Russian spetsnaz in sweden

This sounds crazy but i actually believe i met two russian spetznaz agent/soldiers today in Umea Sweden. After a night out i met 2 russions who were going on about Sweden being overrun by black people (i have never ever met any russians ever in sweden in all my life) so we looked around and no black people in sight at all.

Next i sized them up Vassily smooth mouth not very trained at all, actually looked like shit with a greased mouth and Sergey, extremely well trained, i mean really well trained, soldier material without a doubt. So after my own tour in the army (and very short tour in the special forces) i thought why not lets see whats this is.

After talking with them for a while playing more drunk than i really was i realized Sergey knows to much about military training and special tactics and explosives to be a normal russian, still i guess he was really to young and too inexperienced to even understand what he was saying and revealing.

Sergey on the other hand semmed to knowe nothing about military training at all but he could talk and he was nice but it was like talking talking a useful idiot, clearly he did not act like a normal russian at all, normal russians who i met abroad were really quiet and careful in the interactions with western people but he was open and kept up the mantra that sweden was overrun with with blacks.

Then i kept pumping them for information, Sergey turned dead quiet but i got the that much out of him that he has been to almost all places in sweden from north to south which is even more than unusual, and Vassily kept up his mantra that sweden was overrun and maybe needed russias intervention to keep the blacks out (no blacks in sight all night).

These two russian pinheads one clearly military trained and one with a smooth mouth made me wonder if russia is actively infiltrating sweden, Anyone else seen russians in strange places talking about things that seems out of place or generally behaving strangely?

why do you like black cock so much?

I have no problems with blacks but i have a lot of problems with russians acting strangely and especially if they match everything we were learned in advanced counter espionage 101 in the army.

>never met a russian in sweden before

чё зa хyйня тaкaя?

apparently you didn't look for them or live far up north where no one cares about that God forsaken place (troligen bebyggd område) or russians didn't want to reveal themselves to you

Might as well let them invade so they can sort this shithole out.

Those were members of Russia's elite Booty Hunter Unit (BHU). Each BHU operative is personally vetted by Putin himself. They land in foreign nations with fake documents and begin their mission. They scower gay bars and try provoking patrons into discussing politically incorrect subjects. Once a target indulges them in conversation, the Booty Hunter locks in. At this point, it's only a matter of time before the prey is skewered.

You're dealing with two Booty Hunters who both have their sights on you. It was not lucky for you to patronize that particular gay bar when you did. Sleep with a metal plate on your ass

Back in the army days we were learned that picture vendors would visit soon and they did, all of my class got a visit from them. We used to joke we were hot shots back then :D.

Russians fueling the rasism and and even military trained russians all the way up in umea sweden where no russians has set their foot since 1809 acting strangely.

Really something is going on, maybe i just out of the blue saw something that has been going on for decades but still military trained Russians up in the northern land was unheard of before.

>more worried about Russians "inflitrating"
>ignores abdul fucking his wife

Have you set up your computer in the corner of the room, Sven?

what i was trying to say is that according to Migrationsverket there is about 2.5k russians only in Västra Götaland who have swedish citizenship (like me) or permanent permit to stay

what makes you think that those russians you've met wasn't just "new-swedes" or just turists even?

>with a smooth mouth

I think you should alter your expressions slightly. Saying a guy you met had a smooth mouth may sound normal in other languages but not English.

I have been noticing a changover in my town. Bunch of Asians moving in and a bunch of new white people....

All Slavs.

Its odd. I feel like the only Canadian on my block these days. I should really move.

>Russians fueling the rasism
Yes, worry more about the Russians and ignore the headlines about Arabs and blacks raping your women every other day.
Javla svensk!

To well trained and knew to much about about military weapons and tactics to be regular tourists. Also they acted well out of character for russians, the russians i have met were quiet and nice, these guys were strange.

Secondly i have never met any russians this far north, it is very unusual even extremely unusual. I hope swedish intelligence checks them out, or i guess they already have :D.

Are you an idiot? arabs is no problem, they never were but russians on swedish territory acting strange, unheard of in all my days.

ya swede bro, in the future use "smooth talker"

Interasting

>sven gets so triggered by casual racism that he believes his country is being invaded when he meets someone who doesn't actively worship black dick

This Swedish obsession with Russia is sickening. There is nothing in Sweden Russia could possibly want. You are a repellent nation. You have trees and homosexuality and blonde women who are getting BLACKED. Aside from that, nothing of substance happens there. Seriously, you come off like some vain girl thinking 'Tee hee hee! I bet he (Russia) thinks I'm cute! I wonder if he wants to raaaaape me, lol!"

The modern Russian military's day consists of drinking, saying faaaacking NATO, and pulling abandoned cars out of ditches from when civilians get drunk and crash them and then wander off into the tundra

Implying that there are no blacks or homos in murica

>Are you an idiot? arabs is no problem
KEK. Give me a fucking break you have to be a troll.

>It's a shill pretends all the stories of Blacks and Muslims commiting crime is Russian propaganda episode

quick everyone vote for hillary to save us from russians who are hiding under the bed!

Every time I see this fucking image it makes my sides jiggle.

1- sweden alwais its neutral in all since the past century.
2-if rusisa start a war, they gona focus on germany and england, if sweden its so retarded of atack russia well, you gona get fuck but neutrality like in ww2 still a very fact.
3-propaganda its very easy. russia=evil, so... like the majority see muslim like walking bombs, the majority of retardeds looks the russians like walkin ak47s,

you mi friend, are just a blue pilled moron. :)

bether tihink in your self cultural destruction whit all your feminist and left faggonity, if this russians see a lot of niggers its because you have a very close eyes, or you are a nigger. in that case russians maybe never talk to you, and you just lisent the conversetaion for other table.

>learn how to green text swede

>I have no problems with blacks but i have a lot of problems with russians
I'm shocked

Derp

This

>arabs is no problem
SWEDEN YES!!!!

>(no blacks in sight all night).

That's what night vision goggles are for, sven.

>he's worried about russians invading
wew, couldn't find water if you were thrown in the ocean, sven.

russia wants nothing to do with your country. Its a shithole.

I hope Putin puts quislings like you in a concentration camp.