Hinduism

We discuss what is authentically the most Aryan religion.

Other urls found in this thread:

prabhupadabooks.com/krop
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nobody here knows enough about Hinduism to discuss this.

What sampradaya do you belong to? Gaudiya Vaishnava devotee here

I do.

t. Indian Classical Musician

Nobody who poos in the loo understands that Hinduism is not a polytheistic religion.

triggered

Do you even know what a Gothra is? I don't know why non-Brahmins even bother with Hinduism, you will never ever get it.

Being born in a bramhin family doesn't mean anything anymore. Everyone in kali yuga is a sudra until proven otherwise.

Enough of your ego based bullshit, plebs

I just want to let you know, that you're fucking retarded and that you sound like nerds with Spock ears discussing why some fucking dwarf should have sucked some wizards dick or something.

hindus are cool i guess. i have a lot of hindu neighbors and theyre nice people and quiet, but they dont understand how to respect public space aka walking in the middle of the road with toddlers and not moving when a car is coming.

>hindus
>sikhs
>zoroastrians
>taoism
>buddhists
>shinto

all pretty bro tier. i feel like god will let these people into heaven if theyre good people even though they dont know christ. maybe when theyre there they will get to know him.

>protestants
>muslims
>jews
>pagans

heretics that will burn in hell eternally. only catholics, orthodox of all stripes and other churches in communion with the vatican will be allowed into the pearly gates.

>WHY?

because they are willfully ignorant of the true holy church.

a dwarf should never suck some wizards dick

Just another phony mayavadi guru.

Explain this religion to us.

Here's a great introductory read about the Gaudiya Vaishnva tradition

prabhupadabooks.com/krop

> most Aryan religion
Hinduism

Zoroastrianism.

As long as you believe there is a distance to travel, you will never reach the goal. Who are you?

Hey guys what's goin on in this thread?

It's these type of ostensibly enlightened but actually meaningless phrases that trap so many seekers.

The real trap is the belief in "the seeker"

No matter how long you polish your ego it will never become a buddha.

Why not? They are the perfect height and a wizard never comes to late or too early. He just comes right in the dwarfs mouth.

But sir,
That isn't Shaivism.

Are you fucking kidding me?
when someone should suck a dick than the wizzard or a fucking elve

You guys believe in reincarnation?

Transmigration.

Don't let in too many hindus into the country though. The corruption in your country will be worse than that of Brazil if you do.

Calm down Adolf.

Can you explain pls? I kinda believe in reincarnation thing because of the past life memories in children.

The movement of the soul, compared to its rebirth.

Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare

The living entity bound by the material world transmigrates between 8,400,000 species of life. The human form of life is specifically made for getting out of this miserable cycle and going back to Krsna, back to Godhead.

i know this. i live near the office depot hq and its FULL of h1b visa poo in loos, who all live in my neighborhood. i mean ive never seen anything like it in my life.

my only gripe other than your alls lack of self awareness is the smell coming out of your apartments. for fucks sake mates, methi doesnt need to be in goddamn everything. northern indian food is very fragrant and sweet and pleasant smelling full of cinnamon and cardamom, but southern indian food smells fucking awful.

Hindus ITT: do you know who the woman in the OP is? Do you know that she claims Hitler was an incarnation of Vishnu? What do you think about that?

Hitler was possibly a Shaktyavesa Avatara (empowered by Lord Vishnu) but definitely not a direct expansion of Vishnu himself.