What does free speech mean to you? Without free speech we would not have Winston Churchill and his great wisdom...

What does free speech mean to you? Without free speech we would not have Winston Churchill and his great wisdom. In today's liberalism SJWism, Winston Churchill is a racist bigot. Ignoring his great wisdom of a common man.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Z2uzEM0ugY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hard question. The real barrier is incitement to crime obviously, but at the same time, shouldn't we include also cultural boundaries? Look at the USA - your public debate is incredibly vulgar and disorderly, it would be good to avoid such things, but I don't know whether such limits should be included in law

We don't have any freedom of speech laws or articles in Britain.
We do have freedom of expression, but also anti-hate-speech laws.

that's pathetic. hate isn't even a sin.

freedom of speech is awesome. I can do things with logic that other fuckbrains can not

Leftists should be silenced, fuck them and fuck Voltaire.

>Winston Churchill and his great wisdom.

Freedom of speech means the freedom to be a good goy.

“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.”
― George Orwell

"For if Men are to be precluded from offering their Sentiments on a matter, which may involve the most serious and alarming consequences, that can invite the consideration of Mankind, reason is of no use to us; the freedom of Speech may be taken away, and, dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep, to the Slaughter."
― George Washington

"If any opinion is compelled to silence, that opinion may, for aught we can certainly know, be true. To deny this is to assume our own infallibility. … Though the silenced opinion be an error, it may, and very commonly does, contain a portion of truth; and since the general or prevailing opinion on any subject is rarely or never the whole truth, it is only by the collision of adverse opinions that the remainder of the truth has any chance of being supplied … Even if the received opinion be not only true, but the whole truth; unless it is suffered to be, and actually is, vigorously and earnestly contested, it will, by most of those who receive it, be held in the manner of a prejudice, with little comprehension [of] or feeling [for] its rational grounds."
― John Stuart Mill

I don't know, user. Read the First Amendment again.

>they censored churchills cigar on his statue

a fucking Lea-...
RULE BRITANNIA KEK

What wisdom is that? Churchill destroyed the British Empire and the West as a whole. He's one of the greatest villains of his age.

Ehuh, Trump is only spouting what he sees. And, yes. Hillary has a lot of faults. Where there is smoke there is fire. And, if you bombard the public with so many bad things. Eventually one of them has to be true. Just look anybody who has had so many things go against them like Bill Cosby for example. And, yes you are right. Shit talking should not be part of politics. I just hope Trump will eventually act presidential. I know he is gloating, but I hope he eventually comes to his genius and has great wisdom in the time of need, and the world needs it.

ITS NOY YOUR COUNTRY GOY

-jon leibowitz stewart

freedom of speech without the freedom to offend is not only a meaningless idea – it’s a dangerous one, and it’s quietly gaining ground. If I can frighten you into silence by claiming your ideas upset me, then your right to free speech becomes purely theoretical, like a right to jump over the moon.
- Salman Rushdie

Winston "Terrorbombing Civilians" Churchill is one of history's greatest monsters.

SJW's destroyed any kinda of free speech in Britain, but it doesn't excuse great leaders that came from Britain. You are living a great society and YOU should still know it my Britian mate. Yes, some people question why the monarchy still exists in Britain, but some people like having a spoon and fork in the right places and all that proper stuff. Just remember, when push comes to shove. Great Britain will prevail and do so.

Freedom of speech is good for a society as it allows new ideas to be spread. Unfortunately now many of those ideas are about how to restrict other people's speech.

This is the mentality of a ten year old. Britain went from being the most powerful country in the world to a poodle. It has zero freedoms. Its native population will be displaced and replaced by savages as the Jews that rule them laugh and continue to rape children.

Britain is already dead, the only question is if it can be revived. It won't be revived by idiots who think Churchill was a good man worth anything.

Just like gay people are liberals who are ain't gun. You are gay. Fucking protect yourself faggot.

Very alarming to see, in academia of all places, with which the restriction of free speech is discussed with such glee

I agree with this.

. fuck you without chuchill you woulf be spraking german anf nothing is ever good enough for nazis once they get ahold everything is game

if i was living in gb all i know some gbain has my forefathers best interest even if i am young and stupid

youtube.com/watch?v=4Z2uzEM0ugY