Assange

Does anyone else realize that Assange may be the last hope of humanity? That is an extreme statement, but I fear that it is actually true.

If Hillary is elected then that is a virtual guarantee that we will go to war with Russia. A war between the USA and Russia would simply be an extinction event. The neo-cons and globalists think that maybe only 30 million would die (which is a fuckton of people to sacrifice for your selfish ideals), but the reality is there would be no recovering from this war. It would be a definitive end.

Russia would have no chance at matching the USA, since the days of USA and Russia being equal in firepower are long gone, but it would only take a couple of strategically placed nuke strikes to make entire landmasses uninhabitable. It would be a final 'fuck you' from the Russians as they go down they take everyone with them. USA anti-missile systems are not capable to handle Russia has if they unleash everything.

It is entirely true that the same thing COULD happen with Trump since he is an unknown factor, but it is unavoidable with Hillary. Who can stop Hillary? It seems like she is untouchable at the moment, everything she has done has been defended by the media. If she makes it to election day in one piece, she will likely try to rig it in some way.

The last hope seems to be Wikileaks. They may or may not be made up of progressives, but they seem to understand the importance of remaining unbiased. They will straight up release anything they have regardless of who it affects(republicans or dems). Julian Assange, if he and WikiLeaks have what they say they have on Hillary, could end her campaign, therefore saving or at least postponing the nuclear hell fire that will assuredly kill us all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
newsweek.com/trump-says-us-should-shoot-russian-planes-if-putin-calls-fail-454902
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-refuses-to-rule-out-using-nuclear-weapons-in-attack-on-europe-a6961101.html
washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2016/04/06/should-more-countries-have-nuclear-weapons-donald-trump-thinks-so/
time.com/4276960/trump-wants-to-free-the-nuclear-genie/
nydailynews.com/news/national/donald-trump-bill-o-reilly-declare-world-war-scenario-article-1.2712682
thinkprogress.org/world/2016/07/14/3798566/trump-muslim-blame-nice-france/
crooksandliars.com/2016/07/trump-oreilly-declare-world-war-iii
blogs.abcnews.com/george/2011/04/donald-trumps-solution-on-gas-prices-get-tough-with-saudi-arabia-seize-oil-fields-in-libya-and-iraq.html
forbes.com/sites/williampentland/2011/04/23/dumbest-guy-in-the-room-donald-trumps-energy-policy/#700458db29b9
politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/03/donald-trump-geneva-conventions-221394?cmpid=sf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

To sum it up: we are fucked if Assange doesn't do something.

That's consistent with how I see it. Clinton is a fucking nutcase and more or less the definition of irrational, impractical and just plain stupid. Every time I read a story like the complete fuckup in Rio that left thousands of ticket holders roasting outside while event seats were largely empty, I think of Clinton - some power-crazed dimwit decision maker who fancies herself too fucking important to be bothered with details, having an attention span, forming frames of reference, etc. She just wants to make whimsical decisions that impact others. She does not appear to have any redeeming qualities.

Trump, on the other hand, is a reasonable, practical man, intensely focused on getting meaningful shit done, period. I would think that with him as president, you'd see complex agreements with Russia and other powers that reflect a respect for their positions in the world and involve more than just single issues - economic agreements dependent on cultural or military cooperation, etc. A Trump presidency would be far more meaningful, productive and peaceful.

You are obviously not from around here. We tl;dr on this here board, son. Only fern'rs 'sum it up'.

Still, bump.

What about Hillary selling out all those mining rights to the Russians? I think she's more of a useful idiot than a threat to Putin.

Test

I think he waited too long. No one cares about her server or the DNC emails, or at least they're willing to ignore them for the sake of their own egos and to avoid cognitive dissonance with the pro-Hillary information they've been fed on a daily basis. This next thing will have to be incredibly significant. KKK ties, murder, I don't know. Honestly I can't think of anything else realistic that will sway people that haven't been swayed already.

I will admit I'm skeptical of Trump, but I fear Hillary. I fear any figure powerful enough to be immune to their own moral and presidential shortcomings that are open for all to see. Any system or organization that can be proven antithetical to its own established values and still have unquestioning support. It's cult-like, but with incredibly wide implications.

anyone can buy here but her top donors and ideological fathers want war with Russia

>Not wanting to barbecue slav manlets

Should probably just kill yourself now, tbqh

Hillary does what she is told, and she gets paid for it. If she becomes President, this will not change. If she is told to do something that negatively affects Russia, then she will do it. The fact that she previously helped them out with the Uranium is not important, since that was just a job. If the people paying and controlling her are now telling her to fuck up Russia, then that is what she will do and Putin knows it. And it turns out the vast majority of the 'elites' that want her in power, do in-fact want to fuck up Russia. This is the sacrifice I referred to in the OP. The dipshit elites think only 30 million or so will die, but the truth is that we would all die.

I still have hope and a little part of me trusts him. But shit, he's been announcing the ultimate leak that will get Hillary prosecuted for so long that i'm affraid he's bullshitting. Better have a hope than none I ges.

I'm shamelessly copy pasta'ng most of this thread. Good shit

I don't think the elites would actually go to war with Russia. The upholding democracy stuff is mostly posturing, why would they actually give a shit about Ukraine or even the Baltic states. I don't think people just forgot that the West and Russia have an extinction-level amount of icbms on essentially a hair trigger

Am I the only one who thinks we STILL won't quite go to war with russia even if hilldog is elected? I feel like in modern times, the best we can do is basically a miniature cold war fought purely through economic "warfare" (aka sanctions) and POSSIBLY small proxy wars in the middle east or elsewhere. So basically a slightly worse version of what we have now

1: A warhawk like Hillary could give two shits about the loss of life.
2: America has the toppest-tier missile defense screen in the world. She's likely betting that America would take much less of a hit than Russia.
3: The US Government dug underground bunkers and railways to use in case of a widespread ecological disaster (IE, Nuclear War). A good number were even sold to wealthy private familys.

As for the Ukraine and Baltic states, those have always been critical to Russia for conventional warfare. Putin needs Ukraine for its access to the Black Sea, a major Naval point for them.

Wait, wait. Where's this inevitable-war-with-Russia-if-Hillary's-elected coming from? I thought dems were wartime pussies.

> no one cares about her emails
This pisses me the fuck off. Her fucking subreddit - as if reddit isn't bad enough - made a post with the tag [off-topic] brushing the whole damn thing off. Whatever happened to the rule of fucking law? This is no petty matter, and the bitch marches free.

It is the Globalist agenda that a group of Dems and Repubs are pushing. The Dems want power and control. The Repubs want the big business and money

He is our savior

You clearly have no realized the Hillary Clinton is clinically insane:

> youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s

She's a neo-con. She has the endorsement of many neo-cons right now, and she has recently figured out that she can't win if she doesn't have support of neo-cons(boomers). Neo-cons are the major group that led us to the mess in the middle-east. But more importantly, Hillary is completely bought. She will do whatever she is told to. Who knows how strongly she actually feels about starting war with Russia. It's the people behind her that are pushing for this war, and she won't say 'no' to them.

Dems may be war-time pussies but Clinton is a fucking Bigger war hawk than Bush.

It proved that people only care about morality insofar as it affects their image. There is no denying, no matter how much of a Clinton supporter one is, that she was in the wrong with the emails and that the DNC is corrupt. But, as long as her public image is that of a saint, people will support her, because they want that image to reflect on them. We have a superficial culture that lacks integrity (see: social media) and this has infiltrated politics.

It frustrates me to my core, honestly. Whatever happened to actions speaking louder than words? Trump can say questionable things, and the left can literally enslave blacks via welfare, but the only thing that matters is which one is "presented" as racist.

Russian missiles are much better than your best defences.

Also:
Bush, Romney, and McCain are apparently endorsing Gary Johnson. This is an obvious move to take votes away from Trump and aid Clinton. They probably expect that she will lose votes due to Jill Stein and whatever Assange drops. I've also heard that CNN wants to include Johnson at the debates to antagonize Trump and take the pressure off of Hillary. I bet they want Trump to refuse the debate so Hillary can claim that he is scared like the media has already been pushing recently.

Additionally, the Green Party town hall that is planned on CNN will likely just be a giant hit piece on them to get more votes for Hillary. I hope Trump can overcome all of this, but even he has his limits. That's why I am hoping Assange has something really good. He seems to understand how much damage Hillary will do.

>If Hillary is elected then that is a virtual guarantee that we will go to war with Russia.

Trump is a warmongering fascist. He said he will start WW3 if elected. You brainwashed drones need to start thinking for yourself if you can't see this.

>Trump threatens to shoot down Russian planes starting war with Russia.
newsweek.com/trump-says-us-should-shoot-russian-planes-if-putin-calls-fail-454902

>Trump says he, "won’t rule out” using nuclear weapons in Europe.
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-refuses-to-rule-out-using-nuclear-weapons-in-attack-on-europe-a6961101.html

>Trump calls for a global nuclear rearmament.
washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2016/04/06/should-more-countries-have-nuclear-weapons-donald-trump-thinks-so/
time.com/4276960/trump-wants-to-free-the-nuclear-genie/

>Trump says he would declare a World War as President.
nydailynews.com/news/national/donald-trump-bill-o-reilly-declare-world-war-scenario-article-1.2712682
thinkprogress.org/world/2016/07/14/3798566/trump-muslim-blame-nice-france/
crooksandliars.com/2016/07/trump-oreilly-declare-world-war-iii

>Trump's solution for high gas prices is to invade several of America's allies in the Middle East and Africa unprovoked to forcibly seize the oil fields for himself.
blogs.abcnews.com/george/2011/04/donald-trumps-solution-on-gas-prices-get-tough-with-saudi-arabia-seize-oil-fields-in-libya-and-iraq.html
forbes.com/sites/williampentland/2011/04/23/dumbest-guy-in-the-room-donald-trumps-energy-policy/#700458db29b9

>Trump says Geneva Conventions a problem and needs to be changed since, US soldiers are to afraid to do their job due to laws which outline the definition of war crimes.
politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/03/donald-trump-geneva-conventions-221394?cmpid=sf

Russian Nuke subs are deployed off shore in the Pacific and Atlantic oceans. Russian troops are deployed north of Canada, Russian Ballistic Missiles are deployed in central and south America. They could do a lot of damage to the US in a first strike scenario.

1. Shooting down planes will not cause WW3.
2. The purpose of deterrence is that both sides are not afraid to use their own weapons.
3. Trump says that countries should take care of themselves. If they want nuclear defenses, then they should create their own instead of relying on the USA. This would go a long way in dismantling the global reliance on the USA for protection, and it would actually help reduce the chances of a war with Russia.
4. Nothing to do with Russia. Symbolically declaring a war on radical Islamists is something he has always said he will do. It is an extreme version of his promise to say the words "radical Islam."
5. Not a solution for gas prices, but to stop ISIS from selling the oil to Turkey. Again, nothing to really do with Russia.
6. He wants to bring back torture. Still unrelated to Russia.

Also, I clearly stated that Trump is an unknown. You wasted your time posting this shit in a thread that is more about why Hillary is shit than why you should vote for Trump. Now show me articles from the same sites that attack Hillary for all the terrible things she has already done, bet you can't find any of those.

>Assange may be the last hope of humanity?
hitler was the last hope. it's over, the jews won

If a vote for Hillary is a vote for nuclear war and mass casualties, then I'll gladly vote for the corrupt bitch.

I hate Hillary with a burning passion, but society really needs to get cut down bad. People fucking suck

Assange is a tool. The USA spies, omg!!! Fuck that dude

Assange is an asshat

He should have just released all the files instead of trying to make deals and worrying about what it could do to the world.

So the fate of the world rests on an Australian deciding whether or not he wants to bring out the bantz?

Fuck me

Nope, because if he was he'd be dead.

There is no danger of "war" between US and Russia. That's stupid.

The real danger is Hillary's commitment to open borders and importing tens of millions of more Mexicans, Muslims, Indians, Pakis, Africans, Armenians, Russians, etc into America, thereby continuing the destruction of America from within. Already entire American cities are GONE--Los Angeles is now overwhelmingly a foreign city. If Hillary is elected, the damage she will do in 4 to 8 years with her globalist policies, will destroy America forever.

America will become a foreign country filled with "immigrants" who don't assimilate into American society and only come here to rape America and make money.

we're doomed

What does Ecuador have to gain from Assange exactly?

The open borders and immigration shit is party there to push us closer to war with Russia in addition to what you said.

Relevancy

Who is one of the biggest proponents for open borders and also one of Hillary's biggest campaign donors?

this
also I think that I can speak with most of latin America when I say that while we don't hate average american citizens per se,we fucking hate the Washington establishment cunts fro what they've done here and we would gladly hit them below the belt at them at any chance we get.

Who has reportedly visited the White House 162+ times in the last 7 and a half years. If you have that answer, then you will see that if HC wins, she will continue with the same agenda as is currently being pursued. Assange has helped by bringing information to the surface so that people can make an informed decision .

Ecuador deserves credit for legitimately helping Assange and not tricking him like everyone else was trying to.

Doubtful.

Some people seem to calmly disagree

If Assange keeps delaying the leaks then sooner or later Hillary's hitmen will assassinate him.

He better unleash it now or it'll be too late. Assange is the face of Wikileaks.

It's couldn't careless.

Anyway they look white.