Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

hank shouldn't have grabbed his purse

hank.

out-moded ideals of male chivalry have no place in no country for old men

He didn't know him either

They're both in the wrong. Hank was trying to teach bobby the retarded, outdated notion that there is an honorable way to conduct streetfights. Bobby would get wrecked by an opponent who outclassed him in terms of height and weight like his father, especially if the fight went to the ground. In a real scenario, Bobby made the right choice to strike his opponent where it'd hurt most. Bobby is in the wrong, however, because he wasn't in any real danger; The kick to his father's nads was unjustified.

Bobby for kicking his dad in the fucking balls. You don't hit a man below the belt in any circumstance, that's some pussy shit.

The YMCA instructor who let Bobby stay in a women's self defense course.

What if he has a gun to your head and your hands are tied and his crotch just happens to be directly over your foot?

If my son ever did that to me I would seriously clobber the everloving shit out of him. Fucker would be black and blue.

Kicking the gunman in the balls will only result in you getting shot in that situation.

Obviously if they're threatening your life with a weapon anything goes. I believe he meant in a regular confrontation.

But if someone had a gun to your head your foot wouldn't reach his nuts before he pulled the trigger anyway, that's a pretty stupid idea.

Cassius Clay would never hit a man below the belt.

>big guy tries to mug me
>have an opportunity to kick him in the balls
>decide not to because that is against some unwritten man code
>get stabbed and my wallet stolen.
>die of an infection later

this
In a real street fight scenario where your only other option is getting your shit kicked in, you do whatever you have to do. Below the belt, biting, headbutting, whatever.
If you're boxing or sparring with someone or just practicing then fighting dirty like that is obviously the wrong thing to do.

As opposed to trying to boxing your way out? The nutshot would be the opening move before you make another attack.

>As opposed to trying to boxing your way out?
I never said anything of the sort. Since your hands are tied up you obviously wouldn't be boxing anyone.
>The nutshot would be the opening move before you make another attack.
You're partially tied up and a gun is to your head. You're inviting death trying to attack the guy at that point.

Bobby was wrong from the beggining. He should've asked advice from gramps

sup reddit. anything goes in a fight

I got cornered in an alley by a couple of hood thugs. Kicked them both in the balls and kicked them in the face once they went down. Survive by any means neccessary.

>Regular confrontation
That shit no longer exists, it's all either crazy thugs who will try to kill you or weasely scumbags looking to take you to court.

You.

I heard from someone that spent almost a decade in max. security prison the serious convicts serving life or long-term sentences don't bother with petty bullshit fistfights and stuff, they'll just stab someone and be done with it if a situation escalates to that point

>le reddit boogyman XD

Sup Forums's that way bro

sup reddit