Oi Vey, its a new trailer

Looks decent like...

youtube.com/watch?v=leE10vdvkho

Hello viral marketer

oi vey

That is pure garbage.

>welcome to the jungle

Looks alright I guess, jack black being a teenager girl seemed pretty funny but who knows for a whole movie. I wonder if that moustached hunter from the original will be in it

That's not a horrible premise.

The execution still looks pretty weak though.

Dwayne Johnson is decently funny and charismatic but the amount of shit movies he's pushing out is getting annoying.

I think it looks ____fun

also
>tfw no karen gillan gf

all these PISSBABY PUSSIES who don't know ANYTHING about living in the jungle

wow, looks like you all just don't know how to have fun. Stay salty, pissers

B)

>Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle
Looks like Ghostbusters: Answer the Call.

>black guy got to be the other black guy

I feel they either dodged a bullet or a missed opportunity here.

>welcome to the jungle starts playing

>body swapping

Holy christ even by Jack Black standards "high school girl in adult male body" will be a one note joke.

imagine that feel when you're the rock suddenly

Hey this starts out exactly like Power Rangers

looks fun as hell, fuck critics I'll be there on opening with my wife's son

#LITTY

It looks like PISS is BACK on the MENU

Im literally PISSING myself laughing!

Just looks like a kid's Tropic Thunder. Got the feeling it's going to bomb.

I'm bald so I'm already halfway there. Just need to get in shape.

He's gone full Rob Schneider.

HAHA oh my god jack black is playing a teenage girl i like cant even right now

I bet the critics will hate this quirky little comedy. I, a real fan, am already pissing myself at the trailer. Too bad critics can't get litty with the times and admit when they like a quirky little comedy.

I get that these movies are all made by out of touch smug 40 year old Hollywood elite that grew up on John Hughes movies but do these filmmakers really think that Breakfast Club detention shit i still a thing?

and bobby cannavale is playing a villain again

guess he's just that typecast

>jack black being a teenager girl seemed pretty funny but who knows for a whole movie
Rob Schneider already did that

Will it be RAUNCHY?

Hahaha. Who cares what the critics think, this trailer is FOR THE FANS. I'm seriously PISSING myself laughing. Can't wait for this Raunchy Summer Blockbuster! Some people just want to go to the movies to have FUN

It's like Freaky Friday meets The Hunger Games, 2 of the best ever finally combined!

jesus that was terrible.

litty

>this trailer is FOR THE FANS

Fans of what exactly?

it's gonna be litty

>jesus that was litty.
FTFY

Who /RAUNCHY/ here? Seeking some RELEASE from numbing ANGUISH me and the boys rolled up to DAS KINOPLEX last night after a harrowing forty mile TREK through the frozen WRAITH-ZONE making it just as the ravenous TYRANT MOTHS began their pre-mating MANHUNT. The distant FOG-HORNS gradually being overtaken by the deadly, silken FLUTTERING of their sable WINGS.

The EMBERS of the last audience were dying down in the CREMATORIA, needless to say we had a good LAUGH in the PENIS INSPECTION line when my bro Skyler got DRAGGED OFF by the guards to serve a fifty year sentence in the POPCORN MINES for wearing a non-regulation FALCONER'S GLOVE. The SHOWERS were pumping that good-ol' ZYKLON-B that gets you extra loose for the RAUNCHY fun; trying to hold your BREATH is good practice for trying not to PISS yourself later.

My man ROBERT served us up some tasty and very litty CRAB LEGS with extra 'BUTTER', well worth the SEVEN HUNDRED and EIGHTY TWO dollars FIFTY for the TIP.

Once we were INSIDE the film hadn't even STARTED before the first drips of PISS came out. An y'all just KNOW that nothing sets off the bloodlust of a TERROR-GHEIST like warm, 'buttery' PISS. Half the SQUAD was DRAGGED into the OUTER-DARKNESS before our BLADDERS were half-empty but even the keening shrieks of the ORPHANED ONES couldn't drown out this raucous COM-BOMB.

When the GUARDS came to finish off the SURVIVORS I was able to ESCAPE by using the CORPSE of my bro JONNY D as a CANOE when the lake of PISS was drained down the sluice normally used for flushing blood and FLESH. I only had to wait THREE HOURS in the rank soup of run-off MEDICAL WASTE and avoid the TELEPATHIC SHARKS that make the sewers their HOME. It wasn’t so bad except for being driven MAD by the hungry WHISPERS of all the GHOSTS.

10/10 SUMMER FUN, would SEE again!

Just going to webm the Karen bits tbqhwyf

I was somewhat interested in this beforehand. But this just looks like a really lame action/comedy movie that doesn't utilize its idea properly.

The original Jumanji was really clever and comfy as fuck, and this one already had the challenge of going up against it.

It needs something more than cheap action going for it. The original Jumanji had a dozen great, memorable scenes with amazing set pieces - Robin Williams stuck in the floor, the battle with the hunter in the hardware store, etc.

>Karen
>that outfit for 120 minutes

Miiiiight have to see this

Everyone post this to the autists in /who/ who masturbate over that ginger Jock cunt.

4/10

L I T T Y

at least it's not a shitty remake

Literally just using the Jumanji name to make money.

The Fans yet to be, you hater.

The fact that the hunter looks like his father. The emotional moments with Robin Williams.

This looks like a lame teen action flick. That said, I did expect worse.

He's getting ready to run for President

This is the reason Hollywood will forever be complete shit. Idiots don't even know what they want.

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi
December 15, 2017
>Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle
December 22, 2017

It's like the original never happened.

#litty

>Black guy is the Chad jog
>"white" guy is an ugly beta
>two white girls, blonde and redhead

>Hollywood

oh yeah that's a flop incoming

unless by some miracle the reviews for it are actually good

CRITICS like you will never understand people just want to have FUN. Cinemas will be flooded with PISS again this Christmas.

t. retard that doesnt know how google works

It's not like I'm going to pay for it, I just think it's a better idea than redoing it without Williams. Also it's not like original Jumanji was some kind of masterpiece or cult classic, more like some ''oh there it is on tv, I will probably watch it until cm''

Can I get a quick rundown on litty

Well not really, since the original is far larger than this one is.

Will the rock freak out again when the critics pan this one?

At least a manlet is being mocked in this movie.

t. retard who doesn't know about the original

IT'S LITTY

>get #litty

What the fuck are you talking about google always suggests anything that gets the most traffic lately and also they pay for it

>Its a rock ruins another reboot episode

LITTY

I sure hope so, it's literally the only thing that keeps me interested about this movie.

fucking hollywood garbage. when do they come out with an original idea for once?

What did he mean by this?

Selfie was good for those.

They didnt try with that one holy shit

yes it was

>I'm an overweight middleaged man
Damn

Stocking up on the popcorn, the fallout will be better than the actual movie.

>it's a video game
What???
How is making another Jumanji movie this fucking hard??? The premise is so simple and endlessly expansive that it shocks me that this and that Zathura movie were made.
Just have likable actors sit around a game board and fun whacky adventure stuff happens, that's it.

Looks better than Baywatch, at least.
But it's flopping twice as bad

Board games are so 90s grandpa get on with the times

>How is making another Jumanji movie this fucking hard???

They probably thought it would be much easier to sell Jumanji as a mobile game to whatever audience they are targeting. I'll be surprised if a mobile game doesn't come out on release of the movie.

The Rock fucked her, didn't he?

>wired controllers
what did they mean by this?

>Shot slowly pans up to reveal The Rock's face
>People's eyebrow
ugh

He was probably too distracted spitroasting Daddario with Zac Efron

>Nigger and a white girl
Really makes you think

>No Robin Williams

dropped

but it's not a mobile game in the new jumanji, it's a console game

They asked him to be in it but he had to many hangups about the project

What do you mean?

>I'm already halfway there
You're welcome.

>black guy goes from jock to screaming manlet
>blonde goes is transformed into a fat disgusting pigman
>redhead is made into a walking pin up
>the white guy gets to be 260 lbs of pure muscled sex god

>"but muh Hollywood biases!"

user, the rock is gay.

>to smart too grammer

He's there, cameo, check the imdb.

ONE WORD

RAUNCHY

He was too busy preparing for the next Nolan film: The Doubtfire rises.

>(((white))) guy

ONE WORD

LITTY

What the fuck

>oy vey, ignore our propaganda

literally PISSING myself with laughter