We'll both have the lamb with very little mint sauce. You like lamb don't you sweet pea?

>We'll both have the lamb with very little mint sauce. You like lamb don't you sweet pea?

What did Cal do wrong here?

>Darling, darling! How can you be so absurd as to think man will be able to fly!

Why would someone not indulge in seafood on such a voyage?

Billy Zane is one of those men who look better bald.

I had lamb with a little bit of mint sauce at Texas de Brazil. It made me wanna fuckin hurl

>God himself couldn't sink this ship.

>Picasso? He won't amount to a thing... Trust me, he won't.

>Rock 'n Roll? A bunch of simpletons flailing their arms to jumbled noise! I assure you in one year know we won't even remember the name of this passing fad!

>Civil rights? More like silly rights! It won't pan out.

>Airplanes? Certain death, not to mention excessively expensive. That idea will never take flight!

>I just made myself a very lucrative deal with a Nigerian prince. My fortune is sure to triple in size.

>Powering machines through nuclear fission? Such marvel concepts that come out of these funny books. Surely no scientist of respect will look at it twice.

>Automobiles? For what purpose? Just make faster horses.

>3D technology? What kind of fool would pay for something he already experiences every day?

>Portable communication devices? That's rich, did you get that idea from the Martians?

>Novels? Dollars to donnuts it'll crash and burn. Respectable young men and woman should only read the newspaper and the cookbook, respectively.

>Digital computers? Oh, Rose, you and your silly hormone-driven delusions.

>Motion pictures? DAMN IT ROSE, I'M SICK OF YOUR WITCHCRAFT, YOU WILL MARRY ME!

>You will honor me the way a wife is required to honor a husband. Because I will not be made a cuck, Rose.

What did he mean by this?

Zane?

Should've ordered the chili and sea bass.

Best villain

>When even your blueblood and money can't keep your fiancé interested in you so she goes slumming it with some potato-fuckers.
L E O E D
E
O
E
D

>wealthy
>charming
>handsome
>intelligent
>understands the importance concerning placement of class
>only wanted the best for rose

Nothing at all.
He wasn't even the true villain.

>Jack only wanted to get Rose naked
>peasant
>filthy
>poor
>no class
>implied drunk
>uses talent for booze

Fuck I wish I had hair like him D:

>Civil rights? More like silly rights! It won't pan out.

He was right tho.

>Buh-buh he was nice.
Everyone's nice during the honeymoon period.

Does anyone else think he looks like Rob McElhenney's handsome older brother here?

>Just make faster horses

You would, but you would eat it as part of dinner during the fish course, which was a smaller course before your entrees or (even bigger) removes, which was the most substantial part of the meal. Other seafood like oysters or lobster were served on various menus during the voyage too.

The lamb with mint sauce was part of the removes course.

Lots of movies show you a man is an asshole by ordering food for the woman. As if in that era that wasn’t what was expected.

Nothing. Girls don't know what they want.

This always cracks me up

>tfw the Zane will never order for you.
why even live?

so you can continue to hope