What happened to her Sup Forums?

What happened to her Sup Forums?
Do the Jews get off on destroying innocent Christian girls?

2012:
youtu.be/watch?v=f2ELvPCgDAI

2016:
youtu.be/wu5iAgJ65dA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QD0x--qavfo
archive.fortune.com/magazines/fortune/fortune_archive/2007/02/05/8399124/index.htm
youtu.be/M11SvDtPBhA
youtube.com/watch?v=kkTsUXw2VFo
twitter.com/davemustaine/status/56665998513807360
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

possibly. or it could just be the result of endless money and fame and shit parenting.

Because her dad is like jeb

>just like Jeb

Literally, running off the accomplishments of others

youtube.com/watch?v=QD0x--qavfo

The song was barely out 6 months before he covered it

you should have posted party in the USA for 2012

I honestly believe her meltdown and subsequent lifestyle/career choices are a result of finding out Daddy cheated on Mommy.
Look it up. She took that shit hard.

anyone remember that conspiracy theory that the real miley got raped/killed and that her replacement is some random lookalike

>literally lets people touch her vagina and her titties

What the fuck has gotten into this whore? What happened to the innocent little Hannah Montana we all know?

The worst part is that it's not like it's something that couldn't have happened.

archive.fortune.com/magazines/fortune/fortune_archive/2007/02/05/8399124/index.htm

>2007
>Any thoughts on where you're going to be in five years? Do you worry about turning out like Lindsay Lohan or Britney Spears?
>That has definitely crossed my mind. I definitely don't want that to happen. But I really have a good family and good friends wh

if you ask Sup Forums you might get their doppleganger theory and how the original Hannah is in a desert somewhere

Yeah
Ironically people were calling her a whore back then for a video that seems totally tame today. If only they knew.

Says a lot on how fast society is collapsing.

youtu.be/M11SvDtPBhA
>tfw this was considered racy and provocative 7 years ago

BILLY RAY BTFO

She was probably diddled as a kid.

That's how it goes for children in the industry. If they aren't closely protected, they are passed around.

Here is the true red pill on Miley:

Her outlandish behavior is actually an artistic statement about the degeneracy of Hollywood and the media and what people buy into nowadays. Away from this fake media image she is a smart, humble right-wing Christian who takes no part in degenerate acts. Before dismissing this as a bullshit troll look into it and you will find it to be true.

Got any advice on what to search up?

Any articles or anything?

Not calling bullshit but I can't find anything.

Thanks in advance

Post proofs faggot.

idk but the "crazy miley" is fugly

youtube.com/watch?v=kkTsUXw2VFo

her best song

sad

>Redneck trash grows up to be drugged out trash
oh yeah totally the jews fault on this one

Awaiting Twitter Meme directives
Mission,
Destroy the morality of Correct the Record

wasnt there a conspiracy that shes not actually miley but some other chick that resembles like her?

I have a young daughter.
She looks up to pop stars.
I try to steer her away from the slutty ones.
What the fuck do I do when the clean cut pop star she looks up to turns into a megaslut just as my daughter's hitting puberty?

Will nuking Israel fix this?

That's their trick.

They (Disney Jews) pump out these sugar-coated ultra Conservative Christian stars to get parental approval for their kids to watch them. Once they have a good millions-strong following and idealization from the soon-to-be teens, they steer the stars towards full degeneracy, so that it spreads and ruins entire generations of kids.

See:
Britney Spears
Miley Cyrus
Selena Gomez
Demi Lovato
Etc etc

Why would you listen to this garbage anyways? Dave Mustaine is the redpilled musician of now, went from faggy angstheist to reborn christian and now voices conspiracies/ love of trump and disdain for "lesser races". Pretty much became Sup Forums over the last decade.

twitter.com/davemustaine/status/56665998513807360

Damn. You could tell she wanted them to grope the shit out of her like some whore. The audience was pretty tame to be honest. I really wonder what kind of person goes to these concerts. I imagine there's a handful of ignorant mothers with young children obsessed with Hannah Montana reruns who run out in disgust.