What did he mean by this?

what did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KaWQuHJPq3M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Two scoops down the hatch

I wish my face was sculpted like that.

I don't remember, but it's definitely a cozy flick. I kinda wish I were a connected, well-off person in Russia or some other cold climate.

That's not how you do it.

2 genders

>they're filming a sequel

what does Sup Forums think of this?

bullshit

btw district 9 sequel is in production

Didn't they cancel that? Damn shame imo.

what did she mean by this?

you just KNOW

know what?

you know

I know, you know........

He's pointing at his jugular so I'm guessing it's an aggressive "fuck with me and I'll kill you" deal.

Never seen it in my life though.

WATCH IT OLEG

Underrated kino. I never see anyone talking about this.

check your pulse for hypertension, that shit kills

"A sign of major danger."
I also heard it's called "divide by 2" meaning "I'm going to snap your neck in half".

Being Russian myself I've never seen this sign. It's either very obscure criminal sign langauge or just made up.

juicy silky pale tattas

Because Mortensen is the only good thing about it

ARAGORNED

I think you mean the Carotid arteries friend. Jugular veins run along the sides of the neck.

IMO better to aim for the Carotid. It carries oxygen to the brain, they'll blackout quicker.

Hell fuck you up like a snake

It's a curse my babushka used to do that shit all the time

It wasn't that good.

in this scene his doctor has asked him about his throat
viggo has had such a bad cough that he can't speak, and so indicates to the places in his throat where it hurts the most
he then indicates to a man holding a 'scratch and win' lottery ticket (offscreen) to let the doctor know that his throat is scratchy

Go in expecting hard core gangster cronenburger gore fest

Get small scale intimate euroflick about family loyalty and community

Wasn't dissapointed bros

it had one of the all time GOAT fight scenes though

Jugular and Carotid both run parallel to eachother on both sides of the neck. Puncturing the Jugular is a death sentence unless you get medical treatment pretty fucking fast, but the Carotid is the "thats fucking it" bit. Arteries are the Autobhan of bloodflow, veins are filled with traffic lights.

you can survive a carotid cut, if there is a trained medical professional with equipment who literally sees it happen and has hands on you in about 10 seconds

Nice too see a fellow traveler, who, for some reason has reasearched how to effectively cut a throat.

The best way is to just jam it in and cut the lot, including the whindpipe, basically like Russel Crowe did it in Proof of Life.
>vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=KaWQuHJPq3M

I like your tie