Spiderman Review BFTO

>whoa look want this random guy on twitter said!
why don't you stay on twitter you fucking faggot

The butt hurt in Marvel shills is incredible

>promoting your own twitter
>being born in 1990

Fake and gay. Homecoming is the best cape movie of the year.

>we peaked at 2
Nostalgia is a hell of a drug.

I've got to say if you think what some dude on twitter says will determine if a movie is good or not you're pretty stupid. This coming from someone that doesn't like the idea of anyone but Raimi/MacGuire doing Spiderman.

>capeshit
>good
pick one

They're all just scared of Spider-man.

but he's right since 2 had doc ock

>Sup Forums predicts a superhero film will fail critically/commercially only for it to excel in both areas
what is wonder woman?
what is civil war?
what is deadpool?
what is guardians of the galaxy?

Sup Forums should have a sticky telling people to stop betting against superhero films. Critics are idiots as are the movie-going public. This film will easily get over 80% on rt

WHERE MY D/CHADS/ AT???

cant wait for the 'empty theater' posts from twitter.

>empty theathers
>spider-man
Nah, that could work with Wonder Woman but not with Spidey. No one would ever believe it.

DChad is my profession, and I can tell you that the fact alone that they give Pete's personal catchphrase to Iron Manlet is reason enough for me to skip this shitshow.

Poor form, Disney. Transparent, too.

Is it over for Spiderjew?

>Sup Forums was wrong
What else is new?

I honestly think its a curse, like in order for Sup Forums to be right they've hijacked Sup Forums's ability to predict what should be the easiest thing in the world, shit TV and shit movies, but this board fails at every turn.. It feels supernatural at this point.

A literally who?

>it's another capeshit console war faggotry episode
How about you fat virgins get a real hobby (shitposting doesn't qualify) instead of shilling for free?

Sup Forums also thought TFA was going to be shit on and flop. This new Spiderman movie could be the worst piece of shit ever filmed and still crack 100 million opening weekend. It's abusing seeing all these contrarians with zero understanding of the movie industry get it wrong every single time.

>Sup Forums also thought TFA was going to be shit
But that's true though.

No one on this board ever thought that Homecoming would flop though. It's the exact contrary, being Spider-man (most famous superhero) and an RDJ-filled movie, it could only be successful. Literally every thread had this pointed out.

>Sup Forums also thought TFA was going to be shit on and flop.

It might not have flopped at the box office, but I don't know a single person who saw the movie and didn't tell me that it was exactly like a remake of ANH.

You're confusing shitposting and wishful thinking with actual predictions.
That said, maybe one in a hundred might actually be deluded retards

Tipping fedoras and being enlightened probably.
Also, being hypocrits. It's a full time job you know?