WTF IS WRONG WITH THE CLINTONS?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JOpwdVgmKac
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DiPV-XSZBnA
youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/12/20/hillary-clinton-missed-debate-wouldnt-share-bathroom/
deathandtaxesmag.com/274563/hillary-clinton-should-probably-wear-a-diaper/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She's a dead woman walking but they need to put a stooge on the throne.

did she trip?

I'm convinced she had a mild stroke at some point in the last year and is keeping it quiet.

Wew, scariest election since the Mormon.

A 300 old ancient lizard has health problems.

lmao when did she call trump her husband? i missed that one

I'd take the mormon at this point desu.

called Trump husband?

youtube.com/watch?v=JOpwdVgmKac

pretty much everything, it seems

She is probably dying. Many people forget how old her and Bill are. Plus they've lead terrible high stress lives compared to most 70 year olds.

Trump looks like he is chillin though. Dudes awesome.

This video might explain it

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s

She probably is dying. Imagine, the FBI raid and Trump presidency nightmares she must be getting when she actually gets sleep.

IRS is digging around the Clinton foundation too. She is probably about to break, if she hasn't already.

The witch brought it upon herself. She's had 30 years to be a good politician but sold out. She was greedy and malicious

bump for woke

guys...what if trumps the stooge...what if they want hillary to oppose him because as time goes by it becomes more and more apparent that shes unfit for the role. And she clearly is unfit. But what about trump, he wants closer ties with the russians, that dosnt sound like a bad thing on paper but Russia vs America is one of those fundamental assumptions about the world we live in, its always been that way. His daughters a jew, his grandson is a jew, hes a race mixer, hes divorced, shit man...i think were rooting for the wrong guy...weve been had...oh...wait a fucking minute, i dont give a shit im british! haha good luck with your election yankees!! :D

wasn't there some user who explained all of the shenanigans with syphilis? shit them hippy orgies in 60 bite her in the ass after all kek

Can't sleep, clown will eat her

xD

>slip of the tongue that she catches before she even finishes
>proof that something is wrong with her
I fuck up what I'm saying like 20 times a day. It's awkward that she'd make that mistake but come on.

You probably voted remain. Kys CTR.

>Russia vs America
>it's always been that way
I believe you should take another look at WW2

EVERYTHING YOU SAY TO ME

Would you rather have a possible Russian ally or a possible Russian enemy if you were American? I'd rather ally the Russians since our days of hating each other are long gone.

Sue deseve's every ounce of agony she feels currently and will feel.

Hillary?

I NEED A LITTLE ROOM TO BREATHE

They both made literal deals with the Devil and he's collecting his debts.

PUTS ME ONE STEP CLOSER TO THE EDGE

And this is why you'll be on your knees for Allah soon

Or your shoulders will depart from your head.

We'll just continue with the MAGA!

Thanks for the nightmares, asshole.

Pray to Jesus Christ and they won't happen.

Very strange people, man. Trump is almost like the common man.

>can't stop thinking about the BTC

>since our days of hating each other are long gone
Kek

I think it will boil down to Trump vs Jill vs weedman

Brexiteer actually
obviously theyd be better as allies, but what political american has ever made moves to bring that to reality before, its just very abnormal is all im saying, anyway, my post was only half serious, the point is, theres absolutely no way hillary can win...right?? you guys arent that fucked demographically that the monkeys and libs can actually get her into power?

Even the most dedicated partisan is having trouble justifying supporting the Weekend at Bernie's candidate

KEKED

Everything

wheres the why exactly in my post?

BLACKED

This is an excellent point that underlines how incredibly insidious PR and media management is:

Bill and Hillary are fucking ELDERLY. By any countries' standards they are senior citizens, and they have led lives with stress levels that are in fathomable to the average person. Even by Presidential standards, their stress levels were pretty high, especially in peace time.

I'm honestly amazed she can string two words together.

Bill and Hillary and bound together. Sort of like Piccolo and Kami in DBZ. When one dies (Bill), Hillary will fade as well.

>I'm honestly amazed she can string two words together.
oh she is still vivacious as ever.

I dont understand the logic. If they just needed a stooge literally anyone would have been a better pick. Just find someone young and relativly straight laced and make him the puppet. That is to say, another Obama. Public would have ate that shit up raw, but could you imagine if it was cooked with the full force of Hillarys propaganda machine?

They are wasting so much time and money polishing the most vile turd ever pinched.

AND IM ABOUT TO BREAK

We all know Trump is going to be President. He's going to be the King of Babylon

I"M ABOUT TO BREAK

Ain't no grave gonna hold the American Public back from voting in our next President Donald J. Trump. Watch epic video.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DiPV-XSZBnA

that was more an enemy of my enemy situation than the US and Soviets jumping into bed together, you may have noticed, the friendship didnt outlive the war by long.

Im down for allies. Anything but Shillary.

That's why my money is in alzheimers. She barely could be bothered to smile the entire time she was First Lady (in fairness, Billy boy didn't give her a whole lot to be happy about).
Now, all of a sudden she's having full on retard tier reactions to shit? She's never been much an actress but man, this stuff is tough to watch.

t. Watched grandmother and wife's grandfather die slowly of Alzheimer's.

Too many horcruxes.

kek

when obongo leaned in for that kiss did somebody pin a 'kick me' to his back??

>adult diapers
proofs?

Either Hillary or Trump will be the oldest person to take Office in U.S. history.

Lmao thanks bro

She beat the shit out of bill or something, the secret service had to make special protocols about it.

they're both younger than Trump. being crooked can be exhausting though.

Wouldn't you call Donald Trump your husband too if you were her?
All she does is think about him and all her prrots talk about is him.
He definitely means more to her than bill.

Why else would she wear North Korean dictator coats all the fucking time?

She definitely thinks about fucking Trump when she's watching Bill bang other women.

It's an experiment to see how well the social control works.

look at before the revolution

we were over there killing reds with them.

She gets young Trump-lookalike gigolos.

that time she stopped talking on stage recently, she probably shit herself for real. like unloaded a big, hot meaty dump right into her pants. they probably got really heavy and stinky. a full and total release within the 5 yawn of her stinky gaping wrinkly mucus-rimed brittle blonde haired orifices. the security came rushing once they smelled the inside of her intestines wafting down to them, fully erect and ready to stretch her out a bit more. pheromone blast straight from the white granny stinkpipe m`boy.

'Bill loves rape' would be more persuasive.

do an image search, it's been obvious at times when she didn't camouflage properly

hence the giant north korean jackets

It's just following woman logic.
>always as sexy as possible to get those "muh dick" points
>show as much as you can never "cover" something.
(no woman ever would hide her ass unless is seriously fucked up)
>never wear baggy cloths unless it's absolutely mandatory as you're pregnant, fat as fuck or have another problem

She's not fat, she has not a fucked up body, what else would you hide under those long coats?

that is some disturbing mental imagery.

Top kek the madman actually did it!

I just wonder what Ganon's up to.

You cannot obtain a position of power in this world without selling your soul and giving yourself over to darkness (((satan)))

Look at where it gets you old and decrepit... Withered and blathering...these fools calling themselves elite can scarcely imagine the hell that awaits them.

I pray they turn back before it's all lost for them and us... But fear not

The hebrew letters of Yeshua's name can be understood as, "the hand that destroys the establishment of the eye."

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s

This is close to being the smoking gun.

breitbart.com/big-government/2015/12/20/hillary-clinton-missed-debate-wouldnt-share-bathroom/

She refused to share a bathroom that had multiple stalls as she had a desperate need to conduct her bathroom business with no witnesses. also,

deathandtaxesmag.com/274563/hillary-clinton-should-probably-wear-a-diaper/

Id like to know the answer to this as well.

My only thought is that the Clintons were puppets during Bills presidential term then they spent the following decade and a half working to get a seat at the table through their foundation. We know they direct the DNC and Im guessing they have enough dirt on everyone (not to mention a body count) to get their way.

Obama was chosen over Clinton in 2008 for obvious reasons, but Clinton was promised the office next and given Sec. State to bolster her future run.

I made them both ;^)

thats an anagram of bovril lapels, thought i should point that out, you thin kit might have something to do with the illuminati?

>tfw too paranoid to open .png files now

why's that?

>"We found countless instances of fraud and money laundering and if it were under normal circumstances she would be prosecuted. However she told us she didn't realize what she was doing was illegal so we've decided not to prosecute"

Why don't people talk about the 13 women accusing Bill of rape? Even Hillary's opponents won't bring it up

That's a very interesting point. I think you are dead on, because the media machine has been astonishing this past few years. Far more than usual. Look at the Bernie boys who hated her more than anyone, threw their money towards and him and now already on Reddit are cucking themselves in real time. It's crazy watching it.

She's falling apart, mentally and physically, and (((they))) are doing everything they can to hide it.

Personally, I'm not even worried she'll live long if she is president. Someone should take a look into Tim Kaine and see what kind of globalist kike puppet he is.

Neither can I boi

What did Chelsea mean by this?

FBI is using them to put CP on people's computers

Not gonna lie but I'd fuck Chelsea in the ass desu

thats way to vivid user