ITT we pretend to be Correct the Record shills

ITT we pretend to be Correct the Record shills.

jtimer time;
if (time.update = 1){
ctr.post("R:0

Okay I'll go first.
Trump will totally win guys. The media is lying. The silent majority will win.

Correct the Record isn't real, the website is neonazi fiction and the .gov websites are talking about another website.

10/10 user. Perfect example.

support Trump buy my cryptocoins

"BTFO BTFO BTFO HURRRRRR HILLARY HILLARY! TRUMP IS RACIST BTFO I'M NOT A SHILL YOU'RE A SHILL! MAKES YOU THINK REALLY MAKES YOU THINK! RACIST RACIST RACIST DURRRRR! MAKES YOU THINK WAAAAHHHH! ISLAM IS RELIGION OF PEACE #NOTALLMUSLIMS GUYS! YOU'RE AS BAD AS SJWS I'M NORMAL I SWEAR WAAAAHHHH!!!"
Is that accurate?

"I can't wait to finish shit posting so I can suck my wife's son's cock."

《AUTOSAGE SEQUENCE ON》

ctr isn't the real problem, there are more important things to do

sage.

Trump is LITERALLY HITLER!

Just move along folks, CTR doesn't exist. You see nothing here.

Guys. I gave my two month old daughter to Hillary to sacrifice to Moloch because the blood of children is arguably better than chickens.

I hope my fellow Hillbots will follow my lead and we can put our queen where she belongs.. Hail Satan, Hail Moloch , Hail Hillary!

Look, I know Hillary is a criminal BUT...

Guys I know we all like Drumpf but I don't think he can recover from this. The [insert CNN story here] is too much for me. Hillary is the most qualified person to run for office, I think it's time we changed course.

Look, I'm a Trump supporter but I think his comments about Mr. Khan and his family were totally uncalled for.

Trump is working for Hillary to get her elected!

Too fucking true

I know [candidate] is [adjective], but [vague statement about experience implying Hillary's "experience" is exactly why people don't want to vote for her] [OR Trump has gone too far this time for something the media is spinning so hard]

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

How can Sup Forumsfags even recover really makes you think Drumpf BTFO a fucking leaf MAGA says the increasingly nervous man for the seventh time this year praise kek

Shit that went wrong.

I'M A TRUST FUND BABY AND MY DADDY MADE ME DO THIS. I HATE U ALL I HATE THIS SITE. ;_;

Earth is not round

Look at the polls and tell me that Hillary needs a shill's "support."

The sooner you all realize that no one in the political sphere gives a single fuck about this dumpster of a website, the sooner you'll realize that shills are bored trolls that have been trolling here for years.

If you all killed yourselves at the same time, nothing in the world would change. That's how little people care about you. Yet if you somehow formed a collective thought, everyone would ask why you all haven't killed yourselves. Take the honorable way out.

Ctr does not shill here, most of the supposed Ctr posters were baiting shitposters that newfags walked into. If anything OP you should put away the tinfoil and try posting this on where people can enjoy conspiracy satire in a containment board no better than Sup Forums

I agree fellow Sup Forumsack. we at Sup Forums are just dumb idiots.

this guy gets it.

I see what you did there

Would you just admit that Hillary threw away a couple million bucks to troll a neo-nazi image board for no reason other than to distract us from her scandals?

>a fucking leaf
>supporting Trump

get the fuck out of here, your kid dosen't belong in this thread, le weed man.

Oh hi. Strong cappucino with one sugar, please.

>Implying normal people need convincing not to vote for #Drumpf
Nice one!

>(((pretend)))

Don't do it kids. They are studying their own tells.

MY WIFE'S SON SAYS HILLARY WILL BE PRESIDENT.

I DON'T GET TO TAKE MY CHASTITY BELT UNLESS YOU FUCKS AGREE WITH HER. DO IT. DO IT NOW.

CTR

Change the Record?
Clinton Track Record?

>Look at these Reuters polls that show Hillary's huge convention bounce... Wait, her 15 point lead has already evaporated? Umm
>Khan will be the end of Trump! He cant get away with insulting the family of a fallen soldier... He's an immigration lawyer for rich Saudis, and a Sharia supporter too? Umm

Trump reminds me of oranges.

wtf I hate oranges now..

Why are you stilling voting for trump, he's a loser, you don't want to be known as a loser do you? Just drop all you political beliefs and vote for the most corrupt candidate cause she no racist and is womyn