/got/ general

ples zmajeva edition
previous

first for cia

Based Jon's aunt is cute edition!
Thank you OP

When did Emillia go back to looking cute? she was all swollen and weird looking through season 5, glad to see she bounced back.

shes still swollen and weird looking

>getting the worst book signed

>I have a high IQ

Should I read the books?

This picture is at least 5 years old

does she deserve sympathy?

>Should I read the books?
Of course not.

Aww
Did she get work done?

that's old

why would you read something that's never going to be finished?

no it isn't it was literally uploaded yesterday dumbass

also, posting a picture where you can barely see her body is supposed to be proving me wrong?

>be Iain Glen
>be a student of the prestigious Royal Academy of Dramatic Art
>participate in a showdown of various series and films of high quality during your career
>always deliver an above standard performance
>win the Silver Bear for Best Actor at the Berlin Festival
>be respected among your peers
>join Game of Thrones as a part of an elite cast of supporting characters, so you can earn a living and get more known
>portray one of the deepest, most interesting characters of the show
>yfw most of your scenes are dealing with an untalented feminist broad
>yfw people only remember your character for being friendzoned by said pair of tits
>yfw your character gets Flanderized by the producers, and now the only aspect of him that matters is being friendzoned by Albino Cunt Hair

I truly feel sorry for the man

What if Tywin & Gregor joined the NW? What would happen?

The same goes for Ned & Theon.
And Tyrion as well.

i know it was uploaded yesterday, but
it doesn't mean it was filmed yesterday

she still looks swollen and weird looking here.

Just like one of my games of CK2 Gregor would become King Beyond the Wall.

Tywin I feel like would just find a way to flee to Essos or something. Too damn proud.

Tyrion might just want to do some good up there, depending on what stage of his life/character it is. Early on I would think he would try to flee Essos and live a comfy life at court in one of the Free Cities.

>resident evil flicks
>high quality

>be rich
>have plastic coat hangers

Did anyone notice the historical parallels that seem to be happening this season?

We see Dany at Dragonstone tearing down the Stannis banner. She is like the Israelis returning to their homeland (Israel) that was stolen by usurpers (Baratheons/Palestinians). As punishment against the traitors that let her ancestors get run out she is now taking vengeance on the planet by letting the Dothraki invade and destroy Westeros (the migrant crises that has destroyed white Christian Europe that was created by Jewish orchestrators)

they're lighter
also safer

>be rich
>use coat hanger instead of throwing clothes to trash after one usage

She's getting it from D&D weather you like it or not.

Why did Rhaegar name both his sons Aegon?

Rainbow baby.

I read books before watching the series. They were enjoyable at the time but I feel manipulated by the author because I feel like he killed all the likeable characters first on purpose. Now he's left with nothing but shitty people fighting it out with the draugr. I'm now rooting for the cold dead people to win and all humans to die.

Stick to the series. Grr Martin is a hack. The series at least has tits you can actually see.

Meant to quote:

Easier to remenber your kids' names if they are all the same.

I want to stick my dong up her chuff.

Whats a chuff precious? Huh? Whats a chuff?

>also safer
how?

Either a bird of the crow family or British slang for vagina.

Ive met this guy. He's cool but weak. I beat the shit out of him in rounders.

Shes getting more screen time this season so the producers told her to loose some fucking weight

Who owns da norf

emo faggot

His speech was pretty based. I wish we got more of SmallJon.

he needed more screen time. Shame he just got btfo by tormund super fast.

She wasted her best years on this show, it's sad.

maybe she does
have you seen the show where he plays a private investigator in ireland, kinda a poirot style setup with each episode being its own 90 min enveloped story with a little continuity across the series

i enjoyed it

Her best years were over by the time the show started

>wasting your best years getting paid millions to star in one of the most popular tv series of all time

im sure she hates it

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

What was genuinely his endgame for siding with the Boltons?

Keeping Wildling fucking shits out of his town

COMIC-CON CONFIRMED:
Hodor
Alfie
Grey Worm
John Bradley
Gwendoline
Nikolaj
Liam
Sophie
Isaac
Natalie Emmanuel
Conleth

hopefully someone relevant will go to S8 SDCC at least

Last scene of season 8, pic related

edit: someone relevant other than Nikolaj

>greyworn
>hodor
Really scraping the bottom of the barrel

hold the door was the most moving think i ever saw

I was LITERALLY in tears omg how perfect and genius the way they set it up xx

What did George Martin mean by this?

How fucking weird that a dead character is being put on a SDCC panel a year after he's been gone

>nikolaj
>relevant

Gendry and Podrick graphic sex scene when

Hodor isn't on the panel liar

I don't know or care what an unofficial, fan account thinks about politics and I hope noone is stupid enough to reply to you genuinely

Why do Cersei and Salta have destroyed fruit. Why nothing for Jamsie?

DON'T CALL ME LIAR FAGGOT!
They edited their tweet I swear it. It said he's actually going to be a moderator

>destroyed fruit
Because they're whores.
>nothing for Jamsie
Because he's a cuck.

Apparently they were trying to keep the moderator a surprise but they fucked it up. Nicely done hbo

so if jon snow is jaehaerys targaryen III does that mean our khaleesi has no legitimate claim to the throne so long as he is still alive?

The amount of props equal the amount of people they once loved / fucked.

I read AGOT last week. It was an easy quick enjoyable read. There is a bunch of cut Varys dialogue and a Ned dream that's bookino

ACoK has been a bit more ponderous

he's still a bastard
dany is one true queen, it is known

>summer dumped into the trash
>bran doesn't even care just wants to watch his time travel movies

outside of NCW those are all literally the meme characters and the only omes d&d give a shit about

no he isnt... if he was named targaryen it means there was a secret wedding and he is legit

I like how in asos he was killed at the red wedding trying to defend Robb and Catelyn, and they basically made his character the opposite in the show. Really makes you think
I assumed the point of his character was he wasn't actually loyal to Ramsey and that they would include at least a little of the northern conspiracy, but I guess not

Hey guys! :)
I just started working on a series of books called 'A Song Of Ice And Fire'. It's planned to be a trilogy and I'll probably finish it in 2/3 years

JAIME

...meanwhile

that is some piss poor posture

What's he saying on the phone?

One of the bigger actors probably bailed at the last minute

david looks based

*turns to the camera*
"It truly was a game of thrones"
*winks*

>dude Westeroesworld is fucking amazing we should go together next time

c u t e

Trips confirm Varys wins the Game of Thrones

LOL THAT'S sophie turner??

Do normies like the Greyworm Missandei plot? I'm curious who they're appealing to with that one.

This needs to be an mm thread

Yes of course
Black people + emasculated male, it's everything they could ever ask for

>r u haeving problems?

So I s Varys the one who gets cooked in the dragon pit because Dany finds out he's a double crosser?

ian glen looks like every middle aged woman and girls with daddy's issues pure dream. Yet in the books Jorah is considered ugly. What the fuck is the point?

if show had costumes like this, instead of MUH GREY GRITTY COSTUMES it would have been ten times better

He's a fucking sex bomb

do want

Makes Sense
Arya
>Jon
>Gendry
Dany
>Drogo
Tyrion
>Tysha
>Shae
Jon
>Ygritte
Jaime is dead inside
Cersei
>Joffrey
>Tommen
she can't get any power through Jaime or Myrcella, so fuck em
Sansa
>Ramsey

The writing would still be shit, but yeah, I honestly think that's a much better aesthetics.

Who bandwagon here?

My teams:
patriots
warriors
cubs
penguins
sansa

Post 'em

there is an obvious downgrade if you compare s1 costumes to s5 or s6 costumes. Also they tore down a lot of sets from kings landing after s1. in s1 king's landing felt more alive, in later seasons I don't know what the fuck happened.