So.... These guys are 100% going to turn out to be eldrich monsters, right

So.... These guys are 100% going to turn out to be eldrich monsters, right.

Yes Batman is a monster but the other two are just cute

Issue 6 is Batman appealing to Gotham Girl to not go down a dark path, so no.

If they aren't the "Monster Men" that keep getting talked about I'll eat my hat.

Most likely Gotham dies (or appears to) and Lady Gotham gets angry

Show me your hat.

I don't know King's style, but knowing DC, I'm waiting for them to be more displaced alternate Superman/Supergirl

Gotham Girl is secretly from the Slut Dimension, yes

I think Batman would know if it was Superman under the mask even if it's an alternate version

That's a stupid theory.

Obviously Superman and Supergirl. Whether it's the originals, clones or AU versions I don't know, but come on. Same hair colors and general costumes, and same powerset.

They're Hugo and Amanda's brain-washed lab rats.

I can't stand that the artist screwed up the leg positioning so it looks like a humongous dick

What

the left leg of the girl is misplaced to the middle of the pelvis. The anatomy is fucked up.

No it isn't

Reminds me of an arc in Silver Age Legion where Superboy and Supergirl went back to the past and two new characters "Miss Terious" and "Sir Prize" showed up. You spend the entire fucking story thinking "Yeah yeah, take the mask off Clark and Kara."

And then it turns out it was Dream Girl and Star Boy. This is also the story that introduces Evillo and truly shows Color Kid's Power level.

Not that user, but it definitely is.

Some people think that these guys are going to be Nura and Thom. I don't see it.

All girls are from the slut dimension

Gotham is CUTE.

I think we all know it's coming. Gotham is a name for someone who's only going to stick around for a few issues before meeting the fridge.

Gotham Girl is a legitimate name for a hero.

Gotham will die, Gotham Girl will want to kill things because of it, Batman will get her to change her mind just before the killing strike.

Gotham Girl goes ghost until editorial or a writer wants to use her again.

I concur. I immediately noticed it too when I first saw it.

It clearly is.

Maybe she'll join the Teen Ttitans

Stop letting your boner talk for you