What is your honest opinion of Ron Perlman?

What is your honest opinion of Ron Perlman?

i know he doesnt have a wide range of acting but i still love everything this guy was in.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on this guy?

Beast

His wife loves shoes.

Can he blush?

He was an fbi agent or something in an episode of Miami Vice in an episode
Took me by surprise

He can get me off.... maybe not the boat

Hellboy 3 when?

Jude.

He jumped first, got shot.

Why was he not the narrator in Fallout 4

patton oswalt tiet twitter tantrums and im not even a maga kid

Because Todd hates Fallout.

user...

neanderthal looking fuck

Greatest caveman in cinematic history
Funny you should mention that...

Awwww....look! Caveman's first movie!

If a movie has him in it, you can guarantee it's straight to DVD or in a bargain bin somewhere.

>butthole

literally carried hellboy 1 and 2 alone

literally me irl haha XD

Is this worth a watch Sup Forums?

>What is your honest opinion of Ron Perlman?

He's alright in my book.

Pure kino

He's ok, but his Payday 2 role sure had a lot of emphasis on his penis.

where's this shit from?

Been posted itt already

He's a real pearl, man

lol

Yeah, I'm retarded. I've seen it many years ago.

He's a hard typecast. If you want a big ugly motherfucker who doesn't take shit you hire Ron Perlman.

He's the most neanderthal-looking actor in Hollywood today.

I would actually be very interested in what his genome looks like. That dude most have like 50% neanderthal DNA. All jokes aside, the percentage has to be large.

>i still love everything this guy was in.
You love (LOVE) Alien: Resurrection?

Not him but that was the first alien movie I saw and really really gave me a bad impression of the series.

>literally the only thing holding back Hellboy 3 was Guillermo's autism and refusing to do it for less than a certain budget

Maybe it's better this way.

Of course it did, it's pure cancer. If it wasn't for Winona, it would be the worst piece of crap ever made.

First film I saw him in was that Sci Fi original about the bio-engineered killer baboons on the island research center. From then on I've only been able to associate his face with baboons, not hell boy or any of his other roles. I just see a baboon.

When he dies I'd like to see what his skull looks like.

I usually like him in stuff. He's got a lot of attitude shining through his roles that can be really fitting if he's given the proper character.
Don't think I've ever watched a film only because it has Perlman in it though. Except a couple of episodes of that show where he's a judge, but I hardly loved it. I'll probably give it a second chance in the future.

i liked him in drive

the Roger Ebert review is reviewkino

> Man is a comic beast. For all of our dignity, we are very simple in many of our wants and desires, and as we crawled out of the primeval sludge and started our long trek toward civilization, there must have been many more moments of comedy than of nobility.

Gigantopithecus

How does a jew become so high T?

Good actor, or just eye candy?

Leftist cry baby fag. Great actor though

>What is your honest opinion of Ron Perlman?
he's a juwe

>Ron Perlman
he's one of those actors where I ask, howd he get fucking cast? kinda like vince vaughn its like who saw something in him?

I think hes good though in a very specific role, and im very mad he wasnt batou in ghost in the shell, perfect type cast

looks very simian but I still like him

I never understood his fucked to mouth in enemy at the gates. Cool death scene tho

>very mad he wasnt batou in ghost in the shell
Of all the things wrong with that pile of shit this is high on the list.

>he's one of those actors where I ask, howd he get fucking cast?
Have you ever heard of the term "nepotism"?

Same

>Never get the cavegirl succ

Why live?