GUARDIANS OF EARTH IS REAL

GUARDIANS OF EARTH IS REAL

When can we reach rock bottom. This is an endless pit that never ends, we just keep falling

youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4

who's the artist?

as much as I enjoyed the movie fucking thing was a real monkeys paw

>The GOTG are really popular
>Lets take away what makes them unique and different!

More like Bendis sucking up to big daddy Perlmutter to give him the Guardians.

>GotG is selling the same as New Avengers

The cover sais Ramón Pérez, but I guess you mean the actual art for the comic, for which I don't have any idea.

>Prison Break A G A I N

Can Bendis just fuck off already? He's got like fifty fucking books he's already writing, and it's clear he doesn't know what to do with the Guardians in their actual setting.

It is unironically a monkey's paw and its seriously making me wish there was never a Guardians movie in the first place.

neither does Marvel.

>MARVEL NOW: Just when you think it can't get any worse

When did Marvel start with these red banners?

Marvel NOW 1.0

>continuing to support Marvel Comics

kek

THEY DID SAY THIS IS THE LAST ARC

is there a month when one of the Guardians of Galaxy doesn't get in jail?

No because they need to be "OOGA CHAKA, OOGA CHAKA, OOGA CHAKA, xDD"

They aren't gonna replace Bendis until they find someone who can sell awesome numbers in this day and age.

Remember the Guardians are D-list that have to look strong in sales for the movie hype.

>yfw Hickman returns on GOTG

It's like taking the dinosaurs out of Jurassic Park.

>plot focused cosmic marvel again

Will Bendis remember that Drax was born on Earth and used to be human? Or will he treat him like an alien ignorant of our strange ways?

Hickman doesn't care about the Guardians. He botched the characters espectacularly on Secret Wars #1 and never hid his desinterest on writing Star-Lord during the event itself, a character Marvel imposed him.

>Implying Hickman ever writes in character

Might be Mark bagley.

I hope Ewing will make the GotG great again some day.

He looks so nasty there.

Fuck the GotG just give him Nova with Rich and Sam and Brown Nova family.

>Everyone loved our movie about a bunch of space weirdos coming together to stop a cosmic threat! How should we follow this up?
>Oh I know, let's break them up, throw them on Earth, and put them against some vanilla street level shit
Here's hoping once the sequel rolls around the inevitable movie synergy will at least gets them off Earth.

>Rich and Sam
I thought of a different Sam for some reason. "Cannonball and the Human Rocket" seems like a cool title for a book.

Fuck, I miss the helmet so much.

Good thing I got that one Legends figure with this design so i can appreciate it forever.

Same here, I also have Rich.

Secret Avengers vol. 1 blue balled me so hard. Why the fuck did Steve not stay as Nova? Steve Rogers: Nova would have been the greatest comic of the decade.

He writes Doom and Reed perfectly in character.

Remember the time Quill went to earth and had no idea who Reed was, told him off, then fucked off back to space.

That's exactly the level of involvement that he should have with earth.

Me too!

They're so good

That never happened

I remember not getting Rich when passing by the only one available at a store I frequent. I went to check back after a couple days since the movie got released and sure enough, it was gone.

Thankfully its like twenty bucks or so on Amazon so I'll get on it when I have the chance

Additionally, this guy got a reprint in an exclusive bundle but with brighter blue colors and browns. I have the Thanos Imperative one and while its technically more accurate, there is an appeal to this one. Same basic (superior) design though.

I only got rich because my bro bought him to get Groot (sinceRich had one of the pieces) and since my brother didn't care for Rich as much as he did for Groot and the movie Guardians he gave him to me.

Also funny enough the Rich Marvel Legends figure sold more than the movie Guardians.

Well he didn't tell him off but he was vaguely aware of his team was (called them the Fabulous Four I believe) but he did fuck off to space.

However Old Peter would tell Carol and Tony to fuck off if they ever call him for Civil War II, he wouldn't even set foot on Earth. He would however warn them to not bring their shit to space, probably even demand to take Thanos to the Kyln if he knew he was there.