Now that the dust has settled, what does Sup Forums think of Anders Breivik?

Now that the dust has settled, what does Sup Forums think of Anders Breivik?

He'll probably get a post humorous statue after the Euro/Islam war.

Accomplished nothing, just like Dylan Roof. Murder should never be on the table. So says God.

He is the white Nelson Mandingo.

He's just exploiting a pussy rigged system.
I don't think there's anything wrong with that.

Targeting civilians is never right if he was truly that pissed off he should of gone after a military target.

>post humorous

>Accomplished nothing
Much to the contrary, right-wing, anti immgrationist politics are on the rise in all of western Europe.

He was also a great tactician.

>Nelson Mandingo.
I laughed.

Impressive technique, but like the other guy said, straight-up violence always sets your cause back. Especially murdering children, that's fucked up whether or not they were gommies.

>Now that the dust has settled
Now that the dust has settled

he dindu nuffins

This.

Fuck that guy. You disagree with shillary you gonna shoot up a school? Fuck no! Even the military is a bad target. They are following orders. They dont make policy

Boy, you fucking faggots really love this post, I only see it five times a day

They weren't civilians. They were enemy combatants that would cause more damage than any army ever could.

General reminder that he lives in better conditions than most of working class America

>straight-up violence always sets your cause back.
>specially murdering children,
That sounds like it should be the truth, but is it really? Is terrorism a dead end in fact, or only in pious rhetoric?

This

>who could be behind it?
Starring ( ( ( Daniel Radcliffe ) ) ), opening in theaters everywhere August 19th.

>They are following orders. They dont make policy
>They dont make policy
Precisely why he targeted a leftist youth group. They would have been the policy-makers in 10-20 years.

Brevik was brutal, ruthless, and inhumane, but you can't call him incalculating.

Would have respected him had he shot muslims instead.

>straight-up violence always sets your cause back. Especially murdering children
This is just retarded.Everything throughout human history has been dealt and solved with straight-up violence,especially murdering children.
You can't talk and reason with your enemies because that's what they are:your enemies and they won't stop until they put you down for good.
Everyone who disagrees is a liberal peace-loving faggot who has no attachment to reality.

Targeting children though? Also if you truly despise their cause that much why don't you gather support and promote your own? All he did was destroy the rights chance of gaining any type of momentum and gave their opponents a far stronger weapon in the long run.

please pay debts before shooting leftist kids. okay thanks.

He did one better: he shot the people bringing Muslims in. Also some of the people he shot were also Muslim.

Violence should not be the end all though. If you are to violent and kill all your enemies then they will bitterly fight to the last man. However if you are semi violent and preach a peaceful method but use extreme methods to achieve your objectives in certain inncedents it's far easier to gain support. Example would be Nelson Mandela, Jesus, and Malcolm X.

That's the irony
If i shoot the leftists i don't have to pay denbts

The trouble is when someone is, say, over 25 and still a leftist. Not a bunch of stupid kids.

You don't have to be semi-violent or moderate about it.You have to portray them as villains and no one will give a fuck,just like you didn't give a fuck when your soldiers were killing children in Iraq.
That's what was Breivik lacking ,that's what even Hitler was lacking and it backfired.

He is lex luthor.

Shit like this does nothing but harm nationalism.

guess who else targets children

You can tell his power level has been increasing because he keeps getting whiter and whiter.

I acknowledge this.

I don't think this is the last we hear of him