Which was better?

Which was better?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10725432
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I didn't see the TT/PPG crossover episode. SU/UG was surprisingly strong.

Say Uncle by a longshot.

Like it's not even funny how much better they work than TTG and PPG screamfest 2016

There was nothing really wrong with Say Uncle. It established itself as a joke episode right off the bat and was pretty funny at that.

Both suck but UG/SU was poking fun at each other while PPG/TTG was literally "We are making the TTG even shittier to make PPG look good"

Say Uncle easily

>Say Uncle was an SU produced episode with SU writers
>TTG/PPG was a TTG produced episode with a writer who had worked on a few episodes of PPG

Don't the Teen Titans usually shit on themselves anyway?

>Both suck

False. Say Uncle highlighted the strengths of both shows while still being a slap-sticky (and canon) side story and having great character interaction which is what you want in a crossover.

TTG x nuPPG was just the nuPPG shitting on the TTG and the TTG going "lol we SUCK xDDD take THAT, nostalgiafags" for the fifth fucking time.

Only saw UG/SU one, but I'de say even then It's probably better by far.

PPG is pure garbage and TTG can sometimes generate a chuckle. Their coming together is probably garbage.

Meanwhile SU is alright and UG can sometimes generate a chuckle. It was alright.

Oh, also the latter was just made to boost nuPPG's audience by mooching off TTG

>"HEY KIDDIES, CHECK OUT THIS COOL CROSSOVER EPISODE AND REMEMBER TO BUY ALL THE PPG/TTG TOYS THE NEXT TIME YOU VISIT THE TOY STORE."

>>Say Uncle was an SU produced episode with SU writers
It's surprising because it could work perfectly as a Say Uncle Episode. It's the actual format they went with.

>while still being a slap-sticky (and canon) side story

Did... did you not pay attention to the first minute and a half? Especially the 1 minute mark?

>Say Uncle opens with UG literally sinking a ship with his headcannon.

I did, cause I knew someone would pique over the canon bit of my post :^)

Regardless, it was still good.

It's too good.

Say Uncle was the most entertaining episode from either show

Uncle Grandpa in anything hands down is better than any of the other pieces of garbage on air right now.

Objective fact.

>:^)

nice dubs and nice facts.

GOOD THING THE SHO IS SO GOOD IT WAS RENEWED FOR TWO NEW SEASONS HAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Please kill me. Before, I blamed stupid suits for putting an halt to good show, but since kickstater, I have understood that stupid decision will be taken anyway.

Say Uncle by a wide margin. Of these four shows, SU and UG are good natured shows made with love, TTG is mean spirited but their crew seems to really enjoy working on it, and PPG is just pandering cheaply made crap from every angle.

It also helps that while Say Uncle's events weren't canon, the groundwork for Steven's powers was explicitly stated and laid out- namely that his shield manifests for maternal feelings of protecting someone/something other than himself. That's why Steven can only consistantly do his bubble to protect himself, but was able to use his shield to protect Uncle Grandpa.

When?

Archer already got the best Cross Over. It can go better from that.

They were both shit

UG>UG/SU>SU>TTG>TTG/PPG2016>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PPG2016

uncle grandpa had some good laughs

not because of uncle grandpa though

*say uncle

interdasting

UG x Infinity.

Actually tries to be LOLRANDUM but doesn't rely and being as mean-spirited as possible, as well as not pissing all over a better show. It feels like back when Spongebob was good in tone.

Say Uncle worked better than I expected because the gems gave Uncle Grandpa a straight man to react accordingly to the bizarre nonsense that he creates.

Related, I know that Ben Bocquelet, maker of Amazing World of Gumball, has said his ideal crossover episode would be with Rick and Morty but he knows it will never happen.

They actually tried to make the story about the TT being too lazy to fight crime and the PPG have to save the day when nuPPG makes it pretty fucking obvious that it's actually the opposite in the regular shows

This is the biggest thing that made Uncle Grandpa enjoyable for me where as I usually dislike it. I like the original concept of him going from house to house as a messed up Mary Poppins there to fix someones problems, but very few episodes of the actual show do this and most of it just ends up being Uncle Grandpa hanging out with his main cast. Say Uncle was a good mix of actually using the SU characters to do a good Uncle Grandpa episode.

Hell, I'd watch Uncle G help any cartoon character.

Crossovers, fillers, non canon episodes and non canon movies are disgusting without any exception.

Say Uncle was actually canon.

>"Don't worry, none of this is canon" - Uncle Grandpa

He's making fun of people like you.

Well, the fact that Uncle G said that it wasn't canon was canon, so therefore it's canon

Say Uncle just proved you wrong.

Say Uncle is actually Canon to the Uncle Grandpa canon. Just not canon to SU.

canon to the UG universe, but not to the steven universe
>he doesn't understand basic cartoon hyper metaphysics and analysis
The fact that he said none of this was canon to stevenmeans that to the steven universe universe none of it was canon
so even if it's canon that Uncle Granpa was canon, it's not canon to Steven Universe

the whole joke was layered like that so people like me could feel smug and cool whenever we encounter people like you

Arguing aside, I remember them saying that they intentionally wrote the episode in a way that it can be taken as canon as the viewer wants. On one hand, Uncle Grandpa outright declares it non-canon. On the other hand, Steven still has mastery of his shield after it.

Say Uncle legitimately made me laugh.

TTG/PPG legitimately made me rethink my opinion on just how utterly shite both shows are. They are now completely irredeemable.

>Say Uncle airs
>Was about teaching Steven how to use his shield
>Every episode since then Steven pulls out his shield at will and seems to fully grasp the power
When will SU fags just admit it's canon? There's no other explanation for how he learned to just start doing this. No one even seems shocked he can pull out his shield from that point onwards.

>On the other hand, Steven still has mastery of his shield after it.
Not really. Canonically, it's wanting to protect the gems from the blasting hand that manage to make him able to pull out the Shield.

Has a new episode leaked, or is it just promo? I am trying really hard to not get spoiled, but I couldn't help but notice Woolly has got a more defined design than what we saw in Lapis's flashback circulating around..

Because of the joke UG says at the start, which made the /sug/s declare up and down that it isn't canon.

It was even written by the SU writers and yet that's not enough for them.

It happened but Steven doesn't remember it

That made him pull out the shield in desperation, same with Lapis. That wasn't learning to use it. Uncle Grandpa actually explained how his power worked and since then he could pull it out whenever.

Say Uncle was decent enough for what it was.
TTG + nuPPG was pretty lackluster.

However both weren't as good as the mystery incorporated crossover.

The only one who was shocked in that scene was Nap- I mean Jasper because she immediately recognized the shield.

The mystery team one was a pretty eh episode, mostly cause I wish they went a little more in depth on the teams and not just made a single team out of the mascots.

Blue Falcon and all the plot involving Johnny Quest were sweet though. Unlike the mystery teams too, they weren't afraid of doing it and didn't do the cop out answer of "it was all a dream"

Rick and Morty is the perfect crossover for so many things

Say Uncle easily.

TTG had me laughing a couple of times but when it ended the first thing I thought was, "That's it?" There was nothing particularly special about it. Honestly you could have replaced the PPG with any other generic superhero and the plot would be identical.

Say Uncle was the two shows giving each other unapologetic high fives and letting each other shine and was funny all the way through besides that.

>mfw Mr Gusite
>mfw PIZZA STEEEVE still being the best

Why the fuck do people want to act like Say Uncle wasn't any good. It was hilarious watching Steven Universe get off it's pretentious ass High Horse.

>mfw Mr Gusite
The Mr Gusite shit was a lot funnier after learning that the Uncle Grandpa staff actually submitted it to a gemsona site before the episode aired and it got rejected.

Say Uncle was fucking art.

>pissing all over a "better" show

I had no idea the nigger bitch could fight

Ian was behind that,not the UG crew,all the UG crew did was provide voice work

She's indian you stupid Sup Forumslack

And?

>Uncle Grandpa pulls out a list of kids he needs to visit
>Ed
>Edd
>Eddy
>Billy
>Mandy
etc.

Loved it. Say Uncle was just plain old fun. Wasn't afraid to poke fun at itself and had some great gags

The TTG/PPG felt more like a soulless crossover to rub some of the popularity onto PPG so they could pump more merchandise sales.

>>Every episode since then Steven pulls out his shield at will
After that episode, the first time he pull it off is when the Gems are about to get blasted by the space hand. It was kind of a special occasion.

The hand blast hppened AFTER Unlce Grandpa. He has been able to pull out the Shield since the Hand Blast which is the point where he learned to master the Shield.

We all know who was the best

>mfw Swatcats

>There's no other explanation for how he learned to just start doing this.
Yes there is.

It's powered by wanting to protect something he loves.

He sees his family about to get blown up by a space ship.

And then that becomes the first time he pulls out the shield.

Say Uncle was just a "sneak peek" to clue more casual viewers in on how the shield works and what makes pulling it out special beyond just him having a weapon before Steven pulls it out "for real".

Say Uncle
Best
>Amethyst eating Pizza Steve
Worst
>Mr. Gus' gemsona

Amethyst eating pizza Steve was amazing

>blue falcon is a gritty christian bale type hero
>dynomutt is still goofy frank welker dog

10/10

If the part where he says it's not canon isn't canon, that makes it canon.

Checkmate

Say Uncle won an award for the best Steven Universe episode.

Wait, does this mean that if I write a fanfiction in which a character claim it's not canon, then that make the fanfiction canon and I can edit the official wiki to include my fanfic as being officially part of the canon lore?

Say Uncle
Ben 10 x Generator Rex
Or The Grim Adventures of the KND

Which was the best CN crossover? TTGxnuPPG discounted because we all know it's irredeemable shit

If your name is Lauren Zuke

>TTG is mean spirited but their crew seems to really enjoy working on it
I think its more that the writers know they're stuck with shit due to what the execs are forcing on them, but they're trying their best to have fun and make the most of it.
Hence things like that episode that was basically just one long fuck you at the New 52 or Weird Al as Darkseid.

Did they submit Gus's original or did they submit Pizza Steve's revision?

>Louise didn't talk
Missed opportunity/10

That episode was godly
>Clarence, Johnny Bravo, and Samuari Jack in the crowd
>"None of you are getting renewed next season."

>No Bravo Dooby Doo
For shame.

>Johnny Bravo
only if Kirk Tingblad brings it back. he did it better.

Whelp. Lets do this the democratic way.
strawpoll.me/10725432

(I left out short cameos and anything that was just Cow & Chicking showing up in I Am Weasel)

Shit, I knew I was forgetting one

Where's this from?

Uncle Grandpa, the Grampies. Its a huge crossover of Cartoon Network stars in which UG basically just screws with all of them. It's funny

Say uncle had Pearl at her best (IE: Her having a nervous breakdown)

Needless to say it was great fapping material.

It's even funnier as at was airing closely after the cancellation was announced?

Her voice actress really showed her range in that one.

>PPG + TT
This needed to happen 10 years ago. It's waaaaaaaaay to late for that to be any good now.

>the episode premiered on the same day animation guild blog said that Uncle Grandpa is getting cancelled

Billy and Mandy x KND

There both good

Say Uncle was amazing.

>UG basically cancelled
>the hinted-at Clarence crossover will never happen

Haven't seen too much of the series myself, but that was a dick move on CN's part.