WHY ARE WE SO LENIENT ON NIGGERS?

A nigger randomly threw acid in my face AND 3 of my mates. They gave him only 4 years jail and 4 more probation. This damage is permanent.

Story: foxnews.com/world/2016/08/06/teen-gets-8-years-for-unprovoked-acid-attack-at-uk-train-station.html#

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=84phU8of02U
youtube.com/user/ColinFlaherty712/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He was a gu boy

When did you move stateside, lee?

Here's the little savage, Alexander Bassey. He found 4 white boys he didn't know and threw acid in their face.

If the victims had been black and perp white, it would of course be a major Hate Crime and all hell would be brekaing loose.

Why is the white man so weak and pathetic?

It was proverbial "my". That is not me, obviously, Einstein.

But I love the blase reaction. We are so used to this savagery--here and in UK and across the white world--we immediately start joking and fucking about.

Honestly, if it were me, I'd track down his family and throw acid on them. Yeah, everyone would assume I did it or paid someone to do it, but they'd never be able to prove it because I'm not a stupid nigger that'd get caught.

What is it with shitskins and acid attacks?

Karma.

Unregistered hate crime.

jelousy

Actually it was a strong alkali, completely different thing,

Bump

Throw acid in that nog's face to get even

>semantics
Thanks for correcting the record ahmed

You guys deserved it

Sensless hate. No one deserves it. 1/10 got me to respond

he brings the cleansing closer

Damn, he was so handsome too.

what kind of cunt would blind a stranger for no reason? they are storing up a huge ass wupping

OP get fucked

oh look it's canada , here to fellate teh shitskins no matter what horrific crimes they've done, poor faggot can't help neing addicted to shitskin cum

is the state even going to compensate them?

Afterall it was the state that brings these niggers in.

They're responsible, since refugees n nig nogs simply 'dindu nuffin, dont know no bettah"

How are the prisions in the UK? Do the guards turn a blind eye when someone is there for some God awfull crime?

This is why I don't go to non-white communities anymore. You never know when some angry nigger is going to throw acid into your face, or stab you, or shoot you, or rape your wife, etc.

of course not, everything the shitskins do is the Whites fault

Probably for the same reason that a white guy who did that to you would be classified as mentally ill.

Thought this was pretty hilarious.

youtube.com/watch?v=84phU8of02U

It's fucking sad, but this is an everyday occurrence. The media jumps through hoops to try and justify this absolute threat to public safety.

youtube.com/user/ColinFlaherty712/videos

Here is one of many channels documenting the violence of blacks in the states.

I feel bad that you guys have to put up with these savages. Stay safe bros.

*plays worlds smallest violin

id kill someone if they did that to me