youtu.be/pJExikwK8tg

ENTERTAINMENT
>Wall Street is #WithHer
youtu.be/iunhY8_-gtU
>Did you wipe the server?
youtu.be/7gWRoa52sVc
>New HIGH ENERGY Superpac ad:
youtu.be/WvBDCBOjDwk
>Compilation of Liberals Predicting that Trump Will Win the Presidency - Michael Moore, MSNBC, TYT
youtu.be/lgpt3xsvv9Y
>Hillary Clinton: A TOP TEN Breakdown
youtu.be/qfj5s5r7_14
>What Trump Must Do to Win
youtu.be/hiGDvph6D4Y
>How Trump Trolling Hillary Clinton Emails is Genius
youtu.be/4muXm4GwrXM
>Hillary calm and collected around protesters
twitter.com/ericdemamp/status/761299259513720833
>Hillary has something wrong with her
youtu.be/OqbDBRWb63s

TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
play.spotify.com/user/washingtonpostpolitics/playlist/0RGDi11O4gfXuJNjZxSp29

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
ournextpresidenthillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
>Wikileaks Leaked DNC Hillary Voicemails
youtu.be/UBKmJ6O6tGg
>CLINTON CASH FULL MOVIE
youtu.be/td2pyyCau30

Other urls found in this thread:

freebeacon.com/national-security/iran-400-million-cash-part-expensive-price-free-u-s-hostages/
cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/94333000-not-labor-force-labor-force-participation-628
breitbart.com/video/2016/08/04/freed-iranian-hostage-iranians-told-me-they-were-waiting-for-another-plane-to-arrive-before-letting-us-go/
wsj.com/articles/u-s-sent-cash-to-iran-as-americans-were-freed-1470181874
bjp.rcpsych.org/content/201/4/282.abstract?etoc
pnas.org/content/108/4/1262.abstract
curis.ku.dk/ws/files/130251172/Dinesen_S_nderskov_Ethnic_Diversity_and_Social_Trust_Forthcoming_ASR.pdf
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DiPV-XSZBnA
edition.cnn.com/2016/07/30/politics/mark-cuban-hillary-clinton-endorsement/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ezaw-g6TIQI
youtube.com/watch?v=kXYiU_JCYtU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

As Trump solidified his control of the US after an attempted assassination, Islam takes control over most of Europe. After many calls for help he allies together with Putin and a 12 year war begins over Europe. The Islamist lead a guerrilla style war, without much care for civilian life.

After the muslims threat had been defeated, Europe is to be divided among the two superpowers. After much negotiation it is settled. Pic related is the map of post war Europe.

Belarus, Ukraine, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, The baltic states, Turkey, Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan are annexed by Russia.

France, Germany, Spain, Italy, the Netherlands, Belgium, Czech Rep., Austria, Portugal, Norway, Sweden, Luxembourg, Morocco, Lichtenstein are annexed by the United States.

Serbia, Bulgaria, Romania, Syria, Iran and Kazahstan establish an alliance and trade agreement with Russia. Serbia and Bulgaria's borders are redrawn to re-unite nationalities and establish permanent peace to the region.

The United Kingdom, Denmark, Croatia, Montenegro and Greece establish an alliance with the United States. Croatia, Montenegro and Greece's borders are redrawn to re-unite nationalities previously in foreign nations.

A new nation named "Constantinople" is established. A central for Orthodox Christianity it is built as a symbol of freedom, and Christianity's prevail over Islam.

Peace is established, and with the two superpowers in very close relations, humanity is able to progress in all fields. Peace is at last restored.

Anyways yeah lads. That was a fun little scanario I put together, and made a map along with it. R8 it.

Also US builds a huge fucking wall,everything south of the wall falls in pure anarchy, US annexes Canada, and a super tunnel is built connecting Europe and America across the Atlantic.

OBAMA FUCKED IT ALL UP: SPREAD THIS TO THE NORMIES!!!
New Iranian television footage shows STACKS OF CASH!
>Iran: $400 Million in Cash Was Part of ‘Expensive Price’ to Free U.S. Hostages
freebeacon.com/national-security/iran-400-million-cash-part-expensive-price-free-u-s-hostages/
>94,333,000 NOT IN LABOR FORCE; LABOR FORCE PARTICIPATION 62.8%
cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/94333000-not-labor-force-labor-force-participation-628
>FORMER IRAN HOSTAGE SAYS PLANE WAITED UNTIL RANSOM MONEY ARRIVED
breitbart.com/video/2016/08/04/freed-iranian-hostage-iranians-told-me-they-were-waiting-for-another-plane-to-arrive-before-letting-us-go/
>OBAMA SENT $400 MILLION CASH TO IRAN AS AMERICANS FREED
wsj.com/articles/u-s-sent-cash-to-iran-as-americans-were-freed-1470181874

For Trump

Trump is finished guuise

I want to thank all my fellow anons who rode out the last two weeks.
Fuck these shills, paid or otherwise.
November is coming.

Keep pushing your fake polls on us, Schlomo.

You might be a leaf, but you did a good job, OP.

Make sure to recycle this thread lads.

MAGA

did you even look at the pic you moron

WE

WILL

WIN

ARE WE WINNING?

This board is so fucking sexist

nice argument biggot

Dogs are bro tier desu.

OH SHIT
But honestly not much of a feat considering this thread is empty
Yes we will

>pat

How often does Trump get his haircut?

It always looks about the same length

Some nigger last thread was hating on doggos and awoos. Post the doggos.

#
I think it depends on how it's measured. As I was coming up, sufferegettes were considered protofeminists. The feminists of the 60s were first wave feminists.

GIVE ME THE CHAOS DELEGATES DANAHLD

Get fucked leaf spammer.

kek

He cuts it himself.

Is BLM backfiring and essentially negating the fuzzy vote this year since they're refusing to vote for anybody who isn't a fellow nigger?

Time is relative. The hair never changes from your frame of reference.

Hunting is good. being able to kill something legally and then eat it..

Trump is so smart.

Ah, so these are the 10/10 girls I keep hearing about

he uses a flowbee every day

Is the shillstorm over?
What made them finally shut up about the polls?

>November is coming.
and it will be so sweet.

Do they not know that they're being killed MORE under a black man than a White man?

The polls

Awoo?
Awoo!
Post a rare awoo faggot

here's a real quote

>women like this won't exist in 100 years

STOP

bjp.rcpsych.org/content/201/4/282.abstract?etoc

(2012) Das-Munshi, et. al., conclude that ethnic diversity leads to more psychotic episodes and more social conflict.

pnas.org/content/108/4/1262.abstract

(2010) Douglas Massey concludes that human ethnocentrism is driven biologically and it is a natural, healthy phenomenon. This is indicated by increases in oxytocin when acting ethnocentrically and decreases when acting in a humanitarian manner to other races. He further concludes that oxytocin motivates in-group favoritism and derogation of the out-group.

(2003) Axelrod and Hammond conclude that ethnocentrism is natural, universal, and likely acquiesced as an evolutionary safeguard response.

curis.ku.dk/ws/files/130251172/Dinesen_S_nderskov_Ethnic_Diversity_and_Social_Trust_Forthcoming_ASR.pdf

Kek are dubya, r-money and Mcdonalds really going to endorse DUDE JOHNSON LMAO?

>Donald, you said Megan Kelly has a better show than I do. Will you go on the record tonight and disavow?

>M-muh Trump will beat H-hillary

Fucking kek, American's are easily the most cucked country on Earth, this election will expose you for the Sven's you are.

CRAAAAWWWWLINNG IN MY SKIIINNNNN

THESE POLLLSSS I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY'RE REAL

repeating digits and Barron is now more powerful than Kek

He's been flip flopping a lot. Can we trust him?

rate my doggo

>off by 4

lmao, 0/10 shill

PPD still hasn't updated. Something's afoul.

HAND OVER THE DELEGATES AND NOBODY GETS HURT, DONALD

Not with that attitude.

Still sore from Brexit I see.

Fair weather faggot, keep at arms length and thank god he's not Joe.

Maybe you could write us a book on how Sharia is superior to the US constitution

I'm sure it'd be good

0/10 looks like a pussy tbqh

>Trump is leading? Bury it.

How do I get a sexy girlfriend with a nice body that supports Trump?

nice

You don't get a vote.

>blackkidlookingdisapprovinglywhile pointingatthedoorphotoshoppedontoayughiocard.jpg

no way he said that awhile ago, he is thinking in terms of his own presidential run

Superior genetics will always make their way to the top. Even if the shitskins won, they would ultimately fail. But they won't win, we are going to stop them.

I don't know but having them not vote sounds better than voting against us. Where did everything start going so right?

>still seeing women as human beings

wew lad.

i get happy when i see a report of more of them getting raped or stabbed

1. One cannot fight the Trumpkin by positive means. He is a negative, and this negative must be erased from the normal system or he will forever corrupt it.

2. One cannot discuss the Trumpet question with the Trumpkins. One can hardly prove to a person that one has the duty to render him harmless.

3. One cannot allow the Trumpkin the same means one would give an honest opponent, for he is no honorable opponent. He will use generosity and nobility only to trap his enemy.

4. The Trumpkin has nothing to say about normal questions. He is a foreigner, an alien, who only enjoys the rights of a guest, rights that he always abuses.

5. The so-called religious morality of the Trumpkins is no morality at all, rather an encouragement to betrayal. Therefore, they have no claim to protection from the state.

6. The Trumpkin is not smarter than we are, rather only cleverer and craftier. His system cannot be defeated economically — he follows entirely different moral principles than we do. It can only be broken through political means.

7. A Trumpkin cannot insult a normie. Trumpkin slanders are but badges of honor for a normal opponent of the Trumpkins.

8. The more a normal person or a normal movement opposes the Trumpkin, the more valuable it is. If someone is attacked by the Trumpkins, that is a sure sign of his virtue. He who is not persecuted by the Trumpkins, or who is praised by them, is useless and dangerous.

9. The Trumpkin evaluates normal questions from the Trumpkin standpoint. As a result, the opposite of what he says must be true.

10. One must either affirm or reject anti-Trumpkin. He who defends the Trumpkin harms his own people. One can only be a Trumpkin lackey or a Trumpkin opponent. Opposing the Trumpkin is a matter of personal hygiene.

If i had a pic of my cat on my comp, i would post it. But i will post this image instead

god she's ugly

Their political careers are already in the trash.
It would make sense if they endorsed Johnson.

He's a left-wing political hack that is anti-gun pro-open borders/immigration. Just like they are. Globalist shills pushing an unwanted anti-use agenda.

>i-i-implying
Kek is dead and we have killed him

MAGA

Did you fags who are obsessed w/ The Polling Jew know that it's fucking astonishing how little you'll give a fuck about polls when you realize The Cunt is likely to drop dead before election day, and possibly the first debate?

It's quite something...try it sometime

pls no bully

No, he endorsed Hillary and is fund raising for her

The founders who wrote the constitution owned niggers as slaves and wiped out Indians.
They were all about European immigration

Ain't no grave gonna hold the American Public back from voting in our next President Donald J. Trump. Watch epic video.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DiPV-XSZBnA

You think they'll ever put Tay back online?

>tfw she paid him to endorse her

tired of these conspiracy theory tards who think the media is for some reason skewing polls and other stupid shit. You realize the media cares about one thing and one thing only right? A poll with trump winning would probably get a lot of attention and bring in that $$$

>edition.cnn.com/2016/07/30/politics/mark-cuban-hillary-clinton-endorsement/

D R O P P E D

Holy fuck at least try on shoops, that's literally the worst one I've ever seen

[citation needed]

Ill wait while you run to wikipedia

I prefer cats, love how my cat spends all night on top of my car patrolling the area and chasing away other cats and skunks

>that flag
>that post
Sure thing, Ahmed

MAGA

Thank you for correcting the record.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ezaw-g6TIQI

Do you think we could negate the spic vote with this same kind of mentality too? Hillary is a lying bitch and it wouldn't take much to convince them that she shouldn't be trusted.

Negating the turnout of minorities and hurting the trust of the cucks that care about them essentially decapitates the basis of the entire Democrat voterbase.

youtube.com/watch?v=kXYiU_JCYtU

EVERY THING THAT I SAY IS ANOTHER MISTAKEE TO YOUUUU

IVE BECOME SO DUMB I CANT SEE YOU THERE

IVE BECOME SO TIRED, SO UNSELF AWARE

IM BECOMING
>THIS

ALL I WANT TO DO

IS MORE LIKE NIIIIGE AND LESS LIKE ME

No. Megyn Kelly does the same thing. Her rating is on the back of Crippled America but she has tried to stump the Trump.

So i was at work today talking about main man Trump when one of my co-workers pipes in and says that his friend was trumps personal house chef for a few years.

The house chef loved slurpees. So every day on his break he would leave and go get one.

I guess Trump always wanted a sandwich or something whenever he was gone. And I suppose it happened enough times because one day he showed up to work and there was a slurpee machine in the house. Trump told him now he doesnt have to leave to get a slurpee and can make him sandwiches when he wants them.

When he finally left Trump gave him 3 trump dinner plates and a signed bottle of Cristal.

Cool thing i heard that i figured fellow Trump lover like me would love to hear.