Absolute madwoman

>Alt right leader of Sup Forums to undergo sex change operation in "ultimate troll" stunt. "I just figure that if all these snowflakes can cut of their cocks or their titties and literally change the image of God overnight then I may as well give it a shot and get all those beautiful feminist privileges with a couple of pills and snips." Hyde is said to be on hormone therapy treatment and has booked breast augmentation, which has been financed by his die-hard Sup Forums worshippers, and will "reveal" his new "bitch tag" in early August.

>Holding the title leader of Sup Forums as anything to be proud of
>Being part of the alt-right at all

I wonder what it's like having parents who hate you and being the guy that people laugh at.

This, you should be a proud left-winger advocating for progressive values such as allowing children to cut their dicks off and giving blacks reparations, I mean come on, it's 2017

Kino

Will he be hot?

but they habe benis when they bron why not they habe benis now :((((((

This is a prime example of passive aggressive cuckoldry of the worst kind. This is not how you win. I wish Himmler was still alive. He would know of just the right camp to send him to in order to make him a real man.

savage satire

Who the fuck is this fat man and who named him leader of Sup Forums

unrelated to OPs babbling,

Im torn on the most recent hydewars. I really hate when Sam uses 'gross you out' humour, like dribbling into his beard. Its not funny, just fucking gross.

But when he actually got into the taken part it was fucking kino.

>Theres some black guys and theyre looking for something to rape
>theyre looking for something to rape

Literally who?

Nah it was p trash and he barely put effort into it. Dumb girl there too.

>make a video being a greasy fat fucking mess
>"haha im merely pretending"

@84414928(OP)
This is a very bad post and (you) should be ashamed of making it.

He's so fucking unfunny it does a disservice to the alt-right.

Doug Walker looks awful.

Holy fuck how triggered are you?

Depends, what does it mean to be "triggered"?

You're not on twitter, dummy

>cut of their cocks or their titties and literally change the image of God overnight
>get all those beautiful feminist privileges

What the fuck is he even talking about?

MAGIC MOTHERFUCKER

I'LL SHOW YOU KID

being a whiny faggot like you

No Sam no
don't go full bam!

>I'm cutting my dick off to spite and troll people
Is this man, in fact, mentally ill?

What happens if he goes through with it

And then discovers he was wrong the whole time and trans people have a legitimate struggle that he was unable to see as a cis male?

Has this dude ever seen a vagina?

Behind all this "comedy" and social commentary shit I think this is evidence that the SJWs are getting to him on a serious psychological level

>no source
Fuck off OP.