anti-Christian agenda.

>Implying winning her heat meant anything

she was in the retard heat with swimming powerhouses such as Qatar and Rwanda

And eat Bacon.

Here's an article from the Hill

thehill.com/blogs/congress-blog/foreign-policy/228670-no-room-in-america-for-christian-refugees

She's 100x better than mudslimes but she still has to go back.

Let's see here:

>Christian
>Jailbait
>No ties to anything relating to terrorrism

This is how we defeat ISIS bois. We import their highly vetted single christian women (no children, no men). We pump them with our seed and watch their barbaric civilization die.

Yes I would since she is a traitor. If she is age 16-55, has functioning arms and legs, no matter male or female, it is her duty to fight for her country.

I would fully support conscription of my mother and sister in a heartbeat if it was needed.

Unattached Christian Assyrian/Phonecian women are welcome. Can be assimilated by being married off to native men.

We could also do this with Muslims to make sure they're naturalized. If we can't stop it, let's at least make it not Muslim.

lol so can muslim women if they are not killed by their family 1st

banter HAD by the jersey boy

We would certainly welcome her after some reasonable vetting. Go refugees.

Find a new reason to hate that nigger Obama every day.

I GOT FATWA'D SONNN

Middle Eastern Christians are the best Christians. Orthodox in general is better than Cuckolics, Baptist, or any other American/Spic "Christianity"

OG Orthodox rules over all.

Sup Forums would've not destroyed her country in the first place

oh jeez she worship another dunecoon deity let her in

>Ban Muslims
>Is a Christian

nice b8 m8

don't forget to sage your comments

This

Assad was as secular as any muslim leader is likely to be.

Yep. Send her to the shithole you live in.

FPBP

Guys quick give me a sports book, I need to bet on this bitch the fix is in

Actually yes we would've granted her asylum. She is a Christian and therefor does not come from an antithetical culture to ours and has the capability to assimilate.

She is an Olympian and therefor has the capacity to engage within society and be a productive member instead of living off of govt. handouts.

The problem isn't that asylum seekers are accepted, it's that the majority of them have been accepted without the propper clearance and background checks necessary to ensure their ability to become functioning members of society.

Most asylum seekers aren't even Syrian, but are Sudanese, Somalian, north African, etc. The problem is that they come from a culture that spits on our values and wants to replace them with their own wherever they go.

6/10 made me respond

Good gal

playing hopscotch on a minefield takes some doing

I'd give both my kidneys just to snuggle with her and tell her she's safe.

Yeah literally says the raping of Christian women and the butchering of children did not count.

A dude knows that most refugges are not Syrians. Thank you

>hey look this one shitskin isn't a complete monster let's let them all in

you know i bet you i could find a few people currently in prison that are very nice people, maybe they are innocent or just got caught up in circumstances out of their control. Should we just let everyone out of prison because of those few people that are fine?

How are things on your home front? I don't think I've seen a Syrian poster in months.

She's a fucking shitskin you cuck faggot.

How are things in Syria senpai? Where are you at? What the fuck is going on in Aleppo?

/thread
First post does it again.

How old is she? And where has she applied for asylum?

redpill me on Syria pls

>christcucks

I don't care if they're Christian or not nonwhites should be barred from white countries

So should I be accepting of the chinks Infesting what should be our independent country as long as they're Christian? Plenty of fucking churches in Vancouver with Chinese writing on them

>A dude knows that most refugges are not Syrians

You're full of shit Ahmed. Stay out.

im so srry bbgirl the joke went 2 far

We all know this m8 It's just our media like to guilt trip us by playing the 'fleeing from war' card, with the added 'this is your fault for not letting us bomb Syria' just for good measure.

hang in there lad.

Dumbest fucking cuck logic I've seen here.

So all a Muslim has to do is say they are christian and you just let them right on in? You realize deceit is a tenant of Islam right? Just let the mudshits in if you are going to be that dumb.

Welcome to neo-Sup Forums. Enjoy your multicultural stay.

Actually under taquiyya Muslims could technically draw Mohammed while eating bacon and shitting on the Koran if it furthers the goal of Islam

Fuck yeah, she is born 10 days after me and lives in Berlin. Today is my lucky day!

oh goodie, 1 lame swimming champion off sets letting in terrorists and 7th century, low iq barbaric dindus from the middle east...

Plus, she's going to create 4+ more middle eastern dindus when she gets married. No thanks.

>American shooter wins gold
>when asked what she thinks of gun control in the USA says that "it has nothing to do with our sport"

triggered

I know you want to be all non controversial and shit but goddamnit it just feels wrong an American gold medalist shooter doesn't stand up for the 22nd amendment

You're less successful than a literal migrant. Why are you happy franz?

People still claim he isn't pro muslim.

This nigger hates America.

eastern orthodox is one of the oldest churches in the world man

2nd*

so triggered I can't type

You left out

>abandoned her country.

She could be the fucking incarnation of Jesus with huge tits and could leak honey out of her vagina and I still wouldn't give a shit about her or any other syrians.

I'm really starting to like Portuguese posters.

Christian you say? Here, enjoy this wholesome Christian bacon breakfast.

Why does our government give so much of a shit about protecting the kurds and making sure they have a homeland of their own, but doesn't give a single fuck about all the christians across the middle east (assyrians, copts, maronites) that are being systematically destroyed?

Why can't we boot the muslims out of lebanon and then allow resettlement of christian arabs there? If israel can have its country in the ME, why can't christianity?

Of course, we all KNOW the answer

How paranoia treating you, bro?

I only care because they are going to hand her a medal which means I know where to bet. I like you barbosa, now let's get drunk and laugh at the monkeys

Ask them to take a shot of alchol, eat a piece of pork and draw Muhammad with a cock in his mouth.