Before Sup Forums - After Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=5-sfG8BV8wU

How did Sup Forums change you user?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.eonline.com/news/249662/shia-labeouf-finally-confirms-megan-fox-hookup
content.usatoday.com/communities/greenhouse/post/2011/03/bpa-free-plastic-products-estrogen/1#.V6aeKVRHanM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gmiCQMPu6Mo
youtube.com/watch?v=cuj_kGisC_U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I am no longer happy.

I feel like life got stripped of all its flavor and I'm looking at life through nightmare lenses.

I realize that when around whites prepare for fights.

i was never happy, but at least now i know why

m.eonline.com/news/249662/shia-labeouf-finally-confirms-megan-fox-hookup

>Taco Beaner cashier starts talkin smack
>Tell him "He has to go back"
>He starts hitting on my woman
>ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
>Beat that beaner into a burrito and Make America Great Again

Make your dreams come true

Just MEME IT

You gotta admit that video is highly motivational. I think its probably the best thing he could have ever done as a human being.

I notice a lot more in the media and on the news and it makes it not enjoyable. But I also no longer do foolish things such as spend money on movies or cable. I pirate everything, it also helped me get into writing, I'm currently writing two books.

It didn't really i just hate the jews even more than before and got me to vote trump

If this thread makes it to the first page I'll drop a redpill about this

content.usatoday.com/communities/greenhouse/post/2011/03/bpa-free-plastic-products-estrogen/1#.V6aeKVRHanM

REMINDER
You feel bad because you are a PUSSY filled with too much estrogen brought upon by all those products you use everyday.

>I never asked for this

>Go outside
>Most people are reasonable even if they aren't of my race
>Go to Sup Forums
>World is tearing itself apart

That's what happens when you peel back the curtain

Some people still think 911 was 100% Bin Laden and his private team of a few dozen super villians in an evil underground lair in the middle east.

This isn't all being done for small reasons.

Some say Bobby Fischer never died. He just evolved.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gmiCQMPu6Mo
(((They))) may have tried to get (((him))) with a Succubus this time Sup Forums

(((They))) will not succeed.

whats the redpill my nigger?

It made me more liberal after seeing the stupid shit that you guys believe, much of which you believe only because of made up statistics on shitty jpgs

Read the posts above yours

>guy plays boardgames for a living
>thinks his pathetic life matters enough to be a target for the jews
classic narcissistic personality disorder

Idk.......

Sup Forums is insane most of the time.

The other times I am interested in the information.

My outlook has definitely changed and facebook knows it.

Before: The free market!

After: The free market!
>whites only
>and no degeneracy
>and women should probably not be allowed to keep voting

>$0.02

You're asking for it so I'll point out that your image is stupid. Nationality and ethnicity are two different things.

Prettymuch this

pretty much this

The redpill either makes you or breaks you.

Suicide when you find out the awful truth or be dumb enough to let it happen another year. Imagine in such a short time you've been redpilled you've stored such a vast amount of information and it's turned you like this what will 40 more years of this shit do to us? The ride never ends.

My secret? I was never happy.

anyone got the harry potter one

Right one

Now I have meme to back up my arguments.

I am happier knowing how many others share my libertarian and nationalistic views.

same here but the redpill made it even worse

I can't stop seeing the degeneracy.
I can't stop seeing the decline.
I'm always just slightly pissed off under the surface about the latest bullshit.

And despite this, I wouldn't go back to the old me.

My favorite movie

Was a liberal, realized liberals are fucking evil pieces of shit who treat people badly for not agreeing with them and conservatives are not that much better.

I'm pretty much full blown fascist. People are corrupt at their core and they need a strict and strong Government body that will put them above all else. The media should be executed for spreading lies and manipulating people and most career politicians should be hung for selling out Americans.

"spare the rod, spoil the child" can be applied to nations. Just look at America. Even our poor are spoiled, entitled and fat.

>English
>Scots
>Welsh
>Irish
Aren't distict races.

Bet your a bit retarded

How do we make it not break us though user?

Would absolutely watch that,

MAGIC NAZIS!

I stopped believing in goodness and kindness. Now i exist to expand my domain and secure a future for the white children i will have. I will raise the next Donald Trump, or i will become president in my lifetime.

I played video games before, now i make memes. When not making memes i'm working 8 hours 6 days a week so that i can destroy who stand against kek.

youtube.com/watch?v=cuj_kGisC_U

i am happier than before. have you not seen the light my friend? everything is connected and has meaning, there are no (((coincidences))). even though the world is in a state of decay, its not like souls could grow in the opposite environment anyway. great things and a good future only come from a hardship today.

this song is 30x better than anything on the radio kek

How is standing in front of a green screen and shouting corny motivational poster lines a useful thing? He just looks like a tool.

It's made me a lot angrier again.

B.P-A.P.