youtu.be/pJExikwK8tg

ENTERTAINMENT
>Wall Street is #WithHer
youtu.be/iunhY8_-gtU
>Did you wipe the server?
youtu.be/7gWRoa52sVc
>New HIGH ENERGY Superpac ad:
youtu.be/WvBDCBOjDwk
>Compilation of Liberals Predicting that Trump Will Win the Presidency - Michael Moore, MSNBC, TYT
youtu.be/lgpt3xsvv9Y
>Hillary Clinton: A TOP TEN Breakdown
youtu.be/qfj5s5r7_14
>What Trump Must Do to Win
youtu.be/hiGDvph6D4Y
>How Trump Trolling Hillary Clinton Emails is Genius
youtu.be/4muXm4GwrXM
>Hillary calm and collected around protesters
twitter.com/ericdemamp/status/761299259513720833
>Hillary has something wrong with her
youtu.be/OqbDBRWb63s

TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
play.spotify.com/user/washingtonpostpolitics/playlist/0RGDi11O4gfXuJNjZxSp29

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
lyingcrookedhillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
>Wikileaks Leaked DNC Hillary Voicemails
youtu.be/UBKmJ6O6tGg
>CLINTON CASH FULL MOVIE
youtu.be/td2pyyCau30

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n16cmjWoYq8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZFhNVIdSPQU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DiPV-XSZBnA
freebeacon.com/national-security/iran-400-million-cash-part-expensive-price-free-u-s-hostages/
cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/94333000-not-labor-force-labor-force-participation-628
breitbart.com/video/2016/08/04/freed-iranian-hostage-iranians-told-me-they-were-waiting-for-another-plane-to-arrive-before-letting-us-go/
wsj.com/articles/u-s-sent-cash-to-iran-as-americans-were-freed-1470181874
youtube.com/watch?v=jrfm7y5nL30
freedomoutpost.com/dnc-insider-clinton-being-pounded-in-polls-dont-believe-mainstream-media/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck drumpf tbqh

>84413514

Is she going to make it?

I feel dumber for having watched this "rally."

same, this guy sounds like a drunken retard

No.

Being president ages you like 20 years because of the stress. She's already so frail.

THANKS FOR THAT MAGA, DUTCHFAG!!!

>the wall is penis
>bigly

what did he mean by this?

fucking RSBN wtf

I'm disgusted. Fucking fuck I hate spics.

Saw what looked like a 50-60 year old spic (grey-white hair, fat beer belly, dressed like a slob) with his 18-25 year old daughter (also fat, and ugly, had cut off jean booty shorts and was wearing a shitty open shirt). I'm just walking to my apartment door and trying to get in. This bitch starts GRINDING on her dad's crotch. I get closer (have to pass them by the elevator) and she says "Okay dad that's enough, mom says you're not allowed to sleep with me again or she'll get mad." Dad does some kind of creepy laugh and says "maybe later."

what the fuck is wrong with this world.

How do you fuck up in drawing a stick figure

This thread needs more awoos.

what they do
>srsly guys, stop stealing our stream. we have EXCLUSIVE rights.

AWOOPOSTERS WHERE ARE YOU

/TRUMP GENERAL/ NEEDS YOU NOW

Reminder that Geert Wilders will rule the world

Where is tAnm3KCg from the last thread? You have failed The David! It's time to play cave explorer in the CTR playroom, as a corrective.

New pics

10 FEET HIGHER

NO HARD TIMES

KICK THEIR ASS CONFIRMED

Can I buy Trump's book if I'm not an American? Won't this hurt him?

illegal

WE'RE GONNA KICK THE ASS OF ISIS

Original OP pic.

I've gained 60 lbs over the last year drinking alcohol and comfort binge eating burgers/pizza worried sick watching as Donald Trump rises to power, piece of fucking human debris. If Trump wins just end me, seriously one of you neo nazis just kill me if Trump wins.

MOVEMENT

KICK THE ASS OF ISIS

Hi, MSNBC

MAGA

Starting tomorrow I will stop drinking alcohol! Trump will win!

awoo?

>current timeperiod
>watching Right Side Buffering
youtube.com/watch?v=n16cmjWoYq8 is generally superior

You have the support of the black community.

>WE'RE GONNA KICK THE ASS OF ISIS

Shit edit.

NO MORE WINNING MR TRUMP I'M SO TIRED OF WINNING

Lucifer is calling her home...she really fucked up by making Obongo give her the SoS gig

I read a fascinating, lengthy article a few years ago(I can't remember who the author was or where I read it; I should have printed it out and saved it in my personal files) about how the Secretary of State position is one of the most physically and mentally draining jobs in all of government

The Cunt is tired, fat, and a big loser...she sold the remainder of her soul to make her resume look bulletproof and unassailable, but she'll drop dead before she can claim her final prize

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

>step on the gas
OY VEY

Will Trump disavow Lincoln's endorsement? This is the party of Lincoln Donald!

Trump is God do not falter!

Were any Sup Forumsacks on the ground at the rally? I'm watching it now but got turned away because it was full, did it really fill up at 7:00?

waste of digits, nigger

That was on purpose.
I thought that would make it a hip "dank meme"
Isn't that what's popular what's popular with you youngsters?

No. We'll make you great again too, whether you want it or not.

Holy fuck. I didn't know Portland was #5 for syphilis. Why would that be? Penicillin cures that shit, why is it even still around? Is it the hippies? Are they surveying all the fucking homeless people? Are tech yuppies really just dirty dicked fucks?

WE'RE GOING TO STEP ON THE GAS

thank you! God bless you!

youtube.com/watch?v=ZFhNVIdSPQU

>it can be fear

what did he meme by this?

step on the brakes

Could that have been planned to make sure she never gets the presidency?

>84417657
>calling in the cancer
Thank you for correcting the record.

PLEASE STOP WINNING MR PRESIDENT
PLEASE

really makes you think...

Ain't no grave gonna hold the American Public back from voting in our next President Donald J. Trump. Watch epic video.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DiPV-XSZBnA

Even our microphones got fatter. Thanks Obama!

Why does trump support an ethnic jewish state but promises more diversity for the west?

With Trump being so high energy I bet he actually gets younger as President.

I'M SORRY BUT WE ARE GONNA KEEP WINNING AND WINNING AND WINNING

Literally Patton

He did it to himself. Have a copypasta.

OBAMA FUCKED IT ALL UP: SPREAD THIS TO THE NORMIES!!!
New Iranian television footage shows STACKS OF CASH!
>Iran: $400 Million in Cash Was Part of ‘Expensive Price’ to Free U.S. Hostages
freebeacon.com/national-security/iran-400-million-cash-part-expensive-price-free-u-s-hostages/
>94,333,000 NOT IN LABOR FORCE; LABOR FORCE PARTICIPATION 62.8%
cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/94333000-not-labor-force-labor-force-participation-628
>FORMER IRAN HOSTAGE SAYS PLANE WAITED UNTIL RANSOM MONEY ARRIVED
breitbart.com/video/2016/08/04/freed-iranian-hostage-iranians-told-me-they-were-waiting-for-another-plane-to-arrive-before-letting-us-go/
>OBAMA SENT $400 MILLION CASH TO IRAN AS AMERICANS FREED
wsj.com/articles/u-s-sent-cash-to-iran-as-americans-were-freed-1470181874

As Trump solidified his control of the US after an attempted assassination, Islam takes control over most of Europe. After many calls for help he allies together with Putin and a 12 year war begins over Europe. The Islamist lead a guerrilla style war, without much care for civilian life.

After the muslims threat had been defeated, Europe is to be divided among the two superpowers. After much negotiation it is settled. Pic related is the map of post war Europe.

Belarus, Ukraine, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, The baltic states, Turkey, Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan are annexed by Russia.

France, Germany, Spain, Italy, the Netherlands, Belgium, Czech Rep., Austria, Portugal, Norway, Sweden, Luxembourg, Morocco, Lichtenstein are annexed by the United States.

Serbia, Bulgaria, Romania, Syria, Iran and Kazahstan establish an alliance and trade agreement with Russia. Serbia and Bulgaria's borders are redrawn to re-unite nationalities and establish permanent peace to the region.

The United Kingdom, Denmark, Croatia, Montenegro and Greece establish an alliance with the United States. Croatia, Montenegro and Greece's borders are redrawn to re-unite nationalities previously in foreign nations.

A new nation named "Constantinople" is established. A central for Orthodox Christianity it is built as a symbol of freedom, and Christianity's prevail over Islam.

Peace is established, and with the two superpowers in very close relations, humanity is able to progress in all fields. Peace is at last restored.

Anyways yeah lads. That was a fun little scanario I put together, and made a map along with it. R8 it.

Also US builds a huge fucking wall,everything south of the wall falls in pure anarchy, US annexes Canada, and a super tunnel is built connecting Europe and America across the Atlantic.

that bernout who is now a trumpjet is going to be on judge jeanine

Cute Trump girls will be our salvation!

The Trumpkin is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Trumpkin and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

One cannot defend himself against the Trumpkin. He attacks with lightning speed from his position of safespace and uses his abilities to crush any attempt at defense.

Quickly he turns the attacker’s charges back on him and the attacker becomes the liar, the troublemaker, the terrorist. Nothing could be more mistaken than to defend oneself. That is just what the Trumpkin wants. He can invent a new lie every day for the enemy to respond to, and the result is that the enemy spends so much time defending himself that he has no time to do what the Trumpkin really fears: to attack. The accused has become the accuser, shill and loudly he stabs the accuser into the back. So it always was in the past when a person or a movement fought the Trumpkin. That is what would happen to us as well were we not fully aware of his nature, and if we lacked the courage to draw the following radical conclusions.

If she drops between the election and inauguration, do we get that diddler Kaine for four years??

Reverend Mothers could alter their aging.

It wouldn't be beyond the powers of a kwisatz haderach.

youtube.com/watch?v=jrfm7y5nL30

cant stop watching this. The people of this country are the true enemy. they are the ones who stand in our way.

Reichstag fire. NOW

I've no idea, senpai

How Barry the Shoeshine Boy came out of nowhere to just fuck The Cunt's shit up is a rabbit hole I don't want to bother entering...there are too many other things to worry about

But I suppose there could have been a 'plan', yes...

All I know is the Clintons have been around long enough to have so much dirt on so many people, The Banker Jew will prop them up until the very end...not that they give a fuck about them otherwise, of course

cool pasta

>super tunnel across the Atlantic.

Can't have that, then nobody would see it.

It needs to be a giant, gold bridge with T-shaped supports.

When Pollsters go full retard: Clinton +8~17 points after the FBI scandal.
"Everything is fine"

freedomoutpost.com/dnc-insider-clinton-being-pounded-in-polls-dont-believe-mainstream-media/

FOR THE GOD EMPEROR

Also I'm betting that signed 2016 election edition of Art of the Deal will skyrocket in value if he wins

Her bald bull again, I think he is more than just security.

if you buy the book on amazon, you'll be fine. but if you DONATE $184 to get a signed book, that is illegal. i would imagine the person who gets punished would be the campaign. if you know someone in america tell him to do it, that's really the only way.

my god, is it because of his nigger genes he aged 50 years?

I hate seeing their swarthy nasty perma greasy skin at the dmv, they're not even human