Find better casting

find better casting

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s5GZRnJTO5E
youtube.com/watch?v=2zCfNdv1ewk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Name a better threesome (me and them)

them now?

It's great casting, but it's not like I can't find a marsha brady 95% match in 2 hours max where I live.

do you live in whitesville, aryan race country, europeanland?

why was this movie so special?
youtube.com/watch?v=s5GZRnJTO5E

I bet you guys never saw this movie in 1995 when you were 5 years old on your grandparents farm with your 4 cousins who are all female with a bunch of blankets and cushions and pillows and developed weird emotional feelings and fetishes...

;.;

So the three kids fucked the girls right?

yup

youtube.com/watch?v=2zCfNdv1ewk

4:16 who's the mullata?

man america was so fun before 2001

Notice how the girl on the right is much prettier and healthier looking than the one on the left? Her skin glows, has very little wrinkles and is full of color. I don't know what happened but women today look like shit compared to the past.

feminism

before jews started pumping shit into our water and food and into the minds of our youth

It's called lighting and camera work

literally wrong m8
tanning became ridiculously popular in the 70s with people burning themselves and fucking up their skin.
Combine that with widespread smoking habits and women has far worse teeth and skin than they did in the subsequent decades

Tully Jensen. She also looks like Alana de la Garza.

A movie like this could never be made today. They would have to dumb the irony down for low IQ euros and Chinese audience

Switching from natural sugar to artificial high fructose corn syrup.

Girls in the 1970s were thinner, fitter and had way better skin than girls today. Look at the CDC stats, literally half of women today are overweight or obese.

dd she ever get nude?

you're probably a dumb cuckservative reaganite
am i right?

hnggggggg