Can someone please fucking explain Australia to me...

can someone please fucking explain Australia to me? ive been using this board for many years and every single bait/shitpost has that fucking Subaru flag or the damn leaf.

seriously, what the FUCK is it with you aussies and this god damn site?

ive seen a massive amount of you start coming in recently, more than usual. every time i get a (you) in a thread, its from a fucking Australian and its usually some bants or sarcastic response to what i said.

i need an answer. is this some collaborative effort from the entire country to bring down the internet? are you teaming up with the leafs too?

the only redeemable thing about you people is that you agree with what Sup Forums believes in, right wing shit. so at least you arent cucks

Hows the weather over there. Nice day, a few clouds. All in all its pretty nice.

Hows your family, are your parents well?
-

explain to me your ways. reveal to us your secrets, roo-humper

Thats really good to hear, we've got a bit of rain a few weeks ago, enough to keep the cattle happy anyway.

Do you think you and the kids will be able to stop by this week for some tea?

Stay safe
-

Wouldn't you like to know? LOL
You
Just
Got
Memed

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

HOWS YOUR GPA PER CAPITA

STOP SHITPOSTING ON MY BOARD

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

U mad bro?

Australians on Sup Forums are largely bastions of philosophy and debate. You can't go wrong in one of their threads.

The fact moot disliked them is telling.

Sometimes I think kek made them this way.

You would shitpost on an anonymous mongolian throat singing board too if you lived in the middle of buttfuck nowhere surrounded by dangerous animals and abos

At least Aussie shitposts are bretty good.

We should ban leafs though. Leafs should fuck off.

crikey m8! im one mad bugger, ill tell ya!

great now the fucking leafs are here too

i like australians, theyre one of the best posters on this site desu.
i get the feeling that they are simply legit people

t. cummings

I fucking love our Aussie shitposters. BACK THE FUCK OFF????

Well sometime when the chickens get out, its quite a bit of effort to get them back; it sure is keeping me fit.

Hows your back been treating you, last we talked you were looking into yoga, you must tell me more about that.

Speak to you soon.
-

I don't americans are pretty bad to

Always seem to be that american that gets that ultimate shitpost in the top 10 first posts so every can see it. Then they all reply to his shitpost, and the thread reaches limit

kinda like this one

Everybody takes this "AUSSIES ARE SHITPOSTERS XDDD" maymay way to seriously.
Canadians, for instance, are way much fucking worse.

You only see us so much because you're looking for us.

It's ok, we know we have some of the most attractive whites in the world.

this.
canadians are literally the worst, then there are burgers

Also, americans are always the ones to post everysingle steryotype of a country, making all the threads look the same.

Aussies live on a big island full of hairless chimps.

Lets be honest here, they get bored in their isolation, so they gotta find something to do. This leads to odd occurances such as the Emu War, or the ongoing Carp culling w/ herpes going on in the nation. Also the fact it was a penal colony influenced the culture there permanently.

I personally like them.

tl;dr -- they get bored and have top notch banter

The user base on here is probably more than 70% American, because this is an AMERICAN board. Don't say we're the worst posters on our own website you stupid slav

Australians hide their depression behind "bants"

Difference between us and the Aussies are what times our forests are on fire

WHITE BOIS BTFO

proving my point

Cancucks are the worst shitposters.

Finns, Aussies, and Norwegians are among the most based posters though imo.

>Finns

Opinion discarded.

Forgetting based Yips. Though I suspect they might be US military on station.

>this is an AMERICAN board
So? Sup Forums is probably the board with the biggest ""diversity"" of users (ater Sup Forums), this is a typical characteristic of this board, if you hate discussing with foreigners, go to a more exclusive board that only allows american IP.

Lol mate smericans are notourious for talking shit.

I had an american boss once and he would not stop talking and whining when nobody cared. selfish and completely blind to others around them.

Leafs are shitcuntposters.

what? why not?
besides, read my post again, i said you are 2nd worst.

We live in a country that attempts to murder us every day

The only way to deal with this is to laugh it off

Thus, the bantz

I didn't know there were chickens in Australia