Redpill me on this state

Redpill me on this state

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MQEwJdhfddk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice outlet malls that I would visit when I went to Ocean City

you burgers have a state named after this?

fucking pathetic

>The first state
>A pirate state (home to some real pirates: Kidd, Blackbeard ... etc.)
>Used to have the most PHD's per square mile (DuPont Experimental Station)
>Just about every corporation is incorporated there (see: pirate state)
>Rehoboth Beach is completely out queer
>Wilmington is violent

>pic related - Brandywine Valley

I don't even believe this place even exists and it's probably the only state I've never met somebody from.

RARE
A
R
E

I'm in this state. The Governor has complete power - FOIA requests can be outright denied. Its a god-position for this state. Not even impeachment can happen. Governor Markel has been caught in a few scandals. He also allows Chinese government front companies to step into the state and buy up properties and businesses. The same goes for Russian front companies here in Delaware. The state's politicians are all pro-Democrat and push everything to the highest bidder. The Governor is also connected to the Clintons.

Delaware acts as the mediator between Democrats and foreign leaders/companies to make corrupt deals.

>home to some real pirates (...Blackbeard)

That would be North Carolina.

Delaware taking credit for pirates is sadder than Brazil taking credit for the first flight

>delaware
>literally who state

Home of Dogfish Head Brewery

It definitely exists. I drive through it all the time to visit my parents in Virginia. It's really just more of Pennsylvania. We ought to invade and annex it, frankly.

youtube.com/watch?v=MQEwJdhfddk

I set up all my US corporations here and you should too.

Delaware native and current resident here. AMA. I live in Wilmington. Since du pont is leaving, the state is basically a corporate husk. Every bank is here. Tons of law firms. Bankruptcy Court, Chancery court, and federal district court are among the busiest in the country. But.... No one actually lives here.

>I live in Wilmington.

Are you black?

>Dark beer
Senpai if you going dogfish you gotta go pale senpai.

I'm white and I'm a lawyer. Definitely in the minority.

Named after Lord de la Warr.

TAX FREE LIQUOR

I worked for BoNY and they wanted to move us to Wilmington. How awful is it?

Newark reporting in. What do you want to know?

Above the canal is basically just southern PA. Wilmington is just far-south-philly, but looking like north philly in terms of its dindu demographic. The rest of northern delaware is just like the rest of the delaware valley area.

Past the canal is lower-slower delaware. You're in the south now, which people find surprising because they don't realize that such a small state can have such a culture divide. Lots of chickens.

Then you get to the beaches, going from Lewes to Fenwick. These are still pretty nice places, but I've been getting pretty frustrated that this area is losing its character, because older buildings, farms, etc are all just being bulldozed and replaced by the same copypasta suburbs for retired boomers, which now litter the landscape down here. Also rehoboth is full of degenerate faggots.

It's pretty bad I guess, but maybe not as bad as you'd think. It's generally just nothing. Outside of the hood, there's not much crime. Just not much to do. Really dead outside business hours other than trolley sq.

An absolute minority-infested shithole. Thank god it's so tiny though.

What part of wilmington? There's a huge difference depending on whether we're talking about inner-city or the surrounding suburbs.

It's kinda like when someone says they're from philly. You're probably picturing center city, or south philly, or somewhere else within the actual metropolitian area. When they might actually just be talking about the suburbs nearby.

If the area of wilmington is like claymont or fairfax, then you'll be fine.

I'm not sure. They wanted to move us to their existing office there. Nobody really liked the idea.

I go to the beach there every summer, where my Rehoboth niggas at?

my nigga

Yeah I swear to fucking God man I was just there a month ago and I couldn't walk a fucking foot without seeing a fag flag, a fag couple with their child, or a mixed race couple.

I went there every summer since I was a kid but I'm kind of getting over it

Where did you go to law school and what kind of law do you practice? I am graduating from Michigan in December and am curious about the Delaware legal market, as not that many Delaware firms came here for OCI.

Rehoboth is full of fags. And for some reason, I've been seeing far too many fucking beaners there.

My parents are from Lewes, so I go to cape henlopen. Drive-on beach is the only way to go.

I went to Berkeley. I'm licensed in CA and DE. I'm in patent litigation. Truth be told, Delaware is pretty bad for patent lit, other than Fish&Rich. All local counsel work pretty much. Corporate is a different story.

I came to post this and knew what your link was before I clicked it.

>driving through Delaware to get to New York, coming from Virginia
>tiny cramped roads
>some old white guy at a gas station accosts me for smoking screaming about how chinks don't smoke and he was a Vietnam vet that killed rats like me (I'm Korean)
>nigger tried to rob me at another gas station, pulled gun on him, he ran away, I ran away, no cameras saw
>traffic near Philadelphia is worse than cancer, worse than Dallas/Fort Worth, worse than Los Angeles, worse than Chicago

All in all it's just a boring craphole of an east coast state.

Wow, a thread about my home state, fucking rare

Pretty sure they're there to work, always seems like something's being built in Rehoboth, which is strange to me since it seems like it's becoming less popular.

Seems like there's tons of different migrants in Rehoboth in general, last time I was there I saw an Irish girl, a bunch of Mexicans, and a few Slavs working

Is Dewey Beach any better?

The big firms here, if you're interested: morris nichols, young conaway, Potter Anderson, and Richards layton. I'd take morris Nichols over anywhere else for Delaware firms. Skadden office here is dogshit.

Grats btw

Interdasting, thanks for the info.

The only thing I know is a joke my dad told me

>what did Delaware?

>her New Jersey!