New Plinket Review

Some autistic RLM fan saw The Force Awakens, saw the Plinketo review, and was so disappointed, he made his own; one which doesn't spend an hour discussing the SW "Ring Theory" or applauding Disney, JJ or KK for their glib facsimile.
Instead, he actually nitpicks the stale, focus-group-tested, rehash that was TFA and speaks to the issues many of us had with the movie and articulates why it fell flat.
He does this while using the Plinket persona, mannerisms, and editing style. The impression is so good, it's possible to forget that this isn't actually a RLM production. Effectively, this is the Plinket review we wanted.

I know people will call me a shill or a samefag, but I still encourage you to give it a watch, especially if you felt let down by the original Plinket TFA review.

youtube.com/watch?v=7N0_GdI8TWE

Whoever made the review, if you're reading this, one constructive criticism: The bit about the 20th Century Fox fanfare was excellent, but went a little long. Me

Also, I noticed that you included several audio clips from the radio drama. I just wanted to tip my hat to you, sir. You have patrician taste.

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
youtu.be/7N0_GdI8TWE?t=44m
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Self-shilling is against the rules

>Whoever made the review
Can you just fuck of with your bullshit video shilling, you autistic cunt.

Just put on the glasses!

You're not kidding anyone, fuck off

>when RLM shills call other people shills
We are reaching peak hypocrisy levels

Fuck off asshole. You can't even do a proper voice without digitally altering it

Fuck off Mike go suck more mouse cock.

Remember to report this on yt as copyright infringement.

Based self-shill.

RLM BTFO!!!

Why didn't you just record it in your own voice and do your own thing with it? You'd probably have a lot more views that way.
It's okay to be "inspired" by other creators but when you literally try to be them it becomes incredibly cringey. You''re going to look back on this and cringe so hard in like 2 years time.

saged, reported, called cops etc...

wow i wonder who this mysterious fan is

This video is mostly shit and I stopped watching about 3 minutes in. However, I agree that RLM seems to be incredibly lazy. I originally liked them because they had good insight and had funny rants. Some of their reviews are still okay, but they're on the cusp of being fanboy shills imo.

Just because you're so perfect doesn't mean you can shill your shitty video. Global Rule 11

>Why didn't you just record it in your own voice and do your own thing with it? You'd probably have a lot more views that way.

It seems like the creator was a big fan of RLM and Star Wars. He probably came out of TFA disapointed in the movie and confused by how much positive feedback it was getting. He looked to RLM, hoping that they would at least be a voice of reason in the sea of fanboys and shills. When RLM failed to deliver a catharticly scathing review, instead praising it in Half-in-the Bag then rushing out a muddled Plinket video that focused more on the Prequels while overlooking or downplaying TFA faults, he probably felt somewhat betrayed, but mostly disturbed by what he was witnessing. Plinket and RLM, the fans who nitpicked the Prequels to death and put to words that which everyone knew to be true but couldn't articulate, were praising JJ, KK, and Disney's lab-grown, shitty derivative remake. There was something fundamentally wrong with the world.
So in his supreme autism, he set about fixing things by making Plinket say what he was supposed to. It wasn't about criticizing TFA, plenty of people had done that. He was organizing his Legos. This shit HAD to be said and it HAD to be by Plinket.

Call me samefagging shill all you like, but you cannot deny that this video is a masterpiece of autism.

I'm flagging your shitty video and reporting you for advertising. Kys

He would be right about all that. Plinkett completely delegitimized themselves with their mouse shilling.

I know you're not the samefag, because it's I that posted that page yesterday. I'm glad it's going viral, that video is fucking good, and it pisses off the RLM and Disneyfags

>My video's been out for two months and barely has 1K views. Better start spamming Sup Forums!!

Jesus. Always makes me feel good there are always worse losers around in Sup Forums than me.

People are liking it, go back playing with your Rey and Finn toy figurines faggot.

You know, kudos for putting in the effort and all but I don't care.

>my face when not a SINGLE RLM fanboy KEK has EVER successfully refuted this new "review", especially the last 5 minutes of it

didn't that E;R guy already destroy this shit movie

he is not very funny, to be honest he sucks and is pretty much epitome of unfunny

It's a good parody. Very well done. It's the review we should have got instead of the shitty last plinkett review we did get. Gets a little repetitive but that's fine, so does RLM.

I haven't even watched it, I just think it's depressing he keeps posting it

I don't understand how RLMfags have the nerve to say it's too long. They think it's fine to listen to RLM fatasses discuss the prequels for 1 hour in a video supposed to trash Force Awakens? Even the Plinkett voice was made deliberately more annoying than usual.

No, he just pointed out that J.J. Abrams is a jew a whole bunch.

Is this the same guy that made the colo-claw plinkett review?

>especially if you felt let down by the original Plinket TFA review.

sorry but who feels 'led down' over someone elses review?

babby needs their idols to validate their opinions?

get yourself checked out m8

also obvious fucking shill you faggot im not clicking that but i may go report it on my phone later

Can you stop shilling your shit? Even the comments are calling you out.

Sage

beyond pathetic

You already shilled yourself yesterday

ITT: Bitter RLM fanboys

Would he call himself autistic?

Comments from RLM fags don't count, Disney shill

>I complain about a lack of OC content in RLM threads but never make any of my own, excluding the casual ironic complaint
>yet I downvoted this video on YouTube

Hmm really makes me hmm..

There isn't some conspiracy against you. Nobody is out to get your. Who... hurt you?

just because it's OC doesn't mean it's not utter dogshit

>whoever made the review

bump 1

fuck off

More like The Face Awakens.

Why are you so salty?

because constantly shilling your own content is completely cancerous, no matter what is it about

it's already accepted that rlm shills their own threads on Sup Forums and reddit

jack is a fucking viral marketer for fuck's sake

yes I hate that too

Besides, I know the guy isn't shilling for his video because it's me that posted it tomorrow, now other are posting it. The guy had only 300 views for two and didn't even try to make it viral in any way.

I mean *yesterday*

We both know you're the same person, there's no point in trying to pretend otherwise OP

Jim i know it's you

And I know you're a RLMfag

Hi Jack!

OP, admitting that you have autism doesn't give you a pass. Kill yourself.

>Whoever made the review
...I wonder

well I watched the whole thing, you nailed the style OP and the review is better than plinkett's because unlike him at least you tried
still should've found your own style if you wanted your review to be taken seriously

There are already many reviews that destroyed TFA. This one was a TFA review and at the same time it exposes the RLM shills, I think it's smart.

Wow really well thought out and articulate message defending someone that isnt you dude.

ha fucking hell I love this vid
I too was disapointed in RLMs plinket review
Sup Forums could nickpick the movie in minutes

you missed the chance to start the vid with
>The Plinket review was the most disapointing thing since Mike stoklasas son!

>posting your review again
I swear if this becomes a new meme on Sup Forums ....

Is Mike a russian immigrant or something?

"Stoklasa" sounds greek or something.

it's probably czech or something

We know it's you, Mike

Didn't watch the video, opened it solely to dislike it.

You lost me on basic principles alone. Integrity, standards, dignity -- none are to be found here.

You are pathetic.

Hate shills, Not a bad video. I am torn.

It is better than The Colo Claw Fish Jumps The Plinkett.

the 20th century fox fanfare was a clever point, its something i've always asociated to starwars as a kid, even uncontiously. You got my attention OP, don't make me waste one hour in this.

That was a rather good review, but recording it in a Plinkett's voice and commenting on RLM's video was a really bad idea.

Sounds polish as fuck.

Please keep autistically spamming this on Sup Forums! You're upsetting all the other autist, sperging over your sperg about some autistic spergs who didn't make the review you wanted so you autistically did a better autistic rant better than their own autistic rants these days.

The meta is strong here

Pretty autistic post my dude
It's like your autistic but self-hating about it, and that's sad

I'll autisticaly shill this video for this autist

hello summer

>he made another "this guy WHOS TOTALLY NOT ME made an RLM btfo video" thread
>he's still butthurt everyone eviscerated him last time
>he'll likely samefag his own support army to defend his autism

At this point you're violating not only the Global Rule 11 (Advertising) but Rule#10 as well (spamming/flooding)

Sup Forums.org/rules
>Global Rule 10: No spamming or flooding of any kind. No intentionally evading spam or post filters.
>Global Rule 11: Advertising (all forms) is not welcome—this includes any type of referral linking, "offers", soliciting, begging, stream threads, etc.

This isn't your fucking summer break sandbox, faggot. Sage/report/etc

Maybe, but I find hilarity in it instead of getting buttmad.

Also he did do a better plummet review than the actual plinket review. If he didn't announce it and played it completely straight I would think it was an actual plinket review.

I think its nothing but a little rich coming from this board users to be complaining about content related to television and movies, while citing the rules, and at the same time constantly braking said rules with off topic garbage being posted daily but being ok with it.

>copyright infringement
lol

>one person with an opinion you disagree with = all of Sup Forums
Here's where your 'argument' goes up in smoke

I'm not arguing anything, I made an affirmation. You are also implying I don't think OP is reaking the rules, which i think he clearly is.

Is there anyone more pathetic than a Disney-RLM fag?

Wow. That was embarrassingly bad. Obviously it's you who made it OP, you gigantic fucking faggot, so I just want you to know that what you did is even worse than the Saganfan1983, literal autistic Jew who got kicked out of the special Olympics for being such a fucking retarded faggot, video he made. You are awful and you shouldn't ever make a video ever again. Jesus Christ.

stop posting your video here you faggot

An anti-RLM fag who gets triggered over a few troll videos

Is the 'TFA is bad' meme still a thing?

This is just pathetic, no, not the obvious shilling, but the awful and cringe induce attempt to replicate RLM style.

almost 35% of the posts in this thread are the OP samefagging.

Look amigo, say whatever the fuck you want but within the first five minutes of your review you implied that the original series of star trek hasn't aged well. You'd not only have to be a fucking thunderpleb to think that but a total moron, it is and will remain one of the most aesthetic shows ever made and we'll never see another series like it nor will there ever be a series scripted by many of the greatest writers from a golden age of sci-fi. Further you claimed this while saying that star Wars has held up better, disregarding the fact that the only way to see star wars is to torrent a fan edit and while star trek had it's own awful cgi update it was far less intrusive and all the originals are still more easily available, and that star wars was made a decade later, for cinema and with a far bigger budget.

At that point I no longer wanted to hear anything else you had to say, I stopped your review and closed the tab just as I am about to sage and close this thread. And we all know it's you shilling because you're using the same Spanish screengrab as the last thread and no one would otherwise save it. Congrats on our English I suppose.

Ay ay ay, Los shillo es grande! Ay caramba!

Besides you?

If you or anyone else don't have the courage to dive into the 1 hour review, just skip to the 44 minutes mark, it gets quite funny
youtu.be/7N0_GdI8TWE?t=44m

Do you think maybe you should have tried to be funny before 75% of you autistic hissyfit was over?

It's not my video and I don't think it's meant to be funny, it's an accurate and honest review of Force Awakens. Something no mainstream youtuber had the balls to do because DIsney

Stop shilling your garbage.

>It's not my video

Please thumbs up, fav and suscribe