Shitty webcomics

Post shitty webcomics. Intentionally or not.

Other urls found in this thread:

kickstarter.com/projects/1944066903/role-playin-gamer-webcomic-and-print-and-role-play
badwebcomicswiki.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Main_Page
aboycalledmonk.smackjeeves.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't know why the names and web address are blanked out

G I D D Y
U P

Pretty sure the author is insane.

They also seem to have a fetish for breast gaining and size differences. But i don't want to risk a ban.

Man, I've posted breast Expansion all the time and I've never been banned.

I actually liked that one. Did they ever finish?

GIDDY UP

I still don't get what the Giddy Up thing was supposed to be in the mind of the author.

It's always vague or very cryptic.

Here is the context for pic related
>I don't think many people here play rpgs or phantasy star ;__________________________________________________________;

Also Bernie Stolar is the CEO in that comic, very evil, he thwarted the development of RPGs at sega, it was evil.

Not a troll. Just purely insane as stated earlier.

>Also Bernie Stolar is the CEO in that comic, very evil, he thwarted the development of RPGs at sega, it was evil.

That was meant to a be a quote too. I am good.

I don't understand

Lmao

Fuck off.

I mean, this comic and the artist are fucking insane, but that is a good point.

>our ID's don't even have our blood type on them
in my country they do.

The solution to that is putting the blood type on the id, not removing sex.

Americlaps can have blood types on their driver's license, it's just optional and the comic author is a dumbass.

Speaking as an actual tranny, the worst sin of most of these "trans-friendly" comics is that they're not even trying to be funny most of the time. They prioritize being "educational", and that makes them boring as shit.
When can I get a relatable trans humor comic with an actual plot that isn't going out of its way to pander to cis people? Fucking hell.

well, not everyone drives

>When can I get a relatable trans humor comic with an actual plot that isn't going out of its way to pander to cis people?
But that can't be done because using transexuals or other minorities for humorous situations in any way means that you're making fun of them.

Then what sort of ID are you even talking about?

Someday, trananon. Someday.

Is it possible to make a joke about trans people? I mean as in a tongue-in-cheek kind of way in which you can laugh at irony or absurdity, or will people still get offended because the joke is aimed?
How would you write the joke?

>trananon
>not tranon

you had one job

most countries have a personal ID that has nothing to do with drivers licenses

I figure there's probably ways to do it that are focused on the actual experiences of trans people rather than using them as the butt of the joke, but fuck if I know how. I'd be writing one myself if I thought I could.

I don't get it.

>ID's don't have blood type on them
mine does

old white people are racist

You can get those in america too but since most americans drive and a drivers license is required to do so most people have one on them.

It's in reference to the kid that brought a clock glued to the inside of a pencil case and showed it to every single teacher in his school until one of them took the bait and recognized that it looks like every bomb in the media and suspended him all so he and his family that have a history of race baiting could cry racism and get 15 minutes of fame.

I bring you horrors from mother-russia

God bless merica!

See this is why i'm afraid of making a comic. what if what i think is funny is really just shit?
Why make something for people to enjoy if it just makes them hate you.

Is there merit in making so awful that it gives people a common enemy?

also he collected a lot of money from donations and a shit-ton of appleā„¢ products to make him feel good and more science

You could at least translate that, stalker.

All so that he could "build a computer from scratch" aka take a soldering iron and absentmindedly melt portions of a old motherboard for a photo op.

how do you exactly do that with apple products? isn't it illegal and shit?

K. This masterpiece of humorous pictures gives reader a new and improved looked at mermaid and it's use in everyday situations. You know, "u can eat 'an fug wat gud is ghud eh? XD"

It has nothing to do with the apple products but he claimed it would help his "research".

what

what the hell, polandball

Well that's just ghey. I thought it was something laughably edgy like Electric Retard.

That brings me back

There used to be sort of a Wiki (maybe it did not exactly use the Wikipedia template.. I might be wrong about that though) about bad webcomics, anyone know what I mean?
I think it has simply disappeared, 404.. a couple years back. Shame, was a goldmine.
There is something innately pleasing about reading bad webcomics. Not "bad" because you disagree with an opinion, bad because the author does not seem to understand the conceppt of humor. The pandering, the lowest common denominator jokes, the trash art quality and always, always not nearly as regular as most of the actually good stuff.

Heh. Not bad

now I see why they want to put 10k nato troops in poland

>not posting his kickstarter
kickstarter.com/projects/1944066903/role-playin-gamer-webcomic-and-print-and-role-play

What the fug

>$77.00

...that was painful to watch

My ID doesn't and now I'm worried.

>$5,000

here you go, a rebooted version i think

badwebcomicswiki.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Main_Page

>it's real

toppest of keks

>opposing voice is calm and presents a rational argument
>character that's supposed to be right is angry and yelling nonsense

Is this reverse strawman?

it's just a one big bait comic for all sides

>snrk

>letting the goverment take a blood sample of you thus having your DNA forever in their sytem.
No fucking thank you.

The newest one

what's with prancing homo lala men and asymmetry?

asymetry is as fucked up as their mentality

Laser Cheese. Classic.

>left side, normal assigned male insanity
>right side, sjw warps it into a men r ebil sexist argument somehow
I don't even know what to say to this

Being mentally insane.

I wouldn't call them insane. They just have no idea how to write jokes while desperately trying to be a sexier Penny-Arcade.

This is absolute shit.

aboycalledmonk.smackjeeves.com/

spoot

If you're an actual human being with a soul you would have gotten a card from donating blood and should keep that next to your damn I.D unless your a god damn disease and need to be put down because you can't be bothered to use a condom.

"shitty webcomics" is a pleonasm.

The old man lied.

Do it like One Piece. Make them fun. Make them interesting.

Well it's a shitty comic and the guy is completely right but they probably should have blood type on rhem

Not everybody has a driver's license.
The author is insane but they raise a good point there

Yes most that's why regular ids are important for those who dont

Does anyone remember this web comic that I think it had to due with this girl named Jen (possibly Laura) and she got this message from her dad on an arrow. And then she has this strange punch line about not freezing to death. I know I'm being vague here, but that webcomic was literally in comprehensible.

on the topic of terrible old webcomics we can't remember
what was that one needlessly long sprite comic with the shitty master emerald front page? every time you clicked "next" on the last page it would take you back to some picture of minish cap link instead of the first page
why

Someone post Kit and Kay Boogle

>that's why regular ids are important for those who dont
And you can get those in america too

>People making a edit to defend a shitty movie they liked

This is charcoal autism to diamont autism

Oh man does anyone have the roleplayingamer comic with Kramer from Seinfeld?

gid
dy
up

I wear dogtags but its not like it matters any way since EMT'S/Paramedics can just get a blood sample from you once you are in the ambulance.