Why do you willingly live in a nuclear targeting zone?

Pro tip: stay away from downwind of these areas too

Mate if all those places got nuked it wouldn't matter where you'd be because you'd be fucked.

Because I'm about 70000000X more likely to hang myself out of boredom if I move back to cuckistan

fpbp

Thats like everywhere worth living

Why the big ass spot on North Dakota?

I'm surprised by the amount of attention Florida is drawing.

Still better strategy to stay away from the areas most likely to face even a limited strike - that is major cities, naval bases, and our minuteman silo fields

>believing in the nuclear jew

North cali and oregon coast seem comfy af

Halifax here.
if Canada is worth nuking at all, my town will probably take one

That's where they keep a ton of missile silos. Empty land in a central location that is easy to secure and difficult for an invading army to reach as it's thousands of miles from either coast.

HURR DURR DA NUKES. California new york and DC are the only places getting nuked if ever

because not matter where you are when the nukes fall you're fucked I'd rather die in the blast than have to die slowly from radiation poisoning
> mfw my homes state is 100% red

Minuteman ICBM silos

Pic shows location- bear in mind we don't use atlases or titans anymore

You don't die of radiation poisoning unless you're downwind and you get fallout. If you're smart you stay underground and wait that shit out. Your bigger problem will be nuclear winter - a whole lotta ash gonna get kicked up and block out the sun

A bunch of our nuclear silos.

jews

bro that ash is going to be full of hot particles, unless you have a shelter that's gonna be good for a couple years you're fucked

masami akita aka merzbow was born in 1956. i believe such a rare human would not exist if japan had not been nuked. his music is born from a post-hiroshima japanese mind.

>nuclear winter

>Not living in a nuclear target zone
What, you actually want to live?

>Why do you willingly live in a nuclear targeting zone?
Because I'm more scared of Zika and our fucking governor isn't doing a god damn thing about it except saying prayers and holding press conferences

The tinfoils too tight user