Thoughts on Bourdain?

Thoughts on Bourdain?

I wanna like him cause I love food and booze and he seems cool but he keeps dropping subtle blue pills....

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DiPV-XSZBnA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anti-American
Anti-White

Standard twat with a microphone...

His shows are comfy

cia

he is best american I have ever seen

how in the fuck do i get a job like his. get paid to travel, eat local foods and sightsee so others can do so vicariously through me

Bourdain is a fucking idiot.
He is most of what Sup Forums hates.
And he is a snarky cynical edgy fuckwit

I watch his show for the beautiful food. But you know who's show is better??

BIZARRE FOODS WITH ANDREW ZIMMERN!

Watch the episode where he goes and shoots guns with a bunch of Mexicans. He got redpilled in that episode

Andrew Zimmern's show, and personality, are miles above Bourdain.

Zimmern might be a formerly gay cocaine addict homeless man, but his TV personality is fine

Both Jewish.

The only thing I know about him is his character was a dick and a terrorist on Archer.

>Andrew zimmermans show when it's not set in America is better
Ftfy. I don't care what weird food you find in Utah Andrew, go to Uganda and eat a cow fetus for my amusement

Work your fucking ass off for decades in hot brutal kitchens getting BTFO by chefs and other superiors.
Then write a book about you experience and hope you're as good a story teller as AB.

Good Luck!

There ARE actual cool Americans that aren't reactionary, inflammatory cunts off the air, you know.

(((Bourdain)))
>jew
>former junkie
>anti-white
>promotes muh ethnic foods, muh ethnic music diversity meme

It's almost like you hate flavor, user :^(

Ain't no grave gonna hold the American Public back from voting in our next President Donald J. Trump. Watch epic video.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DiPV-XSZBnA

Flavor sure doesn't come from niggers and spics. The best chefs in the world are White and East Asian, just like everything else in a civilized society.

He has a cool one where he goes to Iran and demands they microwave his tendies

I believe he's on The Taste but I keep getting distracted

I used to like him a lot, but fame and age mellowed him too much and his CNN show gave him to much room to editorialize.

So I don't track him anymore, but might catch myself up one day.

the episode where he goes to Okinawa is so comfy

New Zealand too

He recently did a program about Cologne in which he mentioned the mass rape.

It was absolutely shameful. Watching jews try to justify the modern dystopia is just sickening.

Was ok when he did a food show.
Now 59/60 of the show is "edgy" hipster faggotry.

I don't watch a food/travel show for stilted interviews with rather stupid black/gay/communist activists/poets or third rate punk wannabes.

Just another narcissistic American stoner like Bill Maher.

I think zimmern and alton brown are libertarians

bordain is a fucking snarky/whiney libcuck faggot

(Jew) also a slide thread sage