Born with Italian heritage

>born with Italian heritage
>have innate ability to cook

Why is this allowed?

i am greek

i too have an ability to cook unlike my friends

How fucking hard is it to throw a bunch of shit in a pot and stare at it for 30 minutes?

It's compensation for being nonwhite

Apparently very hard. I'm making a nice pork sugo right now.

You're welcome to cook for me....before or after you fellate my cucumber-like dick. It's really up to you.

Your great great grandparents might have been but that doesn't mean you're

Also, cooking is easy as shit, all you need to do is read a cookbook.

>dad's dad was Italian
>His mom and my mom's parents were all Slavs
>I get an Italian name

Why is this allowed?

Throwing everything into a pot isn't really indicative of one's "ability to cook".

A literal retard can do that.

I'd also not brag about your cooking when you're cooking on an electric range. Sad!

I also can cut things, thank xenu for opposable thumbs

Because you use too many onions in the sauce!

>literally just some onions red peppers mushrooms and balogne sausages

"wow im such a masterful chef because I am a wop, wowowow watch me suck my own hairy cock"

>using a cook book

I've never read a cook book. I learned to cook from my mother and father and a lot of it comes right off the dome.

I love Italian food and all but literally anyone can do what you are doing there.

Maybe if you were hand making pasta or making a pizza with fresh ingredients but you're not so stop coming onto Sup Forums to brag about the cooking skills you dont have you fuck.

This.

Italian
Greek
Mexican

""""men""" all have this non-white trait.

>be canadian
>cuck america in the kitchen

>bologne

That trite doesn't ever touch my mouth, gross. It's pork cacciatore.

my parents are greek

he is literally greek and i am first generation
BTFO

>throw some meat, tomato and onion in a pot
>call it cooking
wew lad

>using a cook book

Holy fuck this is turbo autistic

wops love the lips eyes ears and assholes of pigs in their meat and sausages

im surprised you could even type straight with all that hair grease on your fingers

>be French
>make the best food in the world

Your move.

the only innate ability you have is shitposting canacuck.

what you did has nothing to do with us

I make a good sugo.

I can read cookbooks and I'm not stupid. I have an innate ability to cook as well my friend.

Also Italian food is shit.

>(being a wop)
>"why is this even allowed?"

I agree, you should all be deported

>Italian cooking
>Cut up vegetables, sautee some meat, pour in tomato sauce
>blanche some noodles
>pour sauce over noodles

HUURRR LOOK AT ME. I CAN MAKE SOPHISTICATED CUISINE.

>Canadian intellectual

FUCK YOU YOU CANNOT STOP THE POWER OF MY BLOODLINE TECHNIQUE

GO GO IRISH INHERENT ALCOHOLISM

Checked. Also a nice use of WOP. Seems like that term is going by the wayside.

because italians are born bitches

they've been conquered and raped so many times even the males have innate "don't kill me I'm useful" skills bred into them

How is cooking hard? Learn how to use kitchen utensils and appliances, then follow cooking recipes to the letter. It's even easier nowadays with the internet and YouTube demonstrating the whole process. Keep doing this until you learn how to make a bunch of stuff that you enjoy. With the knowledge that you gain you can even make your own recipes, or tweak the existing ones to your preference. And that's it.

You have to go back

white bois can't cook

>Italian food is pasta with tomatoes sauce.
You know Italy has shit tons of coast line right? And that tomatoes are not native to Italy right?

Boi even mutts gotta know there shit... America is an ethnic dysphoria colony

I am 100% American mutt. 2 of 4 grandparents, one on each side a mix of 3 European nationalities (one of each of their parents were a mix of 2). Other 2 mix of 2 European nationalities.

Cook like a boss. Never had a lesson. It's just fuckin heating food up and putting flavoring ingredients in.

Alcoholic parents.

When your parents are too drunk to cook, it becomes necessary to learn at a young age. Alcoholism amongst mothers is especially prevalent in Italian culture.

Yeah I started to cook at 8, also happened to be when my nonno (grandfather) started getting progressively sicker. Now at 25 I have a repertoire of meals, but only because I have almost 17 years of experience.

Sorry, too dark? Fuck you, eat reality.

So what, you make a bluefish whole and eat the eyeballs? I'm just joking. My buddy is 1st geb greek. His mom's cooking is great. Cookies with fuzzy hair lookin i dunno, coconut? or something. All sorts of cookies. All awesome. I only say the fish thing because when i fish i hook his dad up with big ass bluefish. He looks like the dude in "Christmas Story" salivating over the turkey. Don't speak a word of English tho

> t. nignog that over-spices everything and eats cartilage parts off the chicken bones real humans feed to dogs

>raised in conservative household
>had stay at home mother
>she developed a keen sense for our palates and preferences from years of cooking daily
>tinkering with each recipe through dozens of iterations till she finally perfected the dishes
>handed all the recipes to me when I left the house
>cooked them so much I have learned them on my own and even made further improvements based on my own tastes

literally michelin 3 star chef right here with repertoire of 15+ dishes

Sorry, not bogan enough? Fuck you, yobbo

I learned from experience, you have a few recipes and some over confidence.

I know that faggot. Is Leaf OP making any of that?

i learned form the collective experience of over 50 years of cooking, some of my mothers recipes were handed down from her mother.

you think theres no skill in it beyond just reading instructions off of a list? temperature control alone cant be taught out of a book...

Feeding yourself!!!
Making your own food!!
Another "accomplishment" for the fuckhead generation.

"Im a big boy"
"I can dress myself"
"I wiped!" ribbons will be passed out as well.

>Uh cuk muh ownz fuddz guiz.

jesus fuck.

Cooking ISN"T hard. Follow the instructions. That's it.
Not fucking rocket science.

COOKING IS LITERALLY JUST FOLLOWING CLEARLY WRITTEN DIRECTIONS

ONLY A MORON WOULD BRAG ABOUT BEING ABLE TO COOK

I dont think its ability, i think its the tendency to want to cook things, mostly becuase you think it could be better. I am also Italian descent and for some reason find enjoyment out of cooking

You people need a daily "I didn't die today" ribbon.
Maybe a "I made it through another day on my own" trophy?

Humans are smart? Most can't even fucking feed themselves and brag about it when they do......................

Does anyone else find it so retarded when a girl finds out you cook she thinks you're the greatest thing since sliced bread. like no shit i can cook ive been professionally cooling for 7 years and i run a gastro pub. Its so sad to see most girls these days cant even blanch pasta or make tomatoe sauce without googling it and using canned shite