Is this our future?

Is this our future?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uTdQECUTDu8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wrong pic

God I hope so.
I'm always up for some of the old...ultra violence.

No. Too many white boys.

Don't forget the classical music

tfw no pretty polly for me and my three droogs

No, codpieces are not, nor will they ever be, in fashion.
If you're talking about gang violence, then that's right now.
If you're talking about somehow conditioning people in order to alter how they act and think, that's also right now.
If you're talking about politicians using convicts as part of their political platform, in some kind of reform without any results/ or actual action, that's also right now.
If you're talking about the mind-altering drinks, that's been around for a long time.
The bowler caps are the only part we're missing, but just replace them with fedoras.

>America
dunno if I'm disappointed or sorry for myself that I didn't expect this

Is this our future?

No. Soviet union ended up not doing as well as we hoped.

It's Europe's future

No, white boys aren't allowed for the old in and out in and out, only the darkies

how can a picture with so large have such low resolution, o my brother?

Switch the genders around and then yes

>ywn be a nationalistic warboi

I figured this would happen shortly after Brexit

>Greenland isn't a country

>ywn ride through the wasteland in a souped up muscle car

Leaf me alone cuckmeister

We should be so lucky.

Ahh yes, the 9th is quite endearing to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=uTdQECUTDu8

Little known fun-fact...That's not a movie, it's actually a documentary about Australia...

It's 2016, unironically. Your eyes are spoiled. ACO came out in 1971. Megapixels were a little scant back then.

Every day going to work thing here Down Under...

excuse me brothar

Our past. Urban decay amid awful brutalist apartment blocs infested with feral teenaged gangs already happened, decades ago.
Most novelists and filmmakers are semi-woke and connected, and they reveal things in a controlled manner short of redpilling. They do this in part to evaluate popular responses and in part to acclimatize the public to the changes desired by the elite.

Sometimes I fancy me a bit of the old ultraviolence real horrorshow of a time you give a good toolchock to the litso on a naggy malchick

Fancy a bit of the old ultra violence?

Clockwork is one of the most redpilled movies ever created, it supports Nazism btw

No, that's my past, almost literally. Don't know about you.

>supports Nazism

>brainwash alex to get sick of and hate violence by forcing him to watch le evil nazis

how exactly did you draw that conclusion?

its our past.

Because Alex is the good guy?

In the book he reforms himself at the end, idk why the movie leaves that out.

>watching Nazism by itself made Alex brainwashed

Have you even read the book or seen the film outside of pictures of that one scene?

>They will all be brown or black
>They will dress gangster or in muslim rags
>Will be a lot more violent. No normie whites to rob or rape.

Hillary 2016! Open borders for all [white countries]!

you just made me sperg out, congrats.

yes faggot, i own a t-shirt, poster, and the book and DVD, i've read the book over 10 times (not exagerrating and i could not tell you how many times i've seen the movie. It's not only my favorite kubrick film but probably my all time favorite movie.

What part of my statement was wrong? The user said ACO is redpilled because it supports Nazism, to which i quipped, "how can it support nazism, when the whole time they were trying to (cure) alex was by showing him violence and injecting him with the solution. The violence also being nazis, in conjuction with beethoven, thats when he freaked out.

That seems to be the opposite of supporting nazism.

Not to mention if you've read the book you'd know Anthony Burgess based the book of a real life experience that happened to him, and is more a message of redemption than anything close to what anyone here would consider "red-pilled"

our future: mandatory facebook hugs

>mandatory facebook hugs
I've never heard of 'facebook hugs' but that sounds like it's going to happen whether I like it or not.

That was our past you stupid faggot.

>Watch any American or Australian film
>They drive along the desert for what seems like days at maximum comfy
>You try and do the same thing
>Constantly having to avoid women that can't drive and Pakis trying their crash for cash schemes
>Drive for more than 6 hours and you end up in some water or another

This gets me in the feels almost as much as those GOAT American high school movies set in the '50s.

make them islamic and it's the present.

the future is a continued attempt at creating the society in brave new world, followed by a starvation period under either totalitarianism or fascism

>surface level film analysis

Its about ((people)) using propoganda to deaden, weaken and twist the minds of people, that we are all effected by mow.

The Nazi part you talk about is accompanied by cheerful music and beethoven btw

Also btw, Alex only pretended to be brainwashed, thats a fact but you have to notice some subtle details

The point is that the people who use Nazis as a bad thing are JUST AS BAD as the real Nazis

The whole society is irredeemabley curupt but treat Alex like HE's the monster

>The point is that the people who use Nazis as a bad thing are JUST AS BAD as the real Nazis

huh

In America, if I want to go outside at night I have to wear a hoodie pulled tightly around my face, to hide my whiteness, or I'll be assaulted by niggers since they all come out at night. I'm being serious here.

No one I know believes that America is 63% white. It isn't possible. EVERYWHERE I travel on the East Coast is nothing but niggers. I told some of my family that America is 63% white and they laughed and said haha more like 35%

One can only hope.
So many piggly wigglies I'd like to round up the boys and discuss a few things with.

All the cities are majority black in America. Whites are only majority due to living in the country where you never see any of them. They're very spread out.

Blacks are super concentrated though, and cities are all that really matters, therefore blacks are the only thing you see if you come to America.

If blacks run every American city, in what sense is America "white"? All those whites spread thin across the deep countryside don't count for much

they should make the driving test harder for women.

Greatest director who ever lived. His movies will be relevant forever.

huh

Not around here at least.

Thank God for concealed carry, no duty to retreat, and castle doctrine.

not even dude

it has nothing to do with jews.

its literally about all youth/teenagers go through a wild rambunctious phase and then grow up

the deeper meaning is something about morality and how and how you cant force people to be good people

No. I didn't even mention Jews retard.

Its sad that you have such a surface level knowledge of a film you've seen do much

I can't understand how people watch movies and come out with cliche sentimental bullshit as the meaning

OR

could it be possible you're just a pseudo-intellectual dipshit who's reading way too deep into the meaning?

You wanna know how i produced my beliefs on the meaning? From the fucking author Anthony Burgess. Pull your head out of your ass.

Don't believe me? There's plenty of articles and youtube videos of him discussing A Clockwork Orange and what inspired him and the meaning he put behind it.

You are literally pants on head retarded right now you fucking moron

>muh book

Im not talking about the book you fucking subhuman

Kubrick just uses the books as a setting or guideline, like any decent film maker

You are the dunning kruger effect personified

I wont waste any more time on you but enjoy having a superficial understanding of your own favorite movie

i remember watching a clockwork orange, and

for some strange reason

convincing my mom to watch it with me

things were never the same after that

now that i think about it, that's when she started trying to sell the idea of antidepressants to me

really making me think

Yes, unfortunately euro-slav future is the only future for europe..... stanley called this shit over 30 years ago and his prophecies only become more and more true everyday.

If they are Muslims, yes

fuck devotchkas

>kruger effect
Is this the buzzword of the week? Third time I have seen someone using it as an irefutable argument.

Just take away the light hair and make the skin browner.

>Is this our future?